Do you feel like itching and scratching your skin all the time? The sight of flakes and dry blisters on your skin could often give you nightmares.
Eczema is a chronic skin disease that has affected almost 35 millions of Americans, of which 1-3% are children, and 10-20% are adults. Nearly 60% of infants who contract Eczema may continue to suffer from it through adulthood.
The best remedy is probiotics for Eczema, available in the form of food and supplements. Probiotic foods boost the immune system, fight against pathogens, and promote the healing and repair of the skin.
Facts On Probiotics For Eczema
- Probiotics not only cures Eczema but aids in digestion as well.
- Combine the administration of probiotic foods and supplements with other home remedies for the treatment of Eczema.
Why Use Probiotics To Treat Eczema? Benefits & More
Here are a few reasons why probiotic food and supplements are excellent remedies for Eczema.
- Eczema occurs due to the abnormal response of the immune system, which manifests in the form of dry, flaky, cracked, and inflamed skin. Experts have tested that the consumption of probiotics for Eczema is the best cure. Probiotics work by empowering the immune system and establishing its sound functioning.
- One of the primary reasons why probiotics are great for Eczema is that the consumption of probiotics is good for the digestive system. It balances gut flora and thereby promotes the health of the immune system.
Probiotic Foods For Eczema
Yogurt is obtained by the bacterial action upon the sugar in the milk, which converts it into lactic acid. This process makes the yogurt thick, creamy, and healthy for the body immunity and digestive system.
Yogurt is a composition of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacteria, and Streptococcus thermophilous. These healthy probiotic bacteria are incredibly beneficial for boosting the strength of the immune system.
Yogurt contains calcium, which promotes the synthesis of biotin(1), vitamin B-12, and folic acid that are essential for the health of the skin. Its nutritional composition makes it one of the best probiotics for Eczema.
- You can eat a bowl of yogurt every day at lunch to cure Eczema.
- You may also try applying plain yogurt to the areas of the affected skin to cure the dryness and cracks and make the skin soft and supple.
Yogurt is one of the most effective probiotics for Eczema in babies. Do not exceed beyond three cups of plain and unsweetened yogurt.
[ Read: 10 Ways Probiotics Can Benefit The Overall Health of Men ]
2. Raw Cheese
Raw cheese is excellent in building the resistive power of the immune system. Eating fresh cheese is the right way for the prevention and control of Eczema and other dry skin diseases.
The consumption of raw cheese helps in the maintenance of gut bacteria, which cures inflammation, promotes the immune system, and improves digestion as well.
- The best way to eat raw cheese is to spread it on slices of brown bread.
- You can also sprinkle your favorite dishes with shredded raw cheese for enhanced health and flavor. Fresh cheese is one of the most effective probiotics for Eczema.
50 g of cheese every day is good for the development of the resistance power of the immune system and cure of Eczema.
[ Read: Natural Treatment of Eczema]
Kombucha tea(2) is essential for the regeneration of new skin cells and for the health of the skin. It contains a host of essential nutrients which fight against the signs and symptoms of Eczema.
Drinking kombucha tea promotes the gentle exfoliation of the skin through which the dry and dead skin cells get replaced by healthy cells.
The best way to make kombucha for the cure of Eczema is to drink kombucha tea every day.
Two cups of kombucha tea a day can cure Eczema in no time.
Probiotic Supplements For Eczema
You can take probiotic supplements for the cure of Eczema. Besides accelerating the recovery from Eczema, the administration of probiotic supplements is also useful for the following health issues:
- Treatment of indigestion and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Development of a robust immune system.
- Prevention and cure of infection in the urinary passage.
Though beneficial, taking supplements along with foods is the right way for the administration of probiotics for Eczema.
Probiotic foods and supplements make for an excellent choice. Taking probiotics for eczema treatment at home is not only good for healing the skin but is also excellent maintaining the health of the digestive system and urinary tract. Take probiotics every day in the form of foods such as yogurt, kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, and more to rejuvenate the skin and make it soft and gentle.
1. What Are the Best Home Remedies for Eczema?
The best home remedies for Eczema include aloe vera gel, honey, Epsom salt baths, coconut oil, oatmeal baths, apple cider vinegar, and more.
2. How to Get Rid of Eczema Permanently?
A few ways of getting permanently rid of Eczema include the daily application of natural moisturizers, regular bathing in lukewarm water, and avoiding the use of synthetic perfumes and creams.
3. Why Is Eczema Worse at Night?
The body temperature tends to decrease at night, which aggravates the itchiness, dryness, and other symptoms of Eczema.