Do you feel a lack of confidence just because you have sparse hair? Are you struggling with short hair or no hair at all? Your hair can have a massive effect on your personality in a negative sense. Are you missing your good old hair days when you could run your fingers for long on your head to fix your hairstyle? If that is true, then it is the time to welcome them back and feel confident yet again.
But don’t be the one in those millions of people who spend thousands of dollars for cosmetic therapies for growing the hair back. Instead treat your issues and conditions naturally with the use of tea tree oil for hair growth. It is an incredible remedy that works in favour of your hair with little or no side effects
About Tea Tree Oil for hair growth
Hair loss or hair thinning can occur due to the many reasons. It can arise from your genes, nutritional deficiencies, stress, and whatnot. But the real problem of hair loss lies in your body due to the lack of few vitamins essential for healthy hair. Healthy hair growth also gets promoted if your body is clean from the harmful toxins. It is also imperative to keep your scalp healthy as a healthy scalp is an essential requirement for good hair growth and quality.
Tea Tree oil is an essential oil extracted from the shrubs of the tea tree also known as Melaleuca alternifolia. The bush is natively found in Australia and has been in use for more than 100 years for treating issues related to hair. The uses of tea tree oil are also mentioned in the ancient practices of Ayurveda and Chinese medications; owing to its rich medicinal values for enhancing hair growth and other hair related issues. The antimicrobial properties make it a useful plant for treating several problems related to your skin and scalp too.
The skin of your scalp is distinctly sensitive. The minor fungal infections and allergies are mainly responsible for dandruff and itchiness. These fungal activities can cause severe hair fall too. Tea tree oil clears away the toxins in your body and purifies the blood. This process in return blesses you with the thick and high-quality hair.
How tea tree oil benefits for hair growth
There is a famous proverb that “Good things take time.” However, the case is not applicable to every situation though. Tea tree oil(1) is the most beneficial yet fastest way. Once your body accepts the essential oil, the results will be surprisingly quick. The oil is one of the best cures of the baldness conditions for men and hair thinning conditions for women.
There are also many over the counter treatments that you can have for getting your hair back, but nothing is better than utilizing the natural ways. These treatments contain harmful chemicals and can also fill up your hair with toxins that are dangerous in the long run along with costing a bomb to your pocket.
Make your every dollar count with the effectiveness of tea tree oil for hair growth. It is a natural and efficient process. Along with the hair growth benefits that are a result of tea tree oil benefits for hair, you also gift yourself a healthy body.
Some interesting facts about tea tree oil for hair growth
- Tea tree oil helps to enhance blood circulation in the scalp. Improved flow of blood to your head and scalp will make you feel energetic and healthy.
- The essential oil focuses on the growth of your hair along with its nourishment. It flushes out the toxins of the scalp and helps to stimulate your hair follicles.
- Tea tree oil is known for the antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antifungal properties which ensure that your hair grows faster and stays healthy.
- It improves the health of your scalp and keeps it nourished throughout. A healthy scalp ensures the best quality hair and rapid hair growth within a few time gaps. It helps the hair follicles to stay more receptive towards the nourishment.
- As tea tree oil helps in clearing out your body toxins, it also helps in unclogging the pores of your hair. The clogged pores may hinder the growth of hair at the maximum rate. The unclogging will help you to promote the hair growth without any minor obstacle.
- Tea tree oil works great for oily and greasy hair(2) too. It helps to relax the overzealous sebaceous glands. This principle also works on the clogging of pores. Your pores serve a significant role in the growth and hair fall of hair.
- Dandruff is also a significant reason for hair fall. Tea tree oil keeps your scalp healthy and dandruff free. A healthy scalp is directly related to dandruff free hair that observes better hair growth.
Top 2 DIY’s using Tea Tree Oil for hair growth:
Tea tree oil is very convenient to use to grow your hair naturally. It makes your hair healthy. However, before using it, you need to dilute it or combine it with a few drops of regular hair oil before you use it. Here are some other techniques and DIYs which you can do to get perfect long and healthy hair.
1. Tea tree oil with the carrier oil
- Two tablespoons of carrier oil
- Ten drops of tea tree oil
- Hot towel
- Take the bowl and add the tea tree oil in it
- Now combine any carrier oil like coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil, etc. in the bowl of tea tree oil and mix them properly
- Heat the mixture of both these oils until they get slightly warm. For this use a bigger pot, and put boiling water in it
- Now take this warm oil and use your fingers to apply it on your scalp and along the entire length of your hair(3)
- Make sure the oil mixture is covering your entire scalp, and after this, massage your scalp for at least 10 minutes
- To unclog your hair follicles, wrap a hot and damp towel around your head. It will result in creating a warm environment.
- Warm your scalp with this towel for at least 30 minutes. Then you can leave the oil in your hair overnight.
- Rinse your head after this with the help of a shampoo or conditioner.
Repeat this at least two times a week, but make sure that you don’t do it more than thrice a week. Washing your hair too often can be harmful to the hair.
2. Tea tree oil mix with the shampoo base
- Five tablespoons of tea tree oil
- Three tablespoons basil oil
- Two tablespoon Grapeseed Carrier Oil
- Shampoo Base
- Raw Organic Honey
- Vitamin E Oil
- Take a bowl and add the oils in it and mix them properly
- Now take another bowl and combine honey and shampoo base in the bowl and mix them properly
- Now combine the oil mixture in the bowl of honey and shampoo base mixture
- Apply the mixture on your scalp and on along the length of your hair
- Repeat this process at least twice a week for quicker and better results
[Read: Vitamin E for Healthy Hair]
You can also prepare this mixture in bulk and then store it. Just make sure to keep it in the dark glass container/ jar. Seal the jar tightly to prevent any leakage. Store the jar in a cool place to keep the effectiveness of the mixture alive.
- Everything has some negative effects when used in excess. Try not to use Tea tree oil in the excessive amounts to keep up the attained glory of hair intact for more extended periods.
- You can even experience adverse effects including skin allergies, skin reactions, allergic contact dermatitis, and hypersensitivity reactions.
- Tea tree oil is also said to be poisonous at some extents when consumed internally. You may feel several health problems including confusion, hallucinations, dizziness, blood cell abnormalities, and skin rashes.
- The essential oil should be kept away from the reach of pets and children.
- Tea tree oil should is not recommended to be used in the mouth or around the mouth cavity as it can cause severe rash problems.
[Also Read: Emu Oil for Hair Problems]
Until now, you would have got enlightened by the vital role of tea tree oil for hair growth. If you love your hair at the fullest, then follow up with the simple remedies as they have a massive impact on your hair growth. The effects are known to be long lasting and the most effective.
The best thing about the tea tree oil is that you don’t have to book any appointments with your doctor for hair growth. Save thousands of bucks with the pure and readily available tea tree oil. It has no side effects if used in the limited procedures and intervals. The best thing is that it is natural and not artificial.