Is cellulite turning a nightmare for you? Standing in front of the mirror, and you can see are the dimples on your thighs and bumps on your buttocks? Nobody likes this reflection, but if you are one of the affected people and are looking to know how to get rid of cellulite with natural remedies, you are on the right web page today. Swipe up to know more!
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a condition in the body which causes the skin to develop dimples in some particular areas. It occurs due to the accumulation of fat cells, toxins, and proteins that do not eliminate from your body. It can affect anyone including women, men, and children. However, women are most affected by the problem of cellulite. As big as 85 percent of women suffer from the issue of cellulite accumulation in their bodies.
What causes Cellulite?
- Cellulite develops due to the wrong arrangement of the fat cells with the connective tissues of the body
- Hormonal changes play an essential role in developing of the cellulite
- With increasing age, skin becomes elastic, which causes the developing of dimples on the skin
- Cellulite is also genetically transferred
- Your lifestyle factors and diet may cause the development of cellulite.
What are the Symptoms of Cellulite?
- Bumpy or dimpled skin
- Mild cellulite is observant only if you pinch your skin.
What are the Risk Factors Associated with the Accumulation of Cellulite on the Body?
- Women are at a higher risk of developing cellulite in the body.
- Surgeries cause the dysfunction of the alignment of tissues and fat cells
- A family history of cellulite makes you at more chance of encountering cellulite.
- Fluctuations in estrogen levels may trigger the development of cellulite on the body
- An inactive lifestyle and weight gain increase your proximity to the development of cellulite
Scroll down to learn how to get rid of cellulite with a few natural remedies coming right out of your kitchen.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite Naturally?
1. How to Reduce Cellulite on Legs with Foods that Help?
Treat cellulite with The Help of Cinnamon
Cinnamon has numerous benefits in improving the health of a person along with curing cellulite on thighs.
Benefits of cinnamon: Cinnamon reduces the fat levels in the body and combats the cholesterol in the body. With the reduction in the fat, there is a decrease in the volume of cellulite in the body. Cinnamon also improves digestion and works to enhance the metabolism of the body.
How to use?
- Add one tablespoon cinnamon to 1 liter boiling water
- Let it rest for about thirty minutes
- Add two tablespoons honey to the solution and mix all the ingredients well
- Consume one cup of the same
- You can also go for cinnamon oil along with baby oil to apply topically to get rid of cellulite rash
- Leave the oil for thirty minutes and wash off with warm water
- Repeat the same every day once
How to Remove Cellulite on Arms with Turmeric and Honey?
Turmeric is a popular ingredient which happens to cut through stubborn fat tissues. Honey, when consumed with turmeric, enriches the taste and enhances the performance of turmeric to get rid of cellulite on the stomach and others fast.
Benefits of turmeric: Turmeric enhances the ability of the body to digest food and works on improving the metabolism of the body. It works in reducing the accumulation of cellulite, and improved digestion minimizes the deposition of fat cells.
How to use?
- Add one teaspoon honey to one teaspoon turmeric powder
- Mix the ingredients well
- Ingest the combined paste of turmeric and honey
- Continue to do the same for a couple of days
- You can ingest the paste two times a day
- You can also add this paste in warm water and consume it for fast results
Other than the foods mentioned above, there are a few avoids which enhance the accumulation of cellulite and some foods which help you to get rid of cellulite. Read one to find the best foods and the foods to avoid for cellulite.
Best Foods for Cellulite Removal
- Salmon and tuna
- Oranges grapefruit, and lemons
- Chamomile and matcha tea
- Bell peppers
- Chilies and Cayenne pepper
- Leafy and green vegetables like spinach and kale
Foods that Cause Cellulite Deposition and Must be Avoided
- Processed cheese and meat
- Canned soups
- Sweetened and soda beverages
- Cottage cheese
- Barbeque sauce
- Butter or other spreads
- Margarine spread
- White bread
- Soya sauce
- Chips and cakes
- Bakery items
2. How to Prevent Cellulite on the Back of Legs with Herbal Treatment?
Green Tea is an Incredible Herbal Treatment for Cellulite on Booty
Green tea diminishes the visibility of cellulite on the body. Other them reducing cellulite, green tea is extremely beneficial for skin health.
Benefits of green tea: It increases the expenditure of energy in the body, assists in weight loss, and inhibits fat absorption. Theobromine found in green tea reduces cellulite by stimulating the releasing of stored fats in the body. It helps to burn fat and also preps up the metabolism of the body.
How to use?
- Steep the tea bag in 1 cup hot water
- Let it be there for a few minutes
- Add honey and lime juice to enhance the taste if required
- Honey and lime juice in hot water improve weight loss
- Drink the tea while it is warm
- You can drink three cups of green tea each day
Fenugreek Seeds Paste for Fast Reduction of Cellulite.
Fenugreek is rich in antioxidants and acts as an emollient.
Benefits of fenugreek seeds: It has enormous anti-cellulite effects along with enhancing the texture of the skin, nourishing, tightening, and rejuvenating the skin.
How to use?
- Boil 2 tablespoons of seeds in 2 cups water to form a thick syrup
- Once the syrup cools down, add one tablespoon olive oil
- Mix the ingredients well to create a uniformed paste
- Apply the paste to the areas having deposition of cellulite
- Let it stay for as long as possible
3. How to Get Rid of Cellulite on the Butt with Essential oils?
Juniper Berry Essential oil is an Excellent Choice to Reduce Cellulite.
Do you want to know how to get rid of cellulite with juniper berry essential oil, read on! Aligning juniper berry essential oil with a carrier oil enhances the effects.
Benefits of juniper berry essential oil: Juniper berry oil has detoxifying properties which reduces the deposition of toxins in the body which is one of the significant causes of accumulation of cellulite. It makes your skin look firmer and softer along with enriching it with hydration and nourishment.
How to use?
- Add juniper berry essential oil to olive oil and mix well
- Massage the blend of the oils on the affected areas for about ten minutes
- Do not wash the oils away
- Let them absorb on the skin on their own
- Repeat the same two times a day for useful results
In the same way, there are a few more essential oils which are beneficial for reducing cellulite and have the same application procedure.
Other Essential oils for Cellulite
- Geranium essential oil has hemostatic and tonic properties which make it an excellent anti-cellulite oil. It also helps in moisturizing your skin and prevents the lumping and curdling of skin.
- Rosemary essential oil has firming and toning properties which help in battling cellulite and reduce the appearance the unwanted cellulite dimples. It also combats the blockage causes due to lymphatics.
- Lemongrass essential oil is one of the most versatile oils and helps in the removal of toxins that accumulate on the body. It helps in enhancing the blood circulation of the body and thus, helps in reducing the deposition of cellulite compounds on the skin.
4. How to Get Rid of Cellulite with Home Remedies?
Aloe Vera Gel is a Terrific Remedy for Cellulite Reduction
Aloe Vera gel is known to reduce the appearance of the dimpled cellulite on the skin especially thighs and butt.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel: It helps in improving the texture of the skin making it look smoother and firmer. It helps to tighten the skin and enhances the quality of the skin surface.
How to use?
- Apply freshly scooped Aloe Vera gel on your skin which has been affected with cellulite
- Massage the gel for a few minutes on the affected areas
- Let it stay for as long as you can
- Rinse off with warm water
- Repeat the same three times a week
Apple Cider Vinegar Works Wonders for Cellulite Reduction
Apple cider vinegar contains high volumes of antioxidants which helps in detoxifying the body.
Benefits of apple cider vinegar: It reduces the appearance of the deposition by cutting the skin bloating. Apple cider vinegar has an extra advantage as it can get used for topical as well as ingestion application.
How to use?
- Mix 1 tablespoon honey, four tablespoons water
- Add two tablespoons apple cider vinegar together in a bowl
- Mix well and apply it on the affected areas
- Rub it on the cellulite you see
- Leave it on for about thirty minutes
- Wash off with warm water
- You can also take apple cider vinegar as an oral remedy by using the same ingredients
- Drink the mix every day in the morning
5. How to Prevent Cellulite with Natural Treatments?
Use Body Wraps for a Reduction in Cellulite
A body wrap helps to firm up the skin, eliminate cellulite, and lose fat.
Benefits of body wrap: The wrap creates a condition of having a fever and removes toxins from the body by the process of perspiration. Use clay powder in the wrap as it enhances the collagen fiber formation and makes your skin firm and tight.
How to use?
- Two cups of green clay
- Warm water
- Four tablespoons of olive oil
- Wrapping sheets or Klin wrap
- Half a cup sea salt
The procedure of application:
- Mix clay powder and sea salt together
- Add water to the mix to make a thick paste
- Try to use warm water as it eases out the process of mixing the salt and clay
- Now add olive oil to the combination
- Apply the thick paste to the affected areas of the body
- Wrap with the sheets evenly
- Let it stay for about one hour
- Remove the layers and wash off with warm water
- Repeat the same two times a week
Bath salts are miraculous
Wondering how to get rid of cellulite with bath salts? Soaking yourself in bath salts works wonders to treat cellulite.
Benefits of bath salts: Bath salts if used on a regular basis reduce the deposition of cellulite and reduce the volume of cellulite on the body. They draw out the toxins which accumulate on the body causing cellulite deposition. Epsom salts are the best for this purpose.
How to use salt baths for cellulite?
- One cup of bath salt like Epsom salt
- One bathtub
- Warm water
The procedure of application:
- Fill your tub with warm water
- Add bath salt to it
- You can also add bubble foam to it for enriching the experience
- Soak yourself in the bath for about twenty minutes
- Pat dry and do not forget to moisturize
- Repeat the same two times a week.
There is another term which has gained recent recognition and has an immense impact on cellulite. It is fascia. Read on to find out more about it.
Fascia and Cellulite
Fascia is a connective tissue which tends to hold our body together and keeps us intact as one upright piece. Without it, our body will go all loose and jiggle. When fascia gets rigid, tight, or distorted, loose and lumpy looking chunks appear on our body which gets referred to as cellulite. Thus, fascia is responsible for being one of the causes of cellulite in the body.
Other than this, there are a few home remedies which help in cellulite removal and prevention. Read on to find how to get rid of cellulite with home remedies.
Other Remedies for Cellulite at Home
- A coffee scrub helps
- Go for body brushing
- An Ayurvedic cellulite massage is relaxing and helpful
- Acupuncture has proven benefits in removing cellulite
- Go for a juice cleanse once a week for health benefits and cellulite reduction
- Baking soda paste applied topically on the affected areas reduces cellulite
- Substitute your regular tease with herbal teas
- Take in workout or yoga classes and make it a habit of working out each day
- Apply raw shea butter on the affected areas of your body
- Kelp powder application on the body topically helps in the reduction of cellulite on the body
While going forward with the home remedies and natural remedies, it is essential to keep an eye out for the safety measures and precautions to avoid reactions and any other side effects.
Precautions to Look for:
- Always dilute the essential oils before using them on dilute the essential oils before using them on your skin,
- Take a patch test at the back of your hand before applying anything on your face or body.
- Always dilute apple cider vinegar before ingesting and application.
- If you are pregnant or have a kidney infection or problem, do not use juniper berry essential oil as it can be harmful.
- If any of the products stings or causes a burning sensation, then wash it off immediately
- Before dipping yourself in warm water, check the temperature of the water to test the suitability of skin.
Cellulite is in no way dreadful. There is no need to get all worked up. However, it is not going to vanish in a night. Cellulite is not as bad as it seems and can get treated eventually. You need to give yourself time to cope up against cellulite and ultimately combat it. With these natural remedies, it will be easy to get rid of cellulite in the body quickly. These remedies cost the least and will give you incredible results.
Hope your search of how to get rid of cellulite ends here.