If you are noticing a lot of folding and sagging on your face and other areas of the body, it is likely that you have been affected by wrinkles. Wrinkles are also known as rhytide. It is a common condition that affects the older population. However, these days younger people are also affected by it due to many reasons like getting exposed to pollution, improper lifestyle, undernutrition or just poor skin care.
Several chemical products for wrinkles have ruled over the beauty industries for ages. However, the best way to treat them is by using castor oil for wrinkles which is not only natural but also can be used at home with no side effects followed.
Causes of Wrinkles:
There are several causes behind face wrinkles. Some causes are as follows.
- Exposure to ultraviolet rays from the sun
- Drinking alcohol
- Improper diet
- Repeating expressions for a long period of time
How to use castor oil for wrinkles
Some facts and reasons behind the uses for castor oil for wrinkles are as follows
Jamaican black castor oil for wrinkles
The Jamaican black castor oil is different from the regular castor oil as it uses the traditional method of extraction. The castor seeds are roasted and then broken in a mortar. Later, water is added to the powder and boiled to form a thick oil paste.
Why to use Jamaican black castor oil
Jamaican black castor oil is known for its moisture locking, blood circulation, and nutritional properties. Hence, it can tighten the skin and reduce wrinkles making it one of the best oils for wrinkles.
How to use Jamaican black castor oil for wrinkles condition
- Take a small amount of oil and spread it over a cotton ball
- Wash your face thoroughly and apply the oil over the affected area
Leave it for 30 minutes and then rinse.
Black castor oil for wrinkles
Black castor oil doesn’t use a rational method of extraction, unlike the Jamaican black castor oil. However, it has many beneficial properties that are great for treating acne, wrinkles, chapped lips, etc.
Why to use black castor oil for wrinkles
Black castor oil has reduced the rate of skin’s aging. It also prevents the skin from sagging and being affected by other conditions. Hence, it is the best option for treating wrinkles.
How to use black castor oil for wrinkles condition
- Take a little amount of black castor oil
- Apply it on the affected area using a cotton ball or soft cloth
- Dab and gently massage over the area for few minutes and rinse
Cold pressed castor oil for wrinkles
Cold pressed castor oil is produced by pressing castor beans or seeds. Unlike Jamaican black castor oil, the production of this oil doesn’t use heat. Hence, it is termed as cold pressed oil.
Why to use cold pressed castor oil for wrinkles
The cold pressed castor has emollient properties. It can give your skin a younger and radiant appearance as well. The oil is also thick, so it helps in moisturizing your face and preventing dry skin and wrinkles at the same time.
How to use cold pressed castor oil for wrinkles condition
- Take a small amount of cold pressed castor oil
- Rub it between your palms
- Gently massage or dab it over your forehead, under eyes, lips, and mouth,
- Repeat it twice a day for effective results.
Organic castor oil for wrinkles
Organic castor oil uses a different method of extraction compared to other oils. It also has a different pH balance and properties as well. It is also 100% natural and pure without any added chemicals.
Why to use organic castor oil for wrinkles
Organic castor oil is natural and helps in boosting circulation. It can also revive and make skin cells healthier. It is also a strong laxative and moisturizer. Hence, works great in treating wrinkles.
How to use organic castor oil for wrinkles condition
- Take a little amount of organic castor oil between your palms
- Rub it gently over your face
- Leave it for few minutes and rinse
- Apply daily for better results
Precautions and Safety
Even though castor oil for wrinkles is widely used, there are some dos and don’ts to keep in mind.
- Buy the castor oil from trusted and certified stores
- Visit your healthcare expert before applying the oils on your face
- Check for any allergic reactions by applying a small amount of oil on your hand before directly applying on your face
- If you are a pregnant woman or a person with different skin type it is advised to not use castor oil
Other home remedies for wrinkles
Apart from using castor oil for wrinkles. There are many more home remedies once can opt for treating wrinkles as well.
- Egg whites: Egg whites have vitamin E and vitamin B which are essential for tightening skin. Whip egg whites in a container and gently massage it on your skin. Allow it to settle for 15 minutes and then rinse off with warm water.
- Olive oil: Olive oil has anti-oxidant and moisturizing properties that can cure wrinkles. Take a few drops of olive oil and rub it between your palms. Gently massage it over your face and leave it overnight.
- Lemon juice: Lemon is a citrus fruit with properties that help in making your skin appear brighter. Take a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on your face. Leave it for few minutes and rinse.
Using castor oil for wrinkles can help in tightening skin due to its wondrous properties. It is a strong laxative, moisturizer, prevents inflammation, reduces acne, fights fungus, and improves skin elasticity. Hence, it not just beneficial for curing wrinkles but also for numerous skin conditions as well. Apart from castor oil, you can also use egg whites, olive oil, and lemon juice to cure the condition as well.