There are multiple ingredients that you may use to make juice for inflammation treatment. Using pineapple juice for inflammation treatment is highly effective. Bromelain is an active enzyme in pineapple juice.
This enzyme has dynamic anti-inflammatory properties. Pineapple juice can even treat inflammation caused by sports injuries. Bromelain itself is a mixture of anti-inflammatory proteins. It increases the production of body hormones that reduce swelling.
Turmeric may be used to reduce inflammation too. Turmeric juice is rich in antioxidants that protect cells from inflammation. Using cherry juice for inflammation can be highly effective. An excellent choice is using tart cherry juice for inflammation. Tart cherries are rich in antioxidants.
These antioxidants help to reduce inflammation inside vessels. Using celery juice for inflammation can be an excellent choice for people who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
Similarly, psoriasis and eczema may also be reversed by this juice. Celery juice kills the unproductive microbes inside the body. These pathogens are the root cause of most kinds of inflammation. Dense micronutrients in most juices help the body combat inflammation(1).
How to Make The Juices That Work Best For Inflammation
One of the most popular anti-inflammatory juices is the tropical spice. This juice is made with pineapples.
1. Tropical Spice Juice Recipe for Inflammation
You May Use This Recipe for the Juice
- You need one pineapple. Peel off the outer shell and cut it into small slices. It is recommended to use fresh pineapple. However, if fresh pineapple is not available, you may opt for canned pineapple. When choosing which canned pineapple to use, opt for the one that has the least amount of artificial sugars. Diabetic patients may see an increase in swelling by applying high levels of sugar.
- You need two cucumbers for the drink. Peel off the coat and cut the cucumbers into small pieces. You may cut off both ends.
- One tablespoon of cinnamon can add an interesting flavor to the juice.
- Finally, you need ten to fifteen fresh pieces of turmeric root. It is preferable to use pieces that are three inches each in size.
- Blend all these items. You may blend them to a thick juice. However, if you prefer more exceptional juices, you may add water and blend the mixture until it gets beautiful.
[Read: Turmeric for Inflammation]
2. Celery Juice May Be Made Using the Following Recipe
Celery Juice Recipe for Inflammation
- You need two bunches of fresh celery for this juice. Remember, processed products or dried celery should not be used.
- Cut off the top of the stalks and the base from the bunches.
- Wash the celery gently in a colander. If you wash it hard, the celery might break into smaller pieces.
- Chop the celery stalks, making three pieces from each stalk. Add the stalks to a high-speed blender.
- You may add ¼ cup of water to ensure that the juice is not too thick.
- Cover the blender with the lid and start blending. You may blend the celery till its smooth. If the celery gets stuck in the blades, you may remove it using a tamper.
- Pour the blended celery juice in a clean nut milk bag. You may squeeze the juice through the bag.
- It is recommended to use the juice immediately. If there are any leftovers, they may keep them in the fridge. Remember to keep them in a sealed jar.
- Using this juice can remove inflammation caused by oxidation(2).
[Read: Benefits of Celery Juice]
3. You May Make Tart Cherry Juice Using a Steam Juicer
Tart cherry juice Recipe For Inflammation
- Take a high amount of cherries. Wash them and remove the stems. You may take out any rotten cherries.
- Wash the steam juicer according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Fill the hammer of the juicer with cherries.
- Let the steamer work for an hour. You must ensure that the bottom does not run out of water. The hopper filled with cherries shall produce 4 quarts of juice.
- Process the juice in a hot water bath. Do this process for almost fifteen minutes with high elevations. Then, do low altitudes for ten minutes.
- Drink the juice after it cools down. You may store the juice just like celery.
[Read: Benefits of Tart Cherry Juice]
However, there may be problems attaches using juices. For example, drinking too much tart juice can cause gastrointestinal issues. Similarly, the juice may result in excessive weight gain. Apart from that, celery juice can result in miscarriage during pregnancy.
It can also cause multiple allergies and bleeding disorders. It is recommended that you must check in with your doctor before starting any regular juice treatment. The doctor may help identify the best juices and dosage for your particular condition.
Juices offer a variety of options and methods for inflammation treatment. Depending upon the circumstances, patients can use different juices to meet their particular needs. At the same time, most juices have minimal side effects. Consuming juices is easy as they have great taste.
Most juices do provide instant inflammation relief. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor for a solution well-suited to your needs. Thus, juices can be an effective inflammation treatment for a variety of patients.
1. What Is the Best Juice for Inflammation Treatment?
A variety of juices can have varied effects on inflammation. It is best to check in with your doctor to get the best juice for your condition.
2. How Much Tart Cherry Juice to Drink for Inflammation?
Drinking three to four ounces a day is the recommended amount. Drinking more than this can lead to adverse side effects.
3. Can Juices Be Dangerous?
Certain juices can be dangerous for specific conditions. For example, celery juice can be nasty for pregnant women. You may ask your doctor for any particular juice.