Having shiny and healthy hair extenuates one’s appearance. Maintaining this is gaining prominence these days among both men and women. It takes more than mere shampooing and conditioning.
Hair problems is a growing concern today. This article helps you understand how to treat hair problems naturally using Emu Oil for hair:
Types of Hair Problems
The essential kinds of hair problems that commonly found are: –
- Excessive Hair fall
- Premature greying of Hair
- Thinning of hair
- Bald Spots
Causes of Hair Problems
Following reasons are usually responsible for hair problems: –
- Age-related factors
- Use of chemical products
- Lack of nutrition
- Hormonal factors
- Genetic factors
Symptoms of Hair Problems
Following symptoms usually indicate toward hair problems: –
- Bald Spots
- Excessive hair in comb or towel
Emu Oil For Hair – Best Oil For Hair Growth
Emu oil is a bright yellow colored liquid, composed mostly of fats. This oil is derived or extracted from the deposits below the skin of the emu bird. After collecting the fluid containing fats, they under goa process of filtration until you get the pure form of oil. Completely genuine and potent form of emu oil has beneficial properties.
Why is EMU Oil used For Hair?
Emu oil is triglyceride in nature, which means this property makes the oil neutrally lipid. It contains no phosphorus and on application onto the scalp penetrates deep into helping rapid hair regrowth. Emu oil contains properties that stimulate 80% of hair edges and follicles. It enables the roots of the hair to become stronger, hence triggering hair growth.
It has anti-inflammatory properties; therefore, it helps reducing swelling and inflammation on scalps with often acts as a barrier to hair growth and development. It possesses properties of an excellent emulsifier, i.e. it blends oil and water to form the cream that is not only on the scalp. Because of which it penetrated easily into the scalp without leaving behind any residue. Emu oil prevents the growth of bacteria on the scalp. It is best for Thinning hair since it fights against infection and fungus on the hair scalp like dandruff and trigger hair growth.
How to use emu oil for hair?
Health experts suggest emu oil should be massaged onto the scalp at least three times a day, to achieve maximum benefits. It is also recommended to apply more significant quantities of oil, and leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes so that it can work its wonders, after that washing the hair with lukewarm water. The above-suggested method by health experts is said to deliver visible positive results within 30 to 60 days. Getting an opinion from health experts is also suggested, to know what works best for you. One can also opt for Emu oil pills
Emu oil undergoes an extreme and advanced process off filtration makes it potent. There are a few side effects documented. Some people had reported complaints of having to deal with skin irritation after using emu oil; therefore, it is wise to take advice from health experts. Before applying it to the scalp, it is advised to do a patch test if it causes anyallergic reactions. Pregnant and women breastfeeding are encouraged to consulta health expert before using Emu oil.
Do’s and Don’ts
- It is essential to store the oil in cold and dry environment away from the reach of children.
- A patch test before using the oil is advised. It will help from further complications like causing allergies or rashes.
- Since emu oil undergoes filtration, owing to which it is in the most potent form. Therefore, people using this oil must dilute it with any carrier oil of choice. Diluting the oil will increase its effectiveness.
- People with specific health concerns like epilepsy, asthma, and high blood pressure are advised to take opinion from health experts.
- Pregnant and women who are breastfeeding are advised to consult a health expert before using Emu oil.
- Ingestion of this oil is a strict no. Emu oil is used only with prior advice from health experts.
- Emu oil is highly potent and hence avoid its contact with eyes or any mucous membrane for that matter. Particularly one has to be highly aware and cautious while handling undiluted oil.
Make sure you use the 100% purest form of emu oil. If the bird is treated inhumanely or mishandled, the oil tends to contain hormones, blood, or meat residues. Therefore, make sure you get the oil from a genuine source. Making sure that the oil doesn’t contain any synthetic preservatives must also be studied.
Other home remedies for hair
- Beer and egg mask: Beer is said to have properties that are good for hair nourishment. Beer added with egg and almond oil is an excellent mask that will restore the natural beauty of one’s hair, making it silky and smooth.
- Banana and olive oil mask: Mashed banana mixed with olive oil is perfect for retaining moisture in the hair. It is best especially for hair that has undergone excessive color treatments, styling products, heat tools, frequent blow drying, straightening, and many more. This mask will make your hair looking healthy and nourished.
- Blend of apple cider vinegar and lemon: The combination of these two ingredients will restore and maintain the pH balance of the scalp. What it also helps neutralizes excessive oil production on the hair scalp. Spraying this concoction onto the scalp and rinsing it later on with a mild shampoo will leave your hair looking healthy and shiny with a healthy scalp.
Having free flowing and luscious hair is a dream for every individual, but there goes a lot of effort behind this. In addition to using emu oil for hair problems, you must also ensure proper intake of nutritious diet and lead a healthy lifestyle. With little effort pays the, you can also enjoy your dream hair