Do you want to cleanse your body without spending a massive amount of money? Do you want to indulge in some of the simplest home remedies for colon cleansing and adopt a simple method to do it? Then baking soda enema is your go-to option. This article is a perfect solution to your worries about enema that you were always afraid to ask anybody.
Baking soda enema is the best way to get rid of the sluggish colon that results in low energy, headache, and various other problems that increase your discomfort in the day to day life. It is due to the accumulation of multiple toxins that the body is unable to clear, thus to eliminate these toxic elements, baking soda enema is the most effective treatment for this problem.
All About Baking Soda Enema
The various processes of cleansing the body are very critical, and above all, they involve a considerable amount of money. But cleansing of the body through baking soda is the best trick to remove all the toxins from the body. These toxins turn into poison after a certain point in time, and they result in significant problems and mostly cancer.
Many people have this misconception that an enema is conducted only before undergoing a health medication or treatments like surgeries, x-rays, endoscopies, and many others. But enema is a practice undertaken for the stimulation of the stool evacuation. Thus, for the treatment of this problem baking soda enema is the most effective treatment that can be applied in our routine, as this is the most straightforward approach. The baking soda has a high level of phosphorus that helps the body in proper functioning and has various other health benefits.
Baking soda enema is the best option for colon cleansing, as this is a process which is not complicated like the other colon cleansing methods. The importance of getting rid of the toxins present in the body is paramount.
Why should you use baking soda enema?
Baking soda is a magical ingredient that is available in each household. We do not give its dues, as we still have not realized its prominence and efficiency in our day to day life. We keep ignoring it, but the truth is that we have to admire its diversified approach to helping people with their various issues and problems.
It is also a known fact that baking soda is very helpful for curing indigestion due to its alkaline composition that helps in the neutralization of the digestive acidic juices. Now, due to the high effectiveness of baking soda in indigestion, it has been utilized for enema too, as it helps in restoring the pH balance of the body.
The baking soda enema is a helpful trick as it helps in removing the fecal matter from the bowels with the help of a process which is known as osmosis. The baking soda enema when enters the intestines helps in softening the stools which automatically increases the volume of the stools too. Using this simple and easy trick frequently can be very beneficial for you, especially people who have high acidity problems.
Incredible Benefits of Baking Soda Enema
The pH of the body is 7.35, with the introduction of the baking soda enema which has a pH level of 8.0 that is more than the body level, there are some adjustments that the body makes to adhere to it. It helps in the neutralization and normalization of the body, also helping with the improvement of the pH level of the blood. Also, with the help of this technique, the oxygen saturation in the blood increases helping the brains and tissues of the body to work more effectively and accurately in collaboration with each other.
This technique also helps in the uplifting the mood of the patients, which was mostly used to be fowl due to the discomfort that the body uses to face. This upliftment in the mood is due to the increase in the activity of the receptors in the brain, which happens as the absorptions of certain chemicals in the body instantly increase, helping to bring a change in the mood. Some benefits of baking soda enema are –
- Effectively helps in relieving from constipation
- Effective cleansing of bowels
- Helps in checking diarrhea
- Helps in reducing body temperature
- It is a beneficial treatment for encopresis
- It is also helpful in the rehydration therapy of the body
How to safely execute baking soda enema?
For the application of conducting the baking soda enema, you will need an enema kit and a bag. For the preparation of the solution of enema, you will need only two ingredients which are baking soda and water.
Preparations before performing the enema
Take one liter of water along with two tablespoons of baking soda.
This treatment should be conducted in a comfortable place and especially near a washroom. The enema bag has to be placed 2-3 feet from the ground. Read the instructions as stated on the enema bag and follow them step by step. There will be a hose, plug, a rectal tip, and a bag, which constitutes the enema kit.
You will also be needing a towel to lie down, so have a clean cloth laid on the place you are planning to lie down. Some other important things you will be needing are a lubricating oil that has to be rubbed on your anus and also on the tube and rectal tip. All these crucial steps must be generating a complicated and scary picture, but this is a straightforward method that might sound complex. Just follow the steps accurately.
- Mix the solution of 1-liter water and two tablespoons of baking soda and put it in the bag.
- Now, place the rectal tip down the bucket and then go ahead and open the clamp.
- Please ensure that there are no air pockets in the tube.
- Now, lie on your back and also in a position where you bend your knees towards your chest. People who find the fetal position more comfortable can also opt for it.
- It’s time for you to insert the rectal tip into your anus, make sure that it is three inches inside the anus. But please stop if you are experiencing any resistance. Also, adjusting the angle according to the resilience is advisable, until the tube is inserted smoothly inside the anus.
- Now, release the clamp slowly and in small proportions of solution inside.
- Please do not rush, conduct this process slowly and gradually. The main aim of this process is to hold the solution to the natural movement of the body could commence.
- If you are experiencing cramps, then lightly massage your abdomen, and you can also clamp the tube and can rest for a short while and can continue after that.
- After the entire solution enters into your body, it is time for you to remove the nozzle and stay at the same position for a particular time till the natural movement starts.
- Then sit on the toilet seat and wait for the toxins and fecal matter to release. Relax for a while, and thus, the baking soda enema is complete.
Necessary Precautions that are a Must
Monitor certain precautions while performing baking soda enema. They are-
- This treatment should not get applied to children at the age of two or below.
- The dose that is administered and recommended for children is different, so for children consulting a doctor for this treatment is vital.
- A pregnant woman also should consult a doctor before conducting a baking soda enema.
- Also, it is crucial to know that you should not use the rectal solution orally.
- It is essential to observe the patient regularly for any side effects.
- The patient has to be extremely comfortable throughout the process.
- All the equipment utilized should be clean and should be cleaned, even if they are newly bought.
- Do not use it along with other drugs; it will have an adverse effect.
So, with the help of baking soda enema, you will be ending many significant problems that must be affecting your day due to the stomach ache, headache, irritation, and many other issues that are arising due to the accumulation of fecal matter in your body in large amounts, also affecting the pH level. There are different types of enema too, that can get performed at home like with coffee, milk and other ingredients. But the significance of using baking soda enema is that baking soda gets used for curing indigestion too. Hence baking soda has higher efficiency than any other home remedies for an enema.