‘Dizziness’ is a state of discomfort in one’s head, that causes a disturbance in the balance and vision of a person, often experienced with a feeling of spinning and lightheadedness. It is often caused due to improper diet, dehydration, prone to the sun for a long time and other minor factors. It affects many people on a regular basis. The disease can be easily cured through certain essential oils for dizziness.
Drop a day, keeps the ‘Health Experts’ away.
VARIOUS TYPES OF DIZZINESS
Here are how the different degrees of dizziness is bifurcated:
- Vertigo Dizziness: It can be a feeling wherein, you assume you are in a state of movement, when, you aren’t. Spinning can be a perfect example.
- Vestibular Dizziness: If the vestibular system is injured due to various causes, it results in this kind of dizziness.
- Sinus Dizziness: Dizziness caused due to sinus headaches and mucus collection.
- Anxiety Dizziness: Dizziness caused due to depression, tension, fright etc.
THE SYMPTOMS AND CAUSES
The symptoms and the causes of dizziness are as follows:
- High or Low Blood Pressure
- Heart diseases
- Agitation and Stress
- Sinus/ Migraine infections
- Strong medication
- Brain conditions
- Excess alcohol consumption
Recommended Read: Home Remedies for Sinus Infection
What essential oils are good for dizziness?
“If you have chosen ‘The Essential Oil’ lifestyle, raise your hand, if not, raise your Standard.”
Essential Oils are genuinely Gifts from the Almighty. They are utterly luscious and refined extracts from freshly grown plants, rich in properties, and way beyond artificial creation. Essential Oils are no stranger to issues of ‘Dizziness’ either. You think it can’t assist your healing process? Maybe, think again. Here are a few ‘Dizziness healing Essential Oils,’ to name a few-
- Basil Oil
- CBD Oil
- Clary Sage Oil
- Cypress Oil
- Frankincense Oil
- Ginger Oil
- Lavender Oil
- Peppermint Oil
- Rose Oil
- Rosemary Oil
[ Read: How to Get Rid of Dizziness with the Help of Natural Remedies? ]
HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS FOR DIZZINESS?
If you are wondering as to how to find a way to treat your dizziness, then here are some options for essential oils for dizziness:
1. Basil Oil for Dizziness
Basil oil comes from the freshly growing basil leaves, which are rich in vitamin A, K, C, magnesium, iron, calcium, and potassium.
Why one should use basil oil for dizziness?
Basil oil is one of the best oils to treat digestive imbalances, sinuses, migraines, anxieties, nausea, asthma and depressions.
How to use basil oil for dizziness?
- Add sufficient amounts of diluted basil oil to either a room diffuser or room freshener and allow it to diffuse with the air in your room.
- Inhale approximately 5 drops of basil oil, diluted in a bucket of steaming water.
Read More: Holy Basil Health Benefits
2. CBD Oil for Dizziness
Cannabidiol(1) is an oil that comes from cannabis in its completely natural state. The oil has positive medicinal effects when used in correct proportions and within limits.
Why one should use CBD oil for dizziness?
It helps reduce stress, depression, cancer-related symptoms, heartaches, and burns and thus, help reduce dizziness and feelings of nausea.
How to use CBD oil for dizziness?
- Take a glass of fresh water
- Add a few drops of the CBD oil in it
- Drink it slowly for better results
3. Clary Sage Oil for Dizziness
Clary sage, scientifically known as Salvia sclarea, is widely used for medicinal purposes and as a spice.
Why one should use clary sage oil for dizziness?
Clary sage oil contains properties that help in the balance of the vestibular system, thus reducing anxiety, worry, insomnia, depression, fear, and therefore, introducing restfulness and a sense of peace and calm in the body.
How to use clary sage oil for dizziness?
- Add sufficient amounts of the oil to either a room diffuser or room freshener and allow it to diffuse with the air in your room.
- Rub on the chest area for relief.
4. Cypress Oil for Dizziness
Cypress oil comes from ‘Cupressus sempervirens’ of the Cupressaceae family. They come from the twigs of needles of the ‘Cupressus sempervirens’ saplings.
Why one should use cypress oil for dizziness?
Cypress oil increases the flow of blood to the brain, thus enabling proper functioning of the organ, this helps with lack of dizziness and more attentiveness.
How to use cypress oil for dizziness?
- Add sufficient amounts of cypress oil to either a room diffuser or room freshener, making sure its dilution, and allow it to diffuse with the air in your room.
- Inhale approximately five drops of basil oil, diluted in a bucket of steaming water.
- Rub on the chest area for instant relief.
5. Frankincense Oil for Dizziness
Frankincense oil comes from ‘Boswellia carterii’ or the ‘Boswellia serrata’ tree, that are rich in anti-inflammatory properties.
Why one should use frankincense oil for dizziness?
Frankincense oil contains properties that help in the balance of the vestibular system, thus reducing anxiety, worry, insomnia, depression, fear, and therefore, introducing restfulness and a sense of peace and calm in the body.
How to use frankincense essential oil for dizziness?
- Take a few drops of the oil in your palms and rub them together.
- Apply the oil on the chest area, the temple and the neck area for gradual relief.
Read More: Health Benefits of Frankincense Oil
6. Ginger Oil for Dizziness
Ginger oil comes from the ginger root, or more specifically, the ‘Zingiber officinale’ herb. They are rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties.
Why one should use ginger oil for dizziness?
Ginger oils have a soothing effect on issues of vomiting, dizziness, and nausea(2). They also can bring about an increase in the levels of calmness in one’s body, and also do away with stomach related issues.
How to use ginger oil for dizziness?
- Clean the desired surface
- Pour a few drops of this essential oil
- Massage gently
7. Lavender Essential Oil for Dizziness
Lavender oil comes from ‘lavender buds.’ they are rich in antiseptic properties, thus, reducing bacterial growth.
Why one should use lavender essential oil for dizziness?
Lavender oil is well known for their soothing and antiseptic properties. This assists in effective relief in vertigo or giddiness. Their antiseptic properties help in the reduction of growth of bacteria, thus reducing possibilities of sinus and migraine infections.
How to use lavender essential oil for dizziness?
- Add sufficient amounts of lavender oil to either a room diffuser or room freshener, making sure it isn’t concentrated, and allow it to diffuse with the air in your room.
- Add a few drops of the oil, approximately 2-3, on your pillow cover that you prefer to rest on, throughout the night, this soothes your nerves and facilitates restfulness.
Read More: Lavender Oil Health Benefits
8. Peppermint Oil for Dizziness
Peppermint oil comes from the ‘peppermint plant.’ this type of plant is a different cross between spearmint and watermint.
Why one should use peppermint oil for dizziness?
Peppermint oil enables the oxygenation of the brain, thus reducing the feeling of nausea. It helps to reduce anxiety and increase the sense of calmness.
How to use peppermint oil for dizziness?
- Application of the oil on the chest area, the temple, and the neck area can result in gradual relief. The concentrated aroma of the oils when applied is sufficient to begin the healing process.
- Inhale approximately 5 drops of peppermint oil, diluted in a bucket of steaming water.
9. Evening Primrose Essential Oil for Dizziness
Rose oil is extracted from the petals of the ‘rose flower.’ it has properties that help fight depression, stress, anxiety and sedates inflammation.
Why one should use rose oil for dizziness?
Rose oils help relieve stress and are associated with the sensation of overall relaxation. This lead to lower levels of anxiety, stress, tension and thus, helps in stable nervous functioning.
How to use evening primrose essential oil for dizziness?
- Add sufficient amounts of rose oil to either a room diffuser or room freshener, making sure it isn’t concentrated, and allow it to diffuse with the air in your room.
- Add 8-10 drops of the oil in your bath water, thus catalyzing the relaxation process.
10. Rosemary Oil for Dizziness
Rosemary oil(3) is extracted from the leaves and flowers of ‘rosemary’ herb, that belongs to the ‘mint family,’ scientifically known as Rosmarinus officinalis.
Why one should use rosemary oil for dizziness?
Rosemary oil has properties to relieve symptoms of dizziness and fatigue. It helps ease one off anxiety, stress, tiredness, and irritation.
How to use rosemary oil for dizziness?
- Add sufficient amounts of rosemary oil to either a room diffuser or room freshener, making sure it isn’t concentrated, and allow it to diffuse with the air in your room.
- Inhale approximately four drops of peppermint oil, diluted in a bucket of steaming water.
SIDE-EFFECTS/ RISKS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Make sure that the usage of the oils is not too extravagant.
- Make sure that the oils used by you are familiar. If any signs or redness, aggravation, allergy or irritation is perceived, advice from health experts is a must.
- Avoid the usage of oils on Mucous Membranes.
- Do not consume the oils, unless consulted with a health expert.
Other Home Remedies for Dizziness
Here are some unusual home remedies for treating dizziness in addition to the essential oils for dizziness:
- Water: Dizziness can be avoided by drinking water. Indeed, water is known to cure nearly everything ranging from dry skin problems to kidney stones. Even for dizziness, it is essential that humans drink at least three liters of water every day and even more during summers. Apart from water, juices and other healthy drinks can also be incorporated in the daily diet for more energy.
- Vitamin C and E: Foods containing vitamin C and E must be included in the daily diet in order to reduce dizziness and give the body more energy. Some foods that have high vitamin C and E include papaya, strawberries, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, kale, chard, sunflower seeds, almonds, and hazelnuts. Green leafy vegetables and juicy fruits are also efficient in reducing dizziness.
- Iron: Apart from staying hydrated and including vitamin C and E foods in a balanced diet. Food containing iron is also very important as it is required for many essential body functions and growth. Foods like spinach, silverbeet, lentils, beans, cereals, and dried fruits are highly rich in iron.
Risks and Precautions
Everybody’s body is entirely different, and that is precisely why various cures may seem to work for others but not for you. Although natural remedies seem to work fine for most of us, it is safe to remember to check for allergies or other issues with certain elements. The negligence of checking for allergies will only bring disastrous repercussions. Try to find out some of the most natural methods to get rid of inner ear dizziness, sinus dizziness and other types of mild dizziness without making things to complicated things.
Essential oils for dizziness are a one-stop shop for every single issue related to the body or even the soul. I suggest you lead the rest of your life for yourself and gift your body a little something to help it survive longer. With natural remedies as well as the various essential oils, it is easy for you to find answers to your questions “how to get rid of dizziness or nausea dizziness quickly?”.