In these days of lasting stress levels and packed schedules, people go through umpteen number of problems that they face in day to day life. Health has taken the backseat with the main attention lying on money making and growth of life and careers. While stress levels of the highest order are hard to deal with, one forgets to take care of their health and the way they look and feel.
People need to take tremendous care of their hair as its one of the most attractive things about a person, and the best way to take care is to use Pumpkin seed oil for hair.
Symptoms of hair fall
- Excessive strands of hair in a hairbrush
- Hair strands fall on the floor at home without combing
- Extreme thinning of hair on the scalp
- Inflammations on the scalp
- Itchy scalp
Causes of hair fall
- Extreme stress
- Genetic conditions
- Excessive drinking or smoking
About Pumpkin Seed Oil for Hair
Oiling can be one of the most economical and natural ways of regaining lost hair, and many oils can take care of this job. Pumpkin seed oil can be a perfect substitute for coconut oil as it is more effective. Although it takes more time to complete the process, the results born out of the usage and experimentation of this technique can be very fruitful.
It has a thick texture and is known to be very good for the hair, especially in case of baldness and other hair fall disorders.
For hair fall no other oil suits better as the thickness of the oil can aid – the growth of hair follicles the extracts from the pumpkin seed oil benefits are often used in the treatment of Alopecia and other such hair disorders..
We will show you how to use pumpkin hair oil for hair loss(1). There are some solid components in the seeds that help in the nourishing of not just your inside; it will also enhance and boost the levels and quality of keratin found in the body, mainly on the scalp.
Pumpkin Seed Oil Benefits for hair loss
Here are some pumpkin seed oil uses that can help you battle the problems of hair loss:
Using it in cooking can only be half effective and results to the full extent are not seen, but it is still a viable option for those with time constraints to apply it.
Massage on the scalp
The most effective way is to massage the oil on your scalp, and the essentials of the seeds will begin to work very soon.
The benefits of vaporizer are also very high, and this can be used in case of the patient having more time on his hands to take care of his hair.
is an attachment for a hair dryer that can be used for those who desire extremely voluminous hair. A hairdryer with a diffuser can be purchased, and Pumpkin seed oil can be slowly infested onto to diffuser and then used on hair to make hair better.
Pumpkin oil hair mask
Masks are available in good healthcare stores, or you can make one yourself if you’re an expert at having done such things beforehand. This can be applied to the hair, and the thickness of the mask can impact the quality of your hair and give you more excellent durability.
[ Read Also: Herbs For Hair Growth for a Fuller Scalp]
Do It Yourself recipe for Pumpkin hair oil at home
Note: You will need at least 5 Pumpkins or 2.5 Kilos of pumpkin seed oil dosage to make 1 litre of oil, so keep them stocked up.
- Gather the seeds by cutting the pumpkins into the half, allowing for the seeds to be removed easily.
- Remove the seeds patiently and manually from the pulp as you’ll need every one of them.
- Wash the seeds thoroughly and dry them thoroughly as all the extra fiber material can be removed from the seeds.
- Roast the seeds on a pan-fryer or in the oven at 140F for a few minutes. The Amount you roast the seeds, the higher the flavor from the oil and the greater the result.
- Use a mortar and pestle to press the seeds and expel the dark oil. Apply firm pressure while doing the same.
- Collect the oil and allow it to rest in an airtight container for four weeks before use. After this process, it can be canned or bottled.
[ Read Also: Foods for Hair Growth ]
Precautions / Do’s and Don’ts
- The oil must not be too hot as this can damage the hair more than fixing it and can result in the wrong usage.
- The oil must be ingested the right way and massaged well too, in case of this process not being done the right way, it is difficult to yield 100% results.
- If you do it more than once a week or month, preferably the latter as it could leave your hair too oily and saggy and this is not recommendable as a healthcare expert will allude to the same. So don’t exceed the usage to 4 times a week or once a month, depending on the after effects it has on an individual’s hair.
- Leaving it on for too long could make it difficult to wash it off as the oil sticks to your hair and scalp and could lead to a foul smell if not washed off properly.
[ Read: Benefits of Pumpkin Leaves ]
Other home remedies for hair loss
- Put both eggs yellow and white on your hair and leave it on for half an hour for it to become smooth, try this along with a combination of pumpkin seed oil and avail great benefits.
- Coffee powder blended with coconut oil(3) – The usage of this gives hair great benefits of strength at the bottom of the roots, and this leads to smoother, stronger hair.
- Leaning you’re head furthermost forward and letting your hair fall pointing to the floor, while washing your hair can lead to greater hair strength, this is mainly to make the roots stronger and the tips a lot firmer.
- Making different partitions of your hair with rubber bands of designated combs in the case of men. Your barber usually does this, but people don’t usually know why. It is to strengthen the tips of you and increase firmness at the root level as well.
To conclude, we can say that Pumpkin seed oil for hair has excellent benefits and the usage of this hugely enables a man/woman to enjoy better hair and come across as more attractive to the opposite gender, overall it is just an advantageous way of looking healthier and better.
One should give this a try, more so the people who have baldness and other hair fall disorders. Although sometimes time-consuming, using pumpkin seed oil can be hugely beneficial and is only recommended by most healthcare experts.