Excited about the beach trip the next week? But you do not wish to flaunt the ugly cellulite dimples on your legs? Here are some quick remedies for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is condition wherein your skin has a dimpled or lumpy appearance. Also known as orange peel skin, cellulite mostly affects your thighs and butt.
Following factors may contribute to the development of cellulite:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Genetic factors
- Distribution of fat in the body
How to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum naturally?
It is hard to accept, but the fact is that around 85% of women suffer from cellulite. While women are more prone to developing the condition, men too are affected by it. It is a common and anyone across the globe of any size, color or creed can suffer from it. So, if you have that orange peel skin then do not worry, instead, try out the cures for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum and clear it quickly.
1. Foods that can help treat cellulite
What you eat reflects on your body. Thus, for a healthy dimple free skin, it is necessary to monitor what you eat.
Foods to eat
Reduce cellulite on thighs by opting for an alkaline diet. Start eating more of the following foods:
- Raw vegetables
- Fresh fruits
- Lean proteins
- Whole grains
- Healthy Fats
- Also, drink more of water
Foods to avoid
Cellulite is caused due to unhealthy eating habits. Consuming unhealthy foods accumulates toxins in your body that affect blood circulation and reduce the elasticity of the skin. Hence, you must stay away from the following foods
- Processed foods
- Sugary foods
- White flour
- Carbonated drinks
- Energy drinks
2. Herbal treatment for getting rid of cellulite
How to lose cellulite with Green Tea?
Cellulite on thighs can be removed effectively by consuming green tea. It is a potent remedy for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum.
How to use?
- Add a teaspoon of green tea in a cup
- Pour boiled water over the tea
- Let it steep for two minutes
- Strain the tea and drink it
Benefits of Green Tea
Green tea increases your body metabolism and helps in burning the body fat. It prevents the production of fat absorbing enzymes. Catechins found in the tea also reduce your insulin resistance. Drink three cups of green tea a day to minimize inner thigh cellulite.
Green tea is known to contain caffeine that may have an adverse effect on your health if consumed in excess.
3. Essential Oils for removing cellulite
How to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum with Rosemary essential oil?
Massaging your thighs with Rosemary Essential oil is the best way to reduce cellulite on thighs.
How to use?
- Dilute Rosemary Essential Oil with a carrier oil
- Apply the blend directly on your thighs
- Massage it slowly
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
Rosemary Essential Oil improves the blood circulation in the affected region, thus boosting the oxygen flow and eliminating the toxins. It helps in clearing the lymphatic blockage, thus reducing the appearance of cellulite on butt and thighs.
Rosemary Essential Oil is highly potent. Hence, you must dilute it with a carrier oil.
4. Home remedies for treating Cellulite
How to reduce cellulite with apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is a boon for those stressed out about cellulite on the back of thighs. It is one of the best remedies for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum
How to use?
- Mix apple cider vinegar with water in the ratio 1:2
- Add some honey to the mixture
- Apply the solution on the affected area
- Leave it for thirty minutes
- After that, wash it off with warm water
- Use the remedy two times a day to get visible results
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar contains potassium which helps in flushing out the toxins from the body and reduces the water retention in the area. It also boosts your body metabolism and thus lowers the chances of appearance of cellulite on the front of thighs or the back.
Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic; hence you must use it in diluted form only.
5. Natural Treatments for reducing cellulite
How to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bumps with dry brushing?
Dry brushing is an effective way to remove cellulite from any part of your body.
How to use?
- Take a soft bristle brush
- Ensure that both your body as well as the brush are dry
- Start by brushing your feet and slowly move in the upward direction up to your shoulders
- Concentrate more on the cellulite areas with strokes directed towards the heart
- After that take a shower
- You can do this every other day for some time to get the desired results
Benefits of Dry Brushing
Dry brushing is one of the best treatments for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum. It enhances the blood flow and lymphatic seepage. It also removes the toxins from the body. Thus, giving your skin a fuller appearance.
Excessive brushing may damage your skin.
How to get rid of cellulite with Squats?
Weight training can be an effective way to smoothen the appearance of cellulite. Engage yourself in exercises like squats and clear cellulite in no time.
How to do squats?
- Stand straight with your feet placed at shoulder feet
- Stretch your arms out parallel to each other
- Lower your upper body until the angle between upper leg and calves is less than 90-degrees
- After that, push off the floor to get back to your starting position using your quads
- Repeat it fifteen to twenty times
Benefits of Squats
Squats is the best exercise for cellulite on thighs. It helps in gaining muscle mass that tightens your connective tissues and reduces the dimples on the skin.
Keep your back straight while performing the exercise.
Cellulite is nasty. In most cases cellulite on thigh hurts due to inflammation. Get away with the pain and embarrassment by using the remedies mentioned above for how to get rid of cellulite on thighs and bum. These provide effective results and help you get rid of dimpled skin easily.