Apple cider vinegar is an ancient aid that no one is aware of! The vinegar is made of fermented apple juice that is commonly treated in preservatives and food flavoring.
Besides, the remedy is an ultimate fix for various health issues. The medicinal properties of this solution have the potential to lower blood sugar level, burn fat, treat hair, and skin problems.
The magical elixir solution also has antibacterial and antifungal properties. ACV serves as a remedy to humongous issues in humans and animals. It is the most popular remedy in the natural health community.
Did You Know!
13 Surprising DIY For an Amazing Lifestyle Makeover
1. Authentic Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drinks
Have you been struggling to lose weight? Is your diet already bugging you? You must consider these authentic apple cider vinegar drinks. You will be left astonished once the magic begins.
- Pour water in a mason jar.
- Add powered stevia and ACV.
- Add preferable flavor to the drink.
Lemon apple cider vinegar drink: add some fresh lemon juice.
Ginger spice apple cider vinegar drink: add a little amount of ground ginger.
Apple pie apple cider vinegar drink: add a little amount of ground cinnamon.
Now shake the jar with some ice cubes (like cocktails).
The perfect blend will indeed enrich the diet. You will see yourself transforming into the desired shape in no time.
2. How to Treat Psoriasis With Apple Cider Vinegar
Large numbers of people across the globe are victims of various skin ailments. Psoriasis is one such skin problem that can be cured by the natural solution of apple cider vinegar.
- Isolated ACV
Take a glass of distilled water and dissolve 2-3 tablespoon of ACV.
Consume the drink regularly before dinner. The solution makes the body more alkaline and kills the toxicants in the blood. Hence the solution is a perfect aid for psoriasis.
- Olive oil and ACV for scalp psoriasis
Mix two tablespoons of olive oil and ACV to prepare a paste.
Apply the paste on the affected areas of the scalp and leave it overnight. Wash it with lukewarm water and repeat it daily until you get the clear skin.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar: Gardener’s Best Friend!
The multipurpose elixir solution can also be used in various aspects of gardening. It acts as a natural fertilizer and pesticide. It keeps away fruit flies and helps in cleaning gardening tools.
- Get a spray bottle and pour some distilled water in it.
- Add some amount of apple cider vinegar and shake well.
Add a pinch of salt to use it on weeds/add some sugar and tablespoons of molasses to get rid of fruit flies. This simple magical solution can be of great help to the gardeners.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar Foot Soak: Effective Stress Buster
Did you know? Soaking your feet in apple cider vinegar treats your feet muscles, toenail fungus, bee sting, and warts and also relieves stress.
- Pour a gallon of water in a large container and add a cup of ACV.
- Soak your feet in the solution for about 15 minutes.
- Dry your feet once you’re done.
Soak your feet twice a day to experience quick result. This remedy is just perfect for any fungal infection or bad odor in the foot.
5. Want To Get Rid Of Sun Tan?
Spending time on the beach side on a beautiful sunny day is such bliss. What about the tanned marks? That’s irritating! Get clear skin from this fantastic recipe of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare a diluted ACV solution.
- Mix the solution in the lukewarm bath water.
- Add some coconut oil and lavender essential oil.
Soaking your body in this water will help your skin restore the pH level, which results in smooth and clear skin. This solution is a natural beauty supplement.
6. Fight Constipation With Elixir Solution
Irritating bowel syndrome or constipation is intolerable. Apple cider vinegar solution is a quick fix that can give you relief from constipation(1).
- Get a glass of distilled water.
- Add a tablespoon of baking soda and ACV.
- Add honey and stir well.
The acid level and water-soluble fiber in the fermented product (ACV) improves digestion. Drinking this solution twice a day helps in getting quick relief from constipation.
7. Say Goodbye to Bad Breath
Bad odor is a huge turn-off. Are you worried about your bad breath? Here is a simple solution to your problem.
- Pour some distilled water in a small cup.
- Add a teaspoon of ACV.
- Gargle with this solution twice a day.
Apple cider vinegar eliminates toxic-ants and bacteria, which help you get rid of bad odor. Say goodbye to bad breath and sigh!
8. Do You Feel That Having Clear Skin Is Impossible?
Are you tired of your skin problems? Tried all the beauty products, yet no positive results? Apple cider vinegar will give you an astonishing natural makeover.
- Prepare a small amount of diluted ACV solution.
- Soak a cotton ball in the solution and gently apply on the affected region.
- You can also use the solution to wash your face regularly.
- Don’t forget to apply coconut oil after the wash.
Fight your pimples, dry skin, acne, and blemishes by using this natural beauty supplement. Treat your skin with this homemade recipe every day to get better results.
9. Healthy And Yummy Gummies
Is plane diluted apple cider vinegar solution hard to swallow? These gummies are just what you need to try! Just like the drinks, gummies improve skin and gut health.
- Get the liquid ingredients prepared in a large bowl (water, ACV, and apple juice).
- Sprinkle gelatin powder to the solution and stir well.
- After a minute or two stir again until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture to the ice tray and let it freeze.
Gummies are a yummy way to stay healthy. Serve gummies regularly to your kids to enhance their gut health.
10. Apple Cider Vinegar a Natural Health Booster for Dogs
Dogs are human’s best friend. Seeing your dog suffering is a nightmare. It is no less than a surprise that you can treat your dog with the natural remedy of apple cider vinegar.
- One of the easiest ways to give ACV to your dog is to mix the diluted solution in their food.
- One teaspoon for puppies/One tablespoon for large dogs
Skin and heart diseases are the utmost commons in dogs. Prevent your dog from getting affected by toxicants. Treat them regularly with this magical recipe
11. Herbal Hair Rinse Magical Potent
Apple cider vinegar is a natural recipe for hair treatment. It fights dandruff, hair fall, and stimulates hair growth. You don’t have to worry about your hair problems anymore.
- Pour ACV in a glass container.
- Add any herbs you prefer and stir well.
- Cover the jar with an airtight container.
- Store it for two weeks and later drain the liquid.
- Add water to the solution and rinse your hair regularly.
ACV solution balances the pH level and cleanses the scalp. On the other hand, adding herbs provide strength, color, and stimulates hair growth.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar: Aid For Sinus Infection
Kill sinus infection with this amazing DIY apple cider vinegar recipe. Not only does the recipe cures sinus infection but fights against almost everything.
- Boil the water in a vessel.
- Add tablespoons of honey, cayenne, and pepper.
- Finally, add lemon juice and stir well.
Drink this remedy twice a day to see its soothing effects.
13. Apple Cider Vinegar Face Toner
Beauty benefits of apple cider vinegar are humungous. One of them includes a face toner recipe.
- Leave the tea bag hanging in while you boil the distilled water.
- Add a few drops of sweet almond oil after you remove the tea bag.
- Pour the liquid into a spray bottle.
Cleanse your face regularly with this spray for effective results.
Overuse of apple cider vinegar can cause side effects such as burning sensation on the skin, eyes, and throat. It might even cause stomach cramps and alter the pH level of the body. However, adequate usage of this solution is considered ideal and life-changing. Don’t worry! The remedies mentioned above are flawless.