Use These Ways To Heal Dark Spots using Lemon
Are you suffering from an uneven skin tone? Well, this is a common problem nowadays, and everybody is trying to get rid of it. Dark spots on the body- regardless of where they occur, cause a bad appearance. It can be even more prominent if it appears in the region around your mouth that is more susceptible to drying rapidly. And the skin around the chin and lip can make the whole face look darker. For treating it use lemon juice for dark spots.
The lemon juice is a natural ingredient. It is a solution for all skin problems, especially baking soda and lemon juice for dark spots on face and hands is highly beneficial for cleansing. Lemon juice, having natural acidity, can be used as a bleaching agent to lighten dark spots on the skin.lemon juice for dark spots.
The main causes of dark spots on face are smoke, pollution, and ultraviolet rays of the sun. The citric acid in the lemon juice prevents dull skin cells from occurring and heals dark patches. That is why, when it comes to bleaching your skin naturally, lemon juice makes one of the most excellent remedies.
Another great combination is lemon juice and apple cider vinegar for dark spots. Its unusual qualities will help you in achieving a glowing, lighter, and brightened skin tone.
The imperfections of the face are awkward and can be highly stubborn. Fortunately, lemon juice can gradually remove blemish spots and even out your skin tone. It also helps reduce the appearance and redness of acne scars. That means it can help lighten up dark spots.
Homemade Remedies of Lemon Juice for Dark Spots
Here are some homemade remedies of natural ingredients consisting of lemon juice.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice with few drops of coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your face as well as hands. It will lighten up dark spots from the face and remove dead skin also.
- Take a lemon. Cut it into two pieces. Now, rub this lemon piece on elbow, knee, and fingers joints. This simple remedy is quite effective for darker elbows and knees.
- Take a lemon slice and rub gently on the affected area for ten to twenty minutes twice a day. Morning and evening follow this remedy to lighten your darker skin regions. You should bear in mind that lemon juice can cause drying. Thus, after following this routine, you should moisturize your skin with olive oil (1).
- You can also use lemon juice on the face for dark spots by combining it with apple cider vinegar. Mix in a bowl equal amounts of lemon juice, ACV, and water. Apply to the affected area. Make sure not to use ACV and lemon juice directly as it can cause irritation. Mix it well with water. This way, it won’t hurt the skin. A dilute of ACV and lemon juice for dark spots is beneficial.
- Baking soda and lemon juice for dark spots are handy. They make a perfect match because both are cleaning agents.
- You need to take 4 coated aspirin tablets, 1 tsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice, baking soda, cotton pads.
- Crush the tablets and mix them with lemon juice. Rest the mixture for some time so that aspirin is properly dissolved.
- Apply the paste for ten minutes on the face by using cotton pads, avoid the eye area.
- Mix water and baking soda and use this solution for removing the mask.
- Follow this treatment twice or thrice a week for removing dark spots.
Lemon juice is pretty good for the skin (2). But lemon is highly acidic so it can harm the skin and also cause irritation. It can make skin dry, red, and make it peel off. It is advisable to consult a doctor before starting this natural remedy to avoid skin allergies and irritations.
Lemon juice can be used as a natural cleanser. It prevents many skin conditions. Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citric acid. Hence they can help brighten and lighten your skin when used over time. You can get rid of many skin problems like dark spots, uneven skin tone, acne, pigmentation, and pimples, etc.
Lemon’s advantages for your skin are wide-ranging and can be easily incorporate into your diet. You can begin your day with a glass of lemon water to wake up your digestive system and boost energy by wiping out toxins and hydrating your entire body. It is highly recommended to add lemon juice in your diet as well as a skincare routine to enjoy its uncountable benefits.
1. How long does it take for lemon juice to lighten dark spots?
It depends on how often the lemon juice is applied; if you use it every day, it will take at least 15 to 20 days to show the results. However, never go into the sun after applying lemon juice on the skin.
2. How to use lemon on the face for dark spots?
There are various methods to use lemon juice on the face of dark spots. You can dilute lemon juice with one tablespoon of water or honey and apply on the affected area.
3. How to lighten skin with lemon?
Mix one tablespoon of lemon juice and honey. Now, apply this to the affected area thrice a week. You can see significant results in 2 to 3 months.