Who in this world would not have felt jealous seeing the glowing, spotless, and youthful face of their favorite actors? You might have felt low on different occasions because of lack of self-confidence too. An immaculate face not only enhances your beauty but also adds confidence to your personality. The beauty industry everyday marks the release of a new product featuring a beautiful face. Using these beauty products might give you an instant glow, but they are undoubtedly not suitable for a more extended period.
Dermatologists often favor natural remedies for the skin. Nature bestows on humankind, all the goodness needed for them to take care of their face. Aloe vera is one such miraculous remedy for the skin. This article enriches you with the potential benefits of aloe vera for the face. You will also get knowledge about some fantastic ways to employ aloe vera(1) for the face.
4 Astonishing DIY Ways to Employ Aloe Vera
- Olive oil and aloe vera
- Lemon juice and aloe vera
- Aloe vera leaf for face
- Aloe vera for sensitive skin treatment
An Intriguing Review of Aloe Vera for the Face
When it comes to skin problems, there will hardly be any issue which aloe vera cannot deal with. The incredible aloe vera in its various forms works impressively well in treating a majority of health issues. It is renowned for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties which make aloe Vera truly a gift of Mother Nature. Before understanding the use of aloe vera for the face, let’s get a quick glimpse of what aloe vera is along with its multiple health benefits.
What is aloe vera?
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant which has evolved as a miracle plant over the centuries. Its extraordinary benefits make it a favorite ingredient for several medications. The plant is famous around the world for ‘Aloe Gel,’ which is the most important part of the plant’s leaves. Today, Aloe Vera is used impressively in different fields including food, beauty products, food supplements, herbal remedies, etc.
Now let’s understand the various skin problems which affect humans.
A Sneak-peek into Facial Problems
Your face is your identity. The world knows you by recognizing you with your face. Your face is the first thing a person notices in your body. A happy smiling, youthful face is a dream for many. This article will enrich you with some fantastic ways to get a glowing, clean, and happy face using Aloe Vera for the face.
Allergies, diseases, immunity problems, genetics are the main reasons for skin problems although skin problems are mild issues and get cured within some time if proper care is taken. But this doesn’t mean we do not have to pay heed to them. These mild skin problems sometimes turn severe and develop into skin cancers.
It is always advisable to reach out for a doctor if the skin problem persists for an extended period. You can also use home remedies like aloe vera if your issue is not severe and does not require an expert’s help.
Major Types of Facial Problems
Some of the most common types of facial problems include:
Acne- Acne is amongst the most frequently affecting skin disease. Nearly eighty percent of people experience acne at some point in their life. It affects the oil glands present on your skin. During acne, the follicles of the oil glands clog and cause a pimple. The red spots of acne mar the charm of your face.
Eczema- This long-term skin disease causes rashes on the skin, itching, and drying of skin.
Wrinkles- Wrinkles are a sign of aging. However, cigarette smoking too contributes immensely to the wrinkling of the skin.
Rashes- Rashes are common. It leads to dry and itchy skin which gets away easily by proper treatment.
Significant Causes of Skin Disorders
Some common causes of skin disorders on face include:
- Bacteria trapped in skin pores
- Parasites living on the skin
- A weak immune system
- Genetic factors
Skin Irregularities that Point Towards a Skin Disorder on Face
- Raised bumps on the skin
- Peeling skin
- Cracked skin
- Loss of skin pigmentation
- Skin Growths
5 Fantastic Benefits of Aloe Vera for the Face
Aloe vera is a multipurpose herb. It boasts of a long list of benefits for your face and health. You don’t have to look around for other ways and solutions for treating skin problems as aloe vera will turn out to be your favorite companion for skin issues on your face in no time. The incredible benefits of this excellent herb will amaze you with its benefits.
- Aloe vera moisturizes your skin without giving you a sticky feel. It works tremendously well on anyone who has an oily skin. Aloe Vera provides your skin with a soothing sensation and makes your skin look perfect and smooth.
- Sunburn is a common problem which affects you on a regular basis. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun reach our skin directly and cause a lot of issues including skin cancer. Aloe vera works magically in healing sunburn and also protecting you from the harmful rays of the sun. It works on the epithelial layers of the skin which serves as the outer layer covering your body. It forms a protective layer on your body and replenishes its moisture content.
- Aloe vera helps you keep the signs of aging at bay. You cannot stop your body to grow old neither you can prevent the process. You can keep the signs and symptoms at check. Aloe vera is full of antioxidants including vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta-carotene. These nutrients help to increase the natural firmness of your skin and also keep your skin well hydrated.
- Aloe vera helps to fight acne. It competes against the acne-causing bacteria very well.
- By the use of aloe vera, you can reduce stretch marks on your face.
[Also Read: Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair]
Four Astonishing DIY Ways to Employ Aloe Vera for the Face
1. Olive oil and aloe vera
- Take some fresh aloe vera gel
- Mix it with a few drops of olive oil and some oatmeal
- Stir well to form a paste
- Apply this paste on your face for thirty minutes
How to remove?
- Rinse off with cold water
2. Lemon juice and aloe vera
- Take aloe vera gel in a small bowl
- Add lemon juice to this
- Massage this solution on your face and keep it overnight
How to remove?
- Wash it off with regular water
3. Aloe vera leaf for face
- Peel the outer layer of the aloe leaf of the plant
- Squeeze out the gel
- Gently massage this gel on the face
4. Aloe vera for sensitive skin treatment
- Take aloe vera, yogurt, cucumber juice, and rose oil in a bowl
- Make a smooth paste out of the above ingredients
- Apply it to your face for 15-20 minutes
How to remove?
- Wash it off with running water
A Cautious Note on Using Aloe Vera for the Face
Aloe vera is a herbal remedy. It usually does not leave any side effects on the body, and so you can use it without worrying a lot. However just like every good thing has an adverse side as well, aloe vera too is not free of limitations.
Some common ill-effects of using aloe vera for the face include:
- Burning and itchiness of the skin
- Muscle weakness
- Some people are allergic to aloe vera and suffer from issues in their eyes like redness, burning sensation, etc.
- For people suffering from diabetes, there are high chances of electrolyte imbalances
Once you use aloe vera for the face benefits, you will not find a better remedy for the purpose. Skin is one of the most important organs of the body. But this important sense organ is also the most neglected part. Everybody loves to have smooth and glowing facial skin. The market is full of several products with which you can enhance your skin health and face complexion. But there is nothing better than a natural remedy as herbal solutions do not hamper your health in any negative way.
You can rely on Aloe Vera for dealing with your face problems. Aloe vera gel is capable of giving you a healthy face free from rashes and marks in very less time. However, you should also be cautious about the precautions concerning Aloe Vera for the face. Aloe vera, when employed with due concern towards its limitations, work magically for your face. Use aloe vera for the face issues in multiple ways given in this article and say Hello to your new beautiful face.