What is cancer?
Cancer is the abnormal growth and spread of malignant cells in the body. The malfunctioning of the immune system of the body triggers the development of cancer. The excessive cells collect to form a fatal mass of tissues referred to as a tumor. Some varieties of cancer like leukemia do not involve the formation of tumors. This disease can affect any part of the body like the breasts, lungs, prostate, and more. The extensive medical study, survey, and research show that the essential oils for cancer are incredibly beneficial for the natural treatment of a wide range of disease. From emotional support and relief from anxiety to the prevention of metastasis and death of cancerous cells, essential oils for cancer are helpful in all.
Causes of Cancer
The general objectives of cancer include the following
- Tobacco smoking and alcoholism
- Substance abuse
- Excessive exposure to the Sun and its UV radiation
- Exposure to environmental pollutants
- The occurrence of viral infections such as HIV, HPV, etc
- Bacterial infection
- Parasitic infection
- Hormonal imbalance
- Chronic inflammation
- Unhealthy diet
- Organ transplantation
- Transmission via fetal cord
- Physical trauma
- Genetics and more
Symptoms of Cancer
Varied symptoms are the characteristics of different types of cancer. However, the most visible signs of this disease include the following.
- The appearance of moles and sores on the skin
- Soreness and tenderness of breasts
- Development of lumps beneath the skin
- Irritable bowel movement
- Loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Urinal bleeding
- Night Sweats
- Fatigue and more
Types of Cancer
Primarily there are five different types of cancer
- Carcinoma: Originate in the tissues of internal organs or skin
- Sarcoma: Originate in the cartilage, bone, muscle, fat and different connective tissue
- Leukemia: Originate in the bone marrow and blood
- Lymphoma: Originate in the immune system of the body
- Central Nervous System cancer: Originate in the spinal cord and the brain
Essential Oils for Cancer
From preventing the growth and spread of tumors to the elimination of toxic cells, essential oils can do what conventional medical treatment cannot. Every essential oil has a unique mechanism to combat cancer. If you are at your wits’ end with the affliction, then this write-up will surely put a smile on your face.
What are the essential oils that are good for cancer?
Essential oils are incredibly beneficial for the cure of cancer. They can effectively deal with the side-effects of radiation therapy and can promote apoptosis or cell death of cancerous cells. So, what essential oils are good for cancer? Some of the best and scientifically proven essential oils for cancer are as below.
- Cannabis oil
- CBD oil
- Hemp oil Frankincense oil
- Marijuana oil
- Black seed oil
- Turmeric essential oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Carrot seed oil
- Orange essential oil
Ways to use Essential Oils for Cancer
Elucidated below are ten of the most profoundly useful essential oils that can fight against cancer and prevent its malignant spread and growth.
1. How to use cannabis oil for cancer?
If you are wondering on how to cure cancer, then one of the best home remedies is cannabis oil that can save the life of a dying patient! The cannabinoids contained in cannabis oil like cannabidiol and tetrahydrocannabinol connect to the cannabinoid receptors, enhance the synthesis of ceramides which promotes apoptosis or cell death(1).
How to use?
- Ingestion of cannabis oil capsules in a prescribed dosage helps in cancer prevention and prevents the growth and spread of tumors in the body
2. CBD oil for cancer
If you are wondering on how to prevent this disease with CBD oil, then a prescribed dosage of CBD oil can be excellent for treating cancer. The primary role of CBD oil is to get percolated into the cancerous tissues to weaken the strength of the endoplasmic reticulum by the acceleration of the rate of metabolism by the injection of minerals like calcium into the cytosol.
CBD oil can also influence the melanoma tissues with its caspase stream that inhibits the destruction of peptides and proteins inside the cells and retains the health of cells. CBD oil is especially beneficial for prostate cancer.
How to use?
- Ingestion of CBD oil capsules in a prescribed dosage helps in cancer prevention and prevents the growth and spread of tumors in the body
- You can take the oil either orally or can apply topically
- Capsules of CBD oil are also available in the market
3. Use of hemp oil for cancer
Hemp oil is especially beneficial for the cure of pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, and more. The cannabinoids contained in hemp oil bind to the cannabinoid receptors of the spleen and enhance the body immunity, which in turn seeks and demolishes the cancerous cells.
How to use?
- Hemp oil can be consumed on a regular basis in the form of capsules to enhance the body immune system which it does through the filtering of hemp oil across the endocannabinoid system
- You can add a few drops to your bathing water also
4. How to use frankincense oil for cancer?
Frankincense essential oil is profoundly useful for liver cancer and colon cancer. Medical research has proven that the oil can destroy almost 96% of cancerous cells in the liver and intestines and has been in use since ancient times for the prevention and cure of cancer. For skin cancer and dermatological issues, a ten-minute massage with frankincense oil twice a day is enough to get it cured within a week or so.
How to use?
- Regular ingestion of frankincense oil capsules can cure inflammation of cells, boost body immunity, fight against viral infections, provide emotional support and aid in the prevention of skin cancer, cervical cancer, etc
- You can also infuse a few drops of it in a diffuser and inhale the fragrance
5. Treat head and neck cancer with marijuana oil
Marijuana oil is incredibly useful for the cure of head and neck cancer and prostate cancer and tumor. It helps in shrinking the tumor and can effectively combat a wide range of cancer diseases. The rich content of cannabinoids present in marijuana oil can fight against skin cancer, reduce anxiety, cure insomnia, boost the appetite, aid in digestion and cure obesity, alleviate cancer-associated pains and aches and boost the body immunity.
How to use?
- Ingestion of marijuana oil capsules in a prescribed dosage helps in cancer prevention
- Inhalation of the oil through a diffuser prevents the growth and spread of tumors in the body
Also Read: Natural Home Remedies For Insomnia
6. How to get rid of liver cancer with Black seed oil?
Black seed oil is highly useful to get rid of different varieties of cancer. Its primary constituents of thymoquinone and thymohydroquinine are hugely beneficial for cancer prevention and the cure of skin cancer(2).
Its anti-inflammatory properties and anti-carcinogenic nature works great for the destruction of cancerous cells, for the inhibition of metastasis, for the prevention of growth and spread of tumors and for the boosting of body immunity. It also promotes the health of the liver, when taken orally, and treats liver cancer.
How to use?
- You can add 2-3 drops of the oil into your cooking oil
- Ingestion of black seed oil capsules in a prescribed dosage helps in cancer prevention and prevents the growth and spread of tumors in the body
7. How to use turmeric essential oil for cancer prevention?
Turmeric essential oil is known for its incredibly powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties that can boost the body health immunity and fight against foreign toxins and free radicals to protect the body against oxidative stress and aid in cancer prevention and cure.
When taken orally, the two main constituents of turmeric essential oil viz aromatic turmerone and curcumin can help in combating colon cancer and check the growth and spread of tumors.
How to use?
- Take turmeric essential oil in the form of capsules of recommended dosage as it can help in the natural cure of cancer
- You can also topically apply the oil or inhale through a diffuser
8. How to use lavender essential oil for skin cancer?
Lavender essential oil is known for its powerful antioxidant nature that fights against foreign toxins and free radicals to protect the body against oxidative stress and aid in cancer prevention and cure. It protects the skin from pollutants and poisonous chemicals and aids in the prevention and treatment of skin cancer.
How to use?
- Oral administration of lavender essential oil in the form of capsules can boost body immunity and can even fight against different kinds of cancer
- Infuse your handkerchief with 2-3 drops of lavender oil and keep it with you all the time
9. Usage of carrot seed oil for cervical cancer
Carrot seed oil is a beneficial essential oil that helps in combating a wide variety of cancer-related diseases, the most significant of which being breast cancer, myeloid leukemia and colon cancer(3). Research has also revealed that carrot seed oil, when taken orally in prescribed quantities on a regular basis, can fight against cervical cancer and skin cancer as well.
How to use?
- Take carrot seed oil orally in the form of capsules as directed by a physician
- You can add 2-3 drops of the essential oil in your daily bathing water for a relaxing bath
10. How to use orange essential oil for cancer?
The essential oil extracted from oranges is rich in a biologically active compound D-limonene which is a terpene that works for the destruction of cancerous cells, for the inhibition of metastasis, for the prevention of growth and spread of tumors and for the boosting of body immunity. The D-limonene of orange essential oil is especially useful for the cure of colon cancer and breast cancer.
How to use?
- Take the orange essential oil in any form
- You can apply it topically to your skin
- You can also inhale the aroma of it through a diffuser
- Or, add 2-3 drops of it on your handkerchief and carry it along
Read More: Benefits of Orange Essential Oil
Side Effects of Using Essential Oils for Cancer
Some of the side effects of essential oils for cancer are as follows
- Skin allergies
- Dermatological problems
- Worsening or non-response of the cancer affliction to the oils
- Increased sensitivity of skin
Risks of Using Essential Oils for Cancer
The use of essential oils for the natural treatment of cancer might be risky for people with sensitive skin. It may cause blisters or skin allergies on reaction.
Precautions before Using Essential Oils for Cancer
Consult a medical professional before the ingestion of essential oils for cancer cure in the form of capsules. Do a slight patch test before proceeding with topical application of the essential oil. Store the oil away from sunlight and in a dark glass vial.
Other Home Remedies of Cancer
A few effective home remedies of cancer include-
- Daily consumption of broccoli and grapes
- The recommended dosage of the ginseng herb on a regular basis
- Daily use of freshly brewed green tea twice a day
- Consumption and topical application of fresh aloe vera gel
- Regular exercise and yoga
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can smoking marijuana be a cure for cancer?
Entirely, on the contrary, smoking marijuana causes inflammation of the cells of the lungs and triggers lung cancer.
2. Is cancer a hereditary disease?
There is a variety of cancer referred to as hereditary cancer that develops as a result of gene mutation and passes down from the parent to the offspring.
Do not rely entirely on essential oils for cancer cure even though they are miraculously beneficial for fighting against cancer. Howsoever, essential oils are lovely as herbal remedies.