The face is not only the first feature that is noticed, but also said that it is the mirror of your mind. If the saying ‘First impression is the best impression’, is right, it becomes more important to take extra care of the face. But the face succumbs to many kinds of acne-like pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, cysts, and nodules.
An estimate says that 3 out of every 4 people in the world fall prey to acne. Though they are not dangerous, they leave long-standing ugly and uncomfortable marks and scars on the face and body. Using Vitamin E oil for the face can get you out of this situation speedily.
Symptoms of Acne
- Large, solid, painful lumps beneath the surface of the skin.
- Painful, pus-filled lumps that could be found beneath the surface of the skin.
Causes of Acne
There are multiple causes that trigger acnes in your body; some of the main causes which the health care experts have derived are as follows:
- Hormone:- There are major changes your body experience at time of puberty. Bodyexcretes a hormone called Androgens which makes the sebaceous glands to grow and produce more sebum. At the time of pregnancy due to excessive hormonal change, there are chances that your body may produce excessive sebum. Low amount of androgen in a woman’s body may affect the blood flow which in turn might worsen acne.
- Certain Medications: – there are chances that you are unknowingly using a prescribed drug which contain chemicals such as corticosteroids,testoster one and lithium. There are chances that due to these drugs the blood flow of our body gets de-regulated.
What is Vitamin E oil
Vitamin E oil is said to be both a nutrient as well as an anti-oxidant. According to many researches it has been found that it helps to neutralize free radicals, which can become a major reason for many deadly diseases such as cancer if not treated properly. Vitamin E(1) is said to be the purest form and at the same time it is also highly versatile.
Vitamin E has many good qualities such as, it helps in nourishing the skin, in addition, it is also used to treat stretch marks. Vitamin E also acts as moisturizer which can become a major reason why people will appreciate this product. Apart from all that it can become your jack of all trades, as apart from all the above qualities, it can also treat dark circles. Dark circles are one of the most hideous things that our face has to suffer.
Why use Vitamin E oil for face
There are multiple reasons why you should use this oil, this oil gives you a skin type that you might have always dreamt of. Vitamin E makes you skin smooth and clear in no time. Now the question in your minds will come why to use this oil for acne.
The answer is quite simple, vitamin E oil is said to be very rich in anti-oxidants that makes it really perfect for acne as it helps to eliminate acne as well as its scars. Another reason that might make it appealing for you to buy this oil is that, this oil has a hydrating property.
Vitamin E oil hydrates the skins which will make your skin glow and at the same time it also slows down the signs of aging and gives you a flawless skin. This oil neutralizes the free radicals which could become a major reason for acne as they can damage the skin.
The best part about this oil is, that, it gets absorbed in our skin very quickly as it is fat-soluble this quality of vitamin E oil is a great asset as this helps in speeding up the process for healing our acne. In addition, not only is it soluble, vitamin E can also control the production proteins such as collagen and elastic which turns out to be the biggest reasons for acne and pimples.
How to use Vitamin E Oil for Face
Using vitamin E is quite easy you can consume vitamin oil or you could simply apply it on your skin, it is mostly recommended that this oil should be used directly at the core problem that is acne consumption of this oil is safe and when a person applies it directly on the spot there are more chances that you can have better and faster results as compared to those situations where you consume this oil.
Vitamin E oil products are basically found in two states, the first one being liquid and the other one being in a capsule form.
One of the most basic ways you can use this oil is:
You need to wash your face properly with the help of a cleanser. Make sure you are not drying your face with a towel. Now take some cotton and then soak it in vitamin E oil and apply it on places where you are having acne. Now leave the oil for 15-20minutes and then wash it off with warm water properly and dry it off.
Side Effects and Precautions
Though this oil is highly appreciable, but it also has its drawbacks vitamin E can be very hazardous for your health. Some of the common side effects that you should lookout for are:
- Head ache
- Vision changes
- A light-headed feeling
- Unusual weakness or tired feelings
- Diarrhea, stomach cramps
- Easy bruising and bleeding.
- Mil rashes.
If you suffer any of the above points you should immediately stop its usage and make sure you take a short trip to your health care expert.
Other home remedies
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice acts as a disinfectant and destroys the bacteria that cause breakouts n hence helps in treating acne.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is considered to be one of the best remedies for natural, clear and healthy skin.
- Egg yolk: The yolk of the egg contains various nutrients that replenish and tighten your skin and provide it with a beautiful glow.
Unlike other oil Vitamin E oil have many good qualities, but it is not always that this kind of product is safe vitamin consist of many side effects so if you want to go for this product you should first consult a health care expert