Age is a merciless constant that invades your beauty with time. However, how hard you try, the signs of aging will catch up to you. But you can delay the onset of these signs especially neck wrinkles. In general, we focus more on our face, but the skin on your neck also needs attention. Before we get into the various ways on how to get rid of neck wrinkles, let us first understand the causes and definition of this skin issue.
What are neck wrinkles?
Neck lines can easily get defined as wrinkles around the neck that tend to develop as age takes a toll over the body. They tend to show up in two various forms which include horizontal lines and vertical lines.
The thick neck with different thin textured skin can make the wrinkles a problematic option to manage once wholly developed. It generally gets advised that one should start as early as possible if looking for an easy way out on how to get rid of neck wrinkles.
What causes neck wrinkles?
- Sun Damage
- Lack of moisture
- Years of continuous neglect
- Sleeping on the side on a regular basis
- Constrictive Clothing
- Rapid loss or gain of weight
- Constant exposure to the UV light
Natural ways on how to get rid of neck wrinkles
If you are wondering how to tighten neck skin, here are some ways you can do so without the use of any harsh chemicals or OTC products. Apart from adequate exercise and yoga, one needs to incorporate some of these crucial natural ingredients into the daily lifestyle to avoid the deep neck wrinkles.
[Also Read: How to Get Rid of Wrinkles]
1. How to get rid of neck wrinkles with foods?
Grow love for pineapples
For someone worried about how to get rid of neck wrinkles, getting your hands on some pieces of pineapple can do wonders.
How to use?
- Cut a fresh ripe pineapple and consume the whole fruit
- Alternatively, peel the skin and grind a piece from the pineapple into a fine pulp
- Extract its juice and massage the same over the neck in an upward stroke
- Once you start feeling a stretch, wash it off
Pineapple is a wonderfully tasty and juicy fruit that gets termed as the powerhouse composed of miraculous Vitamin C. This particular vitamin is known to boost the production of collagen in the skin which helps improve the overall elasticity.
The tongue might feel itchy if you gulp an entire fruit at a time. So, better take it with salt. The fruit may contribute to acidity.
Foods to include
Eat foods to enhance blood circulation and natural tightening effects.
- Green fibrous vegetables
Foods that must be said a No to
These foods add to drying up of the skin leading to wrinkles.
- Trans-fats, oily fried foods, and junk food
- Dairy products
- Canned foods and processed meat
[Read: Essential Oils for Wrinkles]
2. How to get rid of neck wrinkles with essential oils?
Treat neck wrinkles with Neroli oil
Wondering how to get rid of neck wrinkles with neroli oil? Read on and find out.
How to use?
- Take 3-4 drops of neroli oil and mix it with 1 ½ tablespoon of sweet almond oil
- Add 2-3 drops of rose oil in it and blend it well
- Apply it on the skin and massage gently
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes then wipe it off with warm water
Neroli oil is a widely used anti-aging oil owing to its properties that impart resilience to the skin. It empowers the growth of new cells and helps to clear cell pores that assist in the tightening of the skin.
It is advisable to take a patch test before applying it all over your neck as the skin of the neck is more sensitive than the facial skin.
[Read: Remedies for Under Eye Wrinkles]
3. How to get rid of neck wrinkles with home remedies?
Productive results of Olive Oil
Olive oil houses a right amount of Vitamins A and E. Both these vitamins help moisturize, repair and eventually regenerate the new cells inside the skin.
How to use?
- Take a spoonful of olive oil along with one teaspoon glycerin
- Now mix this thoroughly until the two liquids blend away into one mixture
- Now massage this solution onto the neck before you go off to sleep every night
Olive oil brings in a charm on your skin, and the results are visible from day one of the use. The anti-aging anti-oxidants present in the oil makes it a superb product for the treatment of necklines. Hydrating squalene and good fatty acids of the oil has interesting upshot on the skin.
[Read: Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally]
This natural home remedy is not applicable to people bearing oily skin.
4. How to prevent neck wrinkles with Natural remedies?
Soothing effects of Almond mask
Almonds are a tasty option when it comes to dry fruits. These nutritious delicacies are rich in various elements that aid with reduction of neck wrinkles. If you are not sure about the results, make sure click some picture post and before application of this face pack to ensure that there is a visible difference in the neck wrinkles before and after pictures post comparison.
How to use?
- Soak 4-5 almonds in water overnight
- Now grind the same into a smooth paste
- Add some milk to make an excellent pasty formation
- You can also add honey if you wish to
- Apply this into a thin coat over the neck and let it soak into your skin for at least 30 minutes
- Once you start feeling a stretch, pat some water onto the neck to loosen the hold
- Now start scrubbing this mixture in a circular pattern
- After 5 minutes rinse the area and make sure you pat it dry
- Complete this remedy at least twice every week to see visible results
- Alternatively, you may intake a handful of almonds in empty stomach in the morning
Almonds are a good source of essential oils that help the skin repair faster. The oils elevate the rate at which the skin rejuvenates and nourishes the new cells to grow healthy. Intake of almonds has even better effects. It adds up to the glow of the skin and tightens it, thus reducing the appearance of necklines.
This method is perfect for those who have a normal and dry skin type, though the intake gets recommended for all.
[Read: Olive Oil for Wrinkles]
5. How to remove necklines through conventional methods?
Are you still in search of how to get rid of neck wrinkles when young? Here are some methods that will help you prevent the onset of the neck wrinkles young age might bring for you. Taking care of it while you are young significantly delays its onset.
- Protect from sun damage
- Use sunscreen-based products
- Use quality moisturizers
- Avoid Smoking
- Healthy Diet
So if you have been looking for ways on how to get rid of neck wrinkles, following the facts provided above will certainly help a lot. Although age is an inevitable process, you can surely look a few years younger than you actually are by opting for healthy habits and taking care of that skin. With rising pollution levels, your skin needs your attention more than ever. So grab onto these home remedies and pamper yourself.