Adding butter in food adds a special taste to it. But what about the cholesterol? Excess butter intake can cause high cholesterol. Not to worry anymore, as we have a special butter for you whose intake would not affect your cholesterol level to great extent. Read on to find out more about the health benefits of grass-fed butter.
What is Grass-Fed Butter?
Just as the name suggests, grass-fed butter is the variety of butter obtained from the milk of those cows fed on a grass diet in the farm. Unlike conventional butter which we make from the milk of those cows that get raised on hay, soy, and corns. Grass-fed butter is entirely devoid of saturated fatty acids and lousy cholesterol which makes it good for health and nourishment.
Grass Fed Butter Nutrition Facts
Grass-fed butter contains 100 calories, essential fatty acids, good cholesterol, and vitamins A, E, and K. The grass-fed butter also contains butyric acid that is incredibly beneficial for the health of the heart. The rich variety of essential fatty acids in grass-fed butter includes arachidonic acid, linoleic acid, medium-chain triglycerides, and conjugated linolenic acid.
Top 5 Amazing Health Benefits of Grass Fed Butter
1. How organic grass-fed butter benefits in the cure of inflammatory disorders?
The benefits of grass-fed butter for the natural treatment of inflammatory diseases lie in the high amount of butyric acid contained in it. It has been revealed by medical research that the intake of butyric acid can cure internal inflammation and is especially useful for treating Crohn’s Disease and intestinal inflammation.
2. How raw grass-fed butter benefits the health of the cardiovascular system?
Several clinical trials and extensive research were conducted to unearth the benefits of grass-fed butter for the cardiac system. The healthy fatty acids contained in grass-fed butter protect the heart against the risks of cardiac issues like atherosclerosis, cardiac attacks, and strokes. The consumption of grass-fed butter can also protect the heart from bad cholesterol and increased blood pressure.
3. How the benefits of grass-fed butter help in weight loss?
The benefits of grass-fed butter for weight loss are highly effective for the content of essential fatty acids and butyric acid. Consumption of grass-fed butter benefits the shedding of excessive body weight because it can accelerate the rate of metabolism and boost the physical energy of the body.
4. How the benefits of grass-fed butter help in the prevention and cure of cancer?
The benefits of grass-fed butter for the prevention and cure of cancer are due to the presence of the high levels of conjugated linoleic acids in it. This compound can fight against a wide variety of cancers and can effectively cut down on the levels of unhealthy cancerous fats in the body.
5. How raw grass-fed butter saturated fat helps for the natural treatment of cholesterol?
The reduction of bad cholesterol is one of the most remarkable health benefits of grass-fed butter. The saturated fat present in grass-fed butter provides the body with its requirement of good cholesterol that is necessary for hormonal balance, cognitive functioning, and development of the nervous operation and so on.
Grass Fed Butter Recipes
1. Herbal Grass Fed Butter
- Twenty tablespoons of grass-fed butter
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- Two tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
- One tablespoon of freshly chopped rosemary
- Two teaspoons of freshly chopped thyme
- One clove of raw garlic finely minced
- Soften the butter and add salt to it with gentle mixing
- Use a fork to fluff the salted grass-fed butter
- Add the assortment of chopped herbs to the salted butter with thorough mixing
- Add the minced garlic to the butter obtained in the previous step
- Keep the butter in an airtight container and refrigerate it
- The butter will stay fresh for about a month when stored in a sealed and considerably cool conditions
- Spread the herbal grass-fed butter on toast and serve warm
2. Grass Fed Butter Sponge Cake
- 300 grams of grass-fed butter
- Two cups of flour
- One teaspoon of baking soda
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of salt
- One cup of powdered sugar
- Four eggs
- Four tablespoons of hot milk
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the microwave oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Wrap the baking tin with baking sheet and grease the sheet with a tablespoon of grass-fed butter
- Mix the powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour in a large bowl and sieve it out to another container to prevent the formation of lumps
- Whip the grass-fed butter with some sugar until the mixture becomes smooth and yellow
- Whisk the eggs with the butter and add the vanilla extract when the mixture attains a smooth consistency
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in a bowl with whisking and mixing until the batter forms smooth peaks
- Add the milk to the cake batter
- Pour the mixture into a baking tin and bake for about 40 minutes
- Let the cake cool down on the wire rack
- Garnish the cake with whipped grass-fed butter and melted chocolate and serve warm with tea or coffee
Grass-fed butter is not just delicious but healthy too. You no longer need to worry about weight gain or cholesterol if you adhere to the regular consumption of grass-fed butter. Incorporate the miraculous butter into your diet to harness the myriad health benefits of grass-fed butter and stay fit and healthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the grass-fed butter diet?
The grass-fed butter diet focuses on staying healthy and in shape in spite of eating butter. Switching to grass-fed butter from regular butter is referred to like the grass-fed butter diet.
2. What is the healthiest way of eating grass-fed butter?
Eating herbal grass-fed butter with toast is not only healthy but delicious too.
3. Can the consumption of grass-fed butter cause any gain in weight?
The consumption of grass-fed butter is highly beneficial for the loss of excess body weight.