Research states that the circumference of the line where the thigh meets the hips should be around 24 inches. If your thigh size exceeds this dimension, then it is time to bring out the yoga mat and do exercises to burn the thigh fat. Find out more about the most suitable and sufficient exercises to lose Thigh Fat reducing activities and poses.
Effective Exercises to Get Rid of Thigh Fat
Running is the guaranteed way of shedding the flabby thigh fat. It is one of the best exercises to lose inner thigh fat and excess body weight.
- Running(1) helps in toning the hip muscles and legs and thereby gives a proper shape to the thighs and butts. It also improves the functioning of the heart and lungs.
- You strap on your favorite running shoes and hit the nearby park for running to burn the calories, fat, and excess weight.
[Read: Get Rid of Thigh Fat Easily]
2. Climbing Steps
There are several other health benefits of the step-climbing exercise. One of the most significant impacts includes the reduction in the level of bad cholesterol and improvement in cardiac health.
- The best way to shape up the glutes is to climb a flight of steps at a rapid pace and continue to do so for about half an hour, at least daily. The step-climbing exercise improves the strength and tones the muscles of the thighs and hips.
- If a staircase is not accessible nearby, then you can try the following to get rid of the thigh flab and develop legs to kill: Try the stepping machine at the gym. Put on your hiking boots and go on an uphill hike(2). Climb up a bouldering or climbing wall.
Doing squats is the fastest way to lose thigh fat. Squats work on toning the muscles of the legs, butts, and abdomen simultaneously.
- Single leg squat exercises to lose inner thigh fat can activate the gluteus medius as well as the gluteus maximus. You can also do split squats to tone the thighs and flaunt a pair of beautiful legs.
[ Read: Lose Leg Fat Naturally ]
4. Butterfly Stretch
The butterfly stretch is one of the best exercises to lose inner thigh fat. It tones the hips and thighs and burns out the excess fats and calories as well.
- Sit on the yoga mat and stretch out the legs sideways. Fold your knees and join your soles in the front.
- Grip your toes with the palms and bring them towards the groin. Maintain this position and then start moving the knees in an up and down motion like butterfly wings.
- Do the butterfly stretch exercise about thirty times in a row daily to shed the thigh fat and get fit.
5. Knee Pulling
Exercises help shed 10 percent of your body weight. Also, if you have knee arthritis, exercises can improve your knee arthritis.
- Pull your knees one at a time towards your abdomen, and grasp the knee with your arms to hold the position. The knee pulling exercise is one of the best poses for how to lose leg fat. Tone your lower body with the simple yet effective knee pulling exercise.
- Lie down straight on your back on the yoga mat. Keep your hands straight beside you. Bend the right knee and pull the leg as close as you can towards the stomach. Hold this pose for seven seconds.
- Follow the same technique with the left knee. Do fifteen sets of the knee pulling exercise daily to tone the glutes and get gorgeous.
6. Back Kicks
The back kicking exercise(3) is the best way to burn thigh fat. If you are stressing out about how to lose weight on your thigh, then begin your day with a few sets of back kicking exercises.
- Back kicks work on improving the strength of the limbs and are excellent for the development of toned thighs and butts. If you have lower back pain, then do the back kicking exercise daily to get rid of it.
- Get down on the yoga on all fours and lift the right leg to stretch it out behind you. Hold this position for ten seconds, while keeping your backbone straight.
- Repeat the same with the left leg. Do fifteen sets of back kicking exercises to lose thigh fat and get fit.
Opt for these effective exercises to lose inner thigh fat to get into shape. Practice the exercises daily to tone your thighs, butts, and abdomen and develop leg muscles. Spare half an hour daily for exercise to lose thigh fat, and your legs will be in shape in no time.
[ Read: Exercises for Belly Fat ]
1. Do Jumping Jacks Exercises Help to Lose Thigh Fat?
If you are wondering about how to lose weight from hips and thighs, then try the fun jumping jacks exercise for toned legs and butts. Jumping jacks exercise is also excellent for the healthy functioning of the heart.
2. How Long Does It Take to Lose Thigh Fat Through Exercises?
You need to do the exercises to lose thigh fat daily to get rid of the flab quickly. It takes about a month to get rid of the flab.