Not all of us are fortunate enough to age with grace. Most of us begin to age by late twenties or early thirties. If you are desperately seeking for how to stop aging and restore the youthfulness of skin, then read on to find out some interesting facts and natural remedies to suppress aging.
What Is the Aging of the Skin?
Aging of the skin is the premature deterioration of skin. It is a dermatological condition in which the skin becomes, saggy, dull, wrinkled, and dry.
Aging occurs by unhealthy habits, overexposure to chemicals, UV rays of the Sun and other forms of harshness, etc.
What are the different signs of aging?
- The appearance of wrinkles and spots
- Sagginess of skin
- Development of benign sores underneath the skin
Proven Natural Remedies
The administration of home remedies is a perfect answer to stop aging and can naturally cure it. Reverse all the symptoms of aging of the skin by the application of the excellent methods elucidated here.
CURE 1. Foods
The use of pineapple is a sweet and juicy way to stop aging.
How to use?
- Peel the pineapple and remove its husks.
- Scrub its fleshy side all over your skin
- Let the juice get absorbed into your skin for about half an hour
- Rinse your skin with plain water
- Do this on a daily basis for the skin to become firm
Benefits of Pineapples
The juice of pineapple is a natural astringent. It fights against sagginess and helps in the restoration of the elasticity of the skin. The enzymes contained in pineapple juice aid in curing the aging of face and skin.
Make sure that the pineapple is fresh, ripe and juicy. Do not use pineapples if your skin is allergic to it.
Foods to Eat
Eat the following foods to prevent aging and wrinkling of the skin.
- Nuts and seeds
- Eggs, fish, and meat
- Lentils, peas, and beans
- Green leafy veggies
- Fresh and juicy fruits
Foods to Avoid
These foods alter the formation of new cells on the skin.
- Fatty food
- Junk food
- Spicy food
- Carbonated beverages
- Caffeinated drinks
- Sugary food
CURE 2. Herbal Treatments
How to stop aging with aloe vera gel? Well, aloe vera can get effectively used for fighting against the signs and symptoms of aging.
How to use?
- Slit a fresh aloe vera leaf in half to extract the gel
- Add a few drops of rose water to the gel to prepare a paste
- Apply the paste all over the wrinkles, spots and loose areas of the skin
- Keep it on for about 20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Do this twice daily to rejuvenate the youthfulness of your skin
Benefits of Aloe Vera
The gel is rich in antioxidants that protect the skin against oxidative stress and cures the signs of premature aging. It heals and repairs the skin tissues and makes the skin firm and naturally elastic. Topical application of the gel keeps the skin hydrated and soft.
[Also Read: Aloe Vera for Face]
If your skin is allergic to aloe vera gel, then do not use it. Conduct a patch test by applying the gel to an unaffected area of the surface and testing the sensitivity of skin to it.
CURE 3. Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Wondering to stop aging with tea tree essential oil? Well, it is one of the best anti-aging essential oils for skin is tea tree essential oil.
How to use?
- Add a teaspoon of tea tree essential oil to a tablespoon of olive oil
- Massage your face, neck, and other parts of the body with the oil mixture
- Do this before going to bed at night
- Let the oils seep through your skin and work wonders on the wrinkles and lines
- Rinse your face in the morning with lukewarm water
- Do this on a daily basis for the aging to get reversed
Benefits of Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree essential oil gets loaded with antioxidants that fight against harmful free radicals and counteract their effects. Topical application of the oil helps in locking the natural moisture and aids in the hydration of the skin. It cures the inflammation(1) of skin and fights against aging and peeling of skin.
Conduct a patch test by applying the tea tree essential oil to an unaffected area of skin to test the sensitivity of skin to it. If your skin reacts with itchiness or irritation, then do not proceed with the remedy.
CURE 4. Home Remedies
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is highly beneficial for the treatment of aging and one amongst the other perfect solutions to stop aging.
How to use?
- Mix two tablespoons each of apple cider vinegar and plain water
- Rinse the wrinkled and blemished areas of the skin with the solution
- Soak cotton swabs in the apple cider vinegar and water solution and dab them on the affected parts of the skin
- Do this daily for the skin to get healed and rejuvenated
Benefits of using Apple Cider Vinegar
You can use Apple cider vinegar for the natural treatment of premature aging of the skin. Topical application of apple cider vinegar makes the surface more firm, reduces dullness and stress, cures inflammation and blemishes, fights against acne, eases the fine lines, creases, and wrinkles, and restores the youthful glow of the skin.
If the acidic nature of apple cider vinegar irritates skin, then do not proceed with this remedy. Do a patch test to test the immediate effects of apple cider vinegar on the epidermis.
CURE 5. Natural Treatments
The Steaming Method
The steaming method is an ingenious and age-old trick to fight the different signs of aging.
How to use?
- Lower your face towards a vessel of boiling water
- Let the steam get absorbed into the skin
- Do this for about 10-15 minutes on a daily basis
Benefits of using the steaming method
Steaming helps in the unclogging of skin pores and repair of fine lines and wrinkles. It helps in the moisturization of skin as well.
How to Prevent Aging of Skin?
Want to know how to stop aging with other remedies? Adhere to the following to prevent the premature aging of the skin.
- Balanced diet
- Healthy lifestyle habits and choices
Cure the premature aging of skin without the application of harmful creams and cosmetics. Stick to the natural procedures to stop aging to keep your skin healthy and beautiful.