Wow! What a perfect figure you have. Such a beautiful face you are blessed with. But there is something about your hair that you need to work on. It is not voluminous. Well, it seems how to stop hair thinning is what you need to know. But you must be wondering “why is my hair thinning on top?” Just relax and know how to stop hair thinning.
What is Hair Thinning?
Hair thinning is a gradual process where your hair goes from initially being thicker and stronger to being thinner. There are many reasons for hair thinning some of them being heredity, poor diet, unhealthy hair habits, and stress. Hair thinning on sides is usually hereditary. Some of the symptoms include receding hairline and less hair on the crown. Know how to get thicker hair with the following natural remedies.
Five Natural Remedies on How to Stop Hair Thinning
Here are a few simple hacks on how to control hair thinning:
1. How to Stop Hair Thinning with the Help of Food?
Protein is the key for how to stop hair thinning.
Quinoa has all the nine required amino acids which are essential for how to stop hair thinning. Include this food in your diet to eventually see the positive difference in the volume of your hair. Here is one of the simplest recipes for Quinoa(1):
- Take a large pan and heat 1/4th cup extra virgin olive oil
- Add 1 cup chopped bell pepper, 1 cup chopped celery, 1 cup chopped yellow onion and salt
- Keep stirring until the pepper starts to get cooked
- Add three cups quinoa and stir again
- Add six cups of chicken broth and bring it to a boil
- Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes until all liquid is absorbed
- Add six scallionsand give it a quick stir. Enjoy this delicacy
Foods to eat:
Foods rich in proteins include chicken, quinoa, lentils and chickpeas, sweet potato, nuts and seeds, barley, lean poultry, and eggs
Foods to avoid:
Avoid having sugar, diet soda, swordfish, cakes, fast food, and alcohol
The intake of recommended foods helps the body with required nutrients such as iron,vitamins, proteins, healthy fats, mineral, and fiber.
[Read: Foods for Hair Growth]
2. How To Stop Thinning Hair Using Herbal Treatment?
How to use:
- Take a bunch of neem leaves and boil them in two cups of water
- Let the solution cool down and then strain the liquid into a jug
- Wash your hair using a mild natural shampoo and rinse it with this solution
- Do not rinse it further once you use the solution
- Do this after every hair wash
- This remedy tackles thinning hair and boosts hair growth
- Take two tablespoons of dried hibiscus powder, yogurt, and aloe vera gel
- Mix all the ingredients well to a thick but spreadable paste
- Apply the mixture on hair and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes
- Wash it with a mild natural shampoo
It prevents premature hair graying and promotes hair growth
3. Using Essential Oils
Essential oil treatments are the best in case of how to stop hair thinning at the hairline
Rosemary Hot Oil Treatment
How to use:
- Take one tablespoon of coconut oil and castor oil each and heat this mixture slightly for 1 to 2 minutes
- Add four drops of rosemary essential oil to this mixture and give it a quick stir
- Massage this warm oil into the scalp with your fingertips
- Let it sit for 15 minutes and then wash it off
- Try this remedy at least once every three days
- It is one of the best essential oils for how to stop hair thinning and stimulates hair growth.
Comb the Cedarwood Oil
How to use:
- Sprinkle a few drops of cedarwood essential oil and comb your hair for two minutes
- Follow this process daily for better results
- It helps to increase blood flow and stimulate your scalp.
4. Using Home Remedies
How to use:
- Take a large onion, peel it and cut it into small pieces
- Grind it to a puree and extract only the juice using a cheesecloth
- Massage the onion juice(2) on your scalp for 5minutes and let it sit for another 10 minutes
- Wash it by following your normal hair wash procedure
- Practice these 2 to 3 times a week
- This natural remedy is excellent for stimulating hair re-growth
How to use:
- Take two tablespoon fenugreek seeds and soak them overnight in a ½ cup of water
- In the morning, grind this mixture to a smooth paste
- Make sure you apply it right from the roots of the scalp to the hair tips
- Leave this mixture for 30 minutes
- Wash it off with shampoo and cold water
- Practice this remedy once a week
- It soothes the scalp of any inflammation and increases the volume of hair
5. Using Supplements
Viviscal is one of the best supplements for how to stop hair thinning. It is made up of vitamins, minerals, and shark and mollusk powder. It contains Amino Mar C, a marine complex.
How to use:
- Take the viviscal pills twice a day
- Follow this for at least six months for better results
Also, iron supplements such as Fergon help to get rid of conditions like iron deficiency hair thinning and hair thinning during pregnancy.
The viviscal supplement helps to strengthen existing cells and regenerate new cells for hair growth.
How to Prevent Hair Thinning with these Precautions?
- Check out your current medications since they have side effects related to hair thinning
- Get good sleep and stay relaxed for hair thinning from stress has been one of the common causes of female hair thinning
- Smoking leads to hair thinning back of head condition. Quit smoking immediately
- In case of baby hair thinning, treat the scalp of the baby gently. Do not tie ponytails and avoid headbands
So, with this collation of excellent natural remedies on how to stop hair thinning, we hope you follow them in case of any such conditions. There are certain conditions such as PCOS hair thinning and sudden hair thinning require medical attention.
In short, hair thinning is quite a common issue, and there are natural and medical treatments available for this condition. So, the next time you see a receding hairline, do not panic at all. Have faith and start using our very own natural remedies for How to stop hair thinning to see a positive change. With this, you will now have a perfect look.