If you find that you are becoming sluggish and tired day by day with a mass around your waist. It is likely that you have gained belly fat. Belly fat is a condition that affects both men and women in today’s world. These people keep pondering and finding ways to lose belly fat or to burn belly fat. The most effective way is using essential oils for belly fat that help in numerous ways and provide amazing health benefits as well.
There are two main types of belly fat.
- Subcutaneous fat: It is fat that is present around the stomach. This type of fat is underneath the skin surface.
- Visceral fat: It is dangerous fat that forms within the body near the organs. Often leads to chronic conditions as well.
There are several symptoms associated with belly fat. Some of them include:
- Weight gain
- Feeling tired
- Low energy
- Digestive problems
Several factors lead to stubborn belly fat. Some of the elements include:
- Sugary foods
- Lack of exercise
- Less protein intake
- Belly fat for women is also developed due to menopause
[Also Read: Effective Ways to Lose Belly Fat Naturally]
What Essential Oils are Good for Belly Fat?
Essential oils for belly fat are natural extracts from various plants and herbs. In pure form, these oils are highly beneficial and have many health benefits as well. There are several essential oils for belly fat. Some of them include:
1. Saffron Essential Oil for Belly Fat
Why use Saffron Essential oil for Belly Fat?
Saffron oil has numerous benefits for reducing belly fat. It has properties that reduce sugar cravings and junk food cravings and increases sleep.
How to use Saffron Essential oil for Belly Fat?
Take the right amount of this oil and add it to your diet for results.
2. Cinnamon Essential oil for Belly Fat
Why use Cinnamon Essential oil for Belly Fat?
Cinnamon oil is widely used to reduce blood sugar. Using this oil will prevent sugar cravings which will reduce belly fat.
How to use the Cinnamon oil?
- Take a good amount of this oil and add it to your diet.
- The oil can be inhaled as well to reduce food cravings.
3. Ginger Essential Oil for Belly Fat
Why use Ginger Essential oil for Belly Fat?
Ginger oil can help reduce belly fat to a great extent. It is known to increase metabolism by making the intestines ready to absorb nutrients.
How to use Ginger Essential oil for Belly Fat?
Take a good amount of this oil and add it to your diet for better results.
4. Bergamot Essential oil for Belly Fat
Why use Bergamot Essential oil for Belly Fat?
The bergamot oil has various benefits that help in reducing belly fat. It has properties that boost your mood and prevent unnecessary food carvings. It also increases the metabolism level that aids in maintaining proper digestion.
How to use Bergamot Essential oil for Belly Fat?
- Take a good amount of this oil and add it to your diet
- Take a few drops and use it as dressings over salads
Other Oils for Belly Fat
Several other oils answer your question on how to lose belly fat.
1. Coconut oil
Why use Coconut oil?
The coconut oil has properties that can reduce food cravings. This will make you eat the right amount of food without overeating.
How to use Coconut oil?
- Use this oil for cooking food
- Take a good amount of this oil and add it to your diet
2. Castor oil
Why use the Castor oil?
Castor oil is known to boost metabolism and digestion by absorbing fats and cleaning toxins.
How to use the Castor oil?
- Take two teaspoons of castor oil and consume on an empty stomach
- Apply the oil over gently over your belly after heating it
3. Mustard oil
Why use Mustard oil?
Mustard oil has properties that trigger digestive juices in your stomach to aid in digestion.
How to use the Mustard oil?
- Massage this oil over the stomach after heating it
- Using the oil for cooking the diet can also be helpful
4. Olive oil
Why use the Olive Oil?
Olive oil is widely used fuel for cooking purposes. It has properties that reduce food cravings. It also has antioxidant properties that help in reducing fat absorption as well.
How to use the Olive oil?
- Topping a salad with this oil can be helpful
- Using this oil for cooking the diet
How Does These Oils Benefit?
Essential oils are extracted from nature. They have numerous health benefits that relieve stress and give a soothing effect. These essential oils have anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and several other properties that boost metabolism, digestion, and mood to reduce belly fat.
Why Use These Essential Oils For Belly Fat?
These essential oils for belly fat are not just effective, but they are also natural. Apart from reducing belly fat they cure digestive problems and help in absorbing nutrients necessary for the body. They also boost energy mood by preventing unnecessary food carvings as well.
How to Use Essential Oils for Belly Fat?
These essential oils can be used in several ways for belly fat. They can be incorporated directly into your diet or can be applied to the affected area as well.
- Always dilute these oils in carrier oils before use. Some good carrier oils are coconut oil, olive oil a castor oil
- Always remember to use only one to two drops on your primary use of these oils to determine whether you have an allergic reaction to it
Do’s and Don’ts of Essential Oils
Even though there are essential oils for belly fat that have numerous benefits. There are certain factors to keep in mind.
- Consult a healthcare expert before using them
- Buy oils that are organic from a trusted store
- Do not directly consume the oil without consulting your healthcare expert
- Do not use any oil if you are allergic or find any side effects or discomfort
Other Homemade Recipes
Apart from using essentials oils for belly fat. There are several other home remedies that you can try as well. Some of them include:
- Protein Diet: It is necessary to consume a well-balanced diet with a good amount of protein. Protein will not only help you fasten your metabolism, but it will help you build muscle instead of fat. Some foods that are rich in protein include meat, eggs, beans, tofu, quinoa, etc.
- Green Tea: Drinking green tea early in the morning is known to reduce food cravings and keep food consumption in check.
- Cranberry juice: This delicious juice is known to cure several infections and promote better health. Drinking this juice before meals are known to reduce belly fat and absorb nutrients.
Essential oils for belly fat help in reduction of fat accumulation around the abdominal area. By using them regularly along with a healthy diet, you can reduce belly fat effectively. It is also advised to incorporate a balanced diet with a good amount of protein. Drinking green tea and cranberry juice has also proven to help reduce belly fat in no small extent.