Don’t you like the way your hair feels while you move hands on it? Have you always envied those people who have long hair? Well, there are a few who do not believe that this problem can get addressed with the help of a few steps and precautions? But, think again.
The problem of rough hair getting transformed into silky and black hair can get very well addressed with Aloe Vera. It is a difficult task to attain the luscious and attractive tresses, which every person desires, but with the help of Aloe Vera, you can achieve all of it in a flicker.
Perhaps we should try getting a better glance at the facts and so why not take a look at the details below!
About Aloe Vera for Hair
It is a known fact that Aloe Vera is one of the most effective natural beauty products that are available in the market in different forms. Fresh Aloe Vera that is present in our gardens is very helpful to treat pimples, it is also used for hair spa and many other. Aloe vera has such impeccable capabilities that also help in curing significant problems associated with constipation, diabetes and many others. We still haven’t known the full benefits of this important green cactus-like plant that is available in almost every garden surroundings.
Today, it is part of the million dollar industry created for the enhancement of beauty. In this herb, there are almost more than 75 crucial nutrients that play a critical role in providing strength and shine to the hair and treating the area where the growth has not been possible.
The plant aloe vera(1) has many advantages towards improving the medical condition of a person. But with the advancement and the utilization of it in the beauty industry almost every product of today is marketed with an approach based on this. The world has witnessed a three sixty degrees turn with natural ingredients getting touted as the best elements for treating a problem which counterfeit medicines have also failed.
Why is Aloe Vera good for Hair Growth?
- It has many essential elements that help in increasing the shine, quality, and the overall development of the hair.
- This gel will be helpful in reducing the damage that has occurred due to many artificial chemicals and treatments that our hair bears.
- The gel in the aloe vera plant consists of many different types of amino acids popularly 18 to 20 in number that is very important for the growth of the hair.
- The various vitamins that are present in the aloe vera gel facilitate the overall nurturing of the hair. But the biggest reason to utilize the herb for hair is due to the presence of a complex carbohydrate element that is Acemannan.
It is due to the positive traits of this plant and its impressive quality of healing that help in reaching the core issue for bad hair quality and abolishing it in a lesser amount of time.
Six Miraculous Benefits of Aloe Vera for Hair
Some of the main benefits include –
- The first and the foremost advantage of this treatment is that it helps in the treatment of dead cells which no other artificial product can conduct. In aloe vera, there is a presence of proteolytic enzymes that are the central element which helps in the repairment of the dead cells, thus aiding in the regrowth process.
- It is a plant that suits most of the people. It helps in reducing itching on the scalp, the reduction of dandruff, and assists in creating a good condition for regrowth.
- In recent years, the importance of keratin(2) for the growth of the hair has been very prominent and highlighted by the different hair products. There is a considerable difference between the natural and unnatural keratin. Keratin enjoys the status of being the primary protein. The gel helps in rejuvenating the hair by strengthening the hair as it helps to enhance the natural keratin production at the cellular level.
- The presence of various elements like minerals, vitamins, and proteins help in improving the health of the follicles and also enhance the efficiency of the hair.
- It also helps in the reduction of redness or the inflammation of the scalp that might have emerged due to the adverse reaction of products that have high chemicals.
- It also helps in the restoration of the pH balance of the scalp that gets distorted due to excessive exposure to pollution, product build-up, and dust.
Aloe Vera Gel with other Ingredients For Hair Growth
The utilization and application of aloe vera for hair can get conducted variedly. Some of the natural and straightforward home remedies include –
1. Aloe vera as a conditioner
The first and the simplest way of using aloe vera is utilizing it as a standard conditioner. Just apply a fair amount of aloe vera and then rinse it with water after two minutes. It will provide instant softness to the hair.
2. Aloe vera and egg mask
The second method is aloe vera along with eggs.
- One egg yolk
- Two tablespoons of aloe vera
- One teaspoon of olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and form a smooth paste
- Please ensure that there are no lumps
- Apply this egg mask on your hair, and please give particular preference to the roots
- Then leave it for 15 minutes
- After that wash it with a mild shampoo and conditioner
3. Aloe vera and Onion juice
It is an excellent mask for enabling the regrowth.
- Two teaspoons of onion juice
- One tablespoon of the aloe vera gel
- Form a smooth paste of both the parts
- Apply on the hair for the complete 60 minutes
- After that, wash your hair with mild shampoo and conditioner
4. Aloe vera and coconut oil
This approach that is very much helpful in reducing dandruff.
- 6-7 tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- Eight tablespoons of coconut oil
- Mix both these ingredients in a pan
- Cooked it on a low flame for thirty minutes
- It is essential to reduce the concoction to the room temperature
- Then, with gentle fingers apply this onto your hair including the roots and the tips thoroughly
- Leave this for three hours and then wash it with a mild shampoo and a conditioner
- You can also store it in a jar for further use
5. Honey, yogurt and aloe vera mask
Last but never the least, you can also use honey, yogurt and Aloe Vera mark together as a composition.
- Two tablespoons of aloe vera gel
- One tablespoon of honey
- Two tablespoons of yogurt
- You will even be needing two tablespoons of olive oil
- Make a smooth paste from all these ingredients
- Massage on your hair for full 15 minutes
- After that let this mixture rest for 30 minutes on your hair
- Wash it away with a mild shampoo and a conditioner
This mask will help in bringing back the lost shine and also helps to reduce dandruff from the hair.
- It is imperative to use a mild shampoo and a conditioner, as it is essential to reduce the utilization of chemical on the hair. Also, the compounds that are present in the shampoo are powerful that can slow down the process of improvement.
- Do not employ the gel for conditions that are on a severe stage without consulting a Doctor.
From this article, we can boil down to a point that it is one of the best natural sources of beauty treatment that can be used for the skin, hair, and even for weight loss. The gel possesses the potential to revamp the appearance of your tresses in a few months if used regularly and with the different precautions.