Are the brown spots on your face keeping you indoors? Do not know what to do about them? Well, these brown spots on your face are nothing but sunspots. These are harmless but do ruin your look. If you wish to clear them quick, then here are some simple natural cures for how to get rid of sunspots on face. These work magically to give you beautiful and clear skin.
What are sunspots?
Sunspots appear on your skin due to excessive exposure to the harmful ultraviolet sun rays. These have no particular color or shape and are harmless. According to dermatologists, sunspots on face don’t indicate cancer; hence you need not fret about them. But if their appearance is bothersome, then get rid of them by following some simple home remedies.
How to get rid of sunspots on face naturally?
You are surrounded by some wondrous things that can efficiently resolve all your skin troubles. Instead of using chemical products try the home remedies for how to get rid of sunspots on face. These are the cheapest and effective ways to fight such skin conditions.
1. Foods that may help treat sunspots
● How to get rid of sunspots on face with papaya?
Papaya is not only a delicious fruit, but it is also extremely beneficial for your skin. If you are looking for how to get rid of sunspots on the face, then try using papaya pulp. You will get visible results.
How to use?
- Cut papaya into chunks
- Mash the papaya chunks
- Apply the mashed papaya on the affected region
- Leave it on your skin for about ten minutes
- After that, wash your face with water
- Use it two times a week to get results
Benefits of Papaya
Papaya has an enzyme known as papain which is highly effective in removing dark sunspots from the face. It exfoliates your skin and effectively reduces pigmentation and sunspots.
● Foods to eat
Some foods have essential nutrients that can prevent sun damage. Include the following sun-protection foods in your diet to prevent sunspots.
- Nuts and seeds
- Green Leafy Vegetables
● Foods to avoid
Certain foods are known to increase your sensitivity to the sun. Hence you must avoid consuming them when going out in the sun. These include:
2. Herbal Treatments for getting rid of sunspots on the face
● How to clear sunspots on the face with Aloe Vera?
Is the large sunspot on face stressing you out? Try using aloe vera gel and get rid of it quickly. It is one of the best cures for how to get rid of sunspots on face.
How to use?
- Take an aloe vera leaf
- Peel off its flat layer and scoop out the gel
- Apply the fresh gel on the sunspot on your face
- Leave it for about half an hour
- After that, wash it off.
- Repeat it daily to reduce the appearance of sunspots.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel contains natural healing agents that help repair the sun-damaged areas and dark spots on face. It moisturizes your skin and also boosts skin regeneration and gives you a healthy looking skin.
To get effective and quick results, use freshly extracted aloe vera gel. Store-bought gels may not be that effective.
3. Essential oils for clearing sunspots on the face
● How to treat sunspots with Sandalwood Essential Oil?
Sandalwood Essential Oil is the best treatment for sunspots on the face. It happily combats the damaging effect of the sun rays and gives you beautiful skin.
How to use?
- Add a few drops of sandalwood essential oil in a carrier oil
- Apply the blend on the affected region
- Repeat the remedy every day to get beneficial results
Benefits of Sandalwood Essential Oil
Sandalwood Essential Oil has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antiseptic and anti-aging properties that make it an excellent solution for how to get rid of sunspots on face. It soothes your skin and has healing properties that help treat the damage caused by sunrays easily.
Like every other essential oil, you must dilute sandalwood essential oil with a carrier oil before applying it on your skin.
4. Home remedies for removing sunspots on the face
● How to get rid of sunspots on face with Apple Cider Vinegar?
Treat the sunspots on the face efficiently by using apple cider vinegar. It has potent properties and is one of the most effective remedies for how to get rid of sunspots on face.
How to use?
- Combine one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with a tablespoon of water and a teaspoon of honey
- Apply the mixture on the sunspots using a cotton ball
- Leave it for about ten minutes and then wash off with water
- Repeat the process daily to get quick results
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is considered to be an excellent product for various skin troubles due to its potent properties. The acids present in it exfoliate the skin and remove the damaged and pigmented cells. Regular application of it can effectively fade scars, blemishes, and sunspots. You will see a noticeable difference in the visibility of sunspots on the face before and after using this remedy.
Apple Cider Vinegar is acidic. Do not use it on open cuts and wounds.
5. Natural Treatments for removing sunspots on the face
● How to use coconut oil for getting rid of sunspots on the face?
Coconut oil is excellent for your skin and is known to treat white sunspots on the face.
How to use?
- Take some amount of coconut oil
- Massage it gently on the white spots
- Repeat the process two to three times a day to get visible results
Benefits of coconut oil
Coconut oil has re-pigmentation properties that can effectively expel white sunspots on your face. It also nourishes your skin and keeps it moisturized.
Coconut oil may cause allergy to sensitive skin. Hence, do a skin patch test before using it.
No need to lock yourself in the room for the unsightly sunspots, clear them quickly with the above mentioned natural cures for how to get rid of sunspots on face. These give visible results and do not harm your skin