Bacterial infection(1) can indeed be haunting. From severe coughing fits running nose and sore throat, bacterial infection manifests and spreads in some different ways. But instead of wasting time and money upon doctors and chemical antibiotics, try switching over to some incredible natural cures and remedies that will treat the bacterial infection, inhibit the germs and restore your health in no time. No need to stress out on how to get rid of a bacterial infection without antibiotics as bacterial infection treatment without antibiotics is now a guaranteed possibility with the scientifically proven natural cures of infection.
What is a Bacterial Infection?
Before learning about how to cure Bacterial Infection, it is essential to know what a bacterial infection is. Microorganisms like Bacteria can survive in different environments including the human body.
These can live in or on the body of humans. While there are many bacteria that are not harmful and greatly aid in body processes, certain bacteria do harm the body causing infections. Such infections are contagious and the transmission is through different media like air, food, and water.
Types of Bacterial Infections
One is prone to several types of bacterial infections(2) ranging from skin infections to stomach infections to several other fatal diseases. The type of infection depends on the kind of bacteria that has caused it and the area infected.
10 Unbelievable Natural Ways on How to cure Bacterial Infection without Antibiotics
Check out the amazing home remedies elucidated below to clear your doubts on “can bacterial infections be cured without antibiotics?” The potent nature of the herbal remedies can inhibit the strongest strains of bacteria and heal the infection with rapid effectiveness.
1. How to get rid of the bacterial infection without antibiotics using Yogurt?
Regular consumption of a cup of plain, sugar-free and non-fat yogurt is profoundly beneficial for treating bacterial infections. Yogurt is not only beneficial for the inhibition of harmful bacteria but is also helpful in improving the health of good bacteria in the digestive tract(3).
For bacterial infection of skin or vagina go for direct application of plain and cool yogurt on your skin and inside your private parts for quick healing of infection.
2. Use Honey to cure the bacterial infection in the stomach
The antibacterial and antiseptic nature of honey is highly beneficial in treating bacterial infection in the stomach without antibiotics.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw honey to a glass of lukewarm water
- Stir well until it gets dissolved
- Drink this twice daily for the cure of bacterial infection
- You can also take the honey mixed with ginger root tea for a better
3. How to cure vaginal bacterial infection using Aloe Vera?
The antimicrobial action of aloe vera gel(4) is remarkably beneficial for how to get rid of a bacterial infection without antibiotics.
- Prepare the aloe vera infusion by mixing a tablespoon of freshly extracted aloe gel in a glass of lukewarm water
- Drink this regularly for curing a bacterial infection
If the bacteria are affecting your skin or your vagina, then you can resort to smearing your skin with the gel and rinsing your lady parts with cool aloe vera infusion for quick healing along with drinking aloe vera juice on a regular basis. Aloe Vera is an effective remedy for vaginal bacterial infection.
4. How to treat bacterial skin infection with Apple Cider Vinegar?
This is one of the best natural remedies for how to treat infection without antibiotics. Apple cider vinegar is strongly antibacterial and anti-inflammatory in nature which makes it a killer of harmful bacteria.
If you need to cure bacterial skin infection, then go for topical application of diluted apple cider vinegar. For internal infection, you may drink a cup of diluted apple cider vinegar for the cure of infection.
5. Ginger Infusion can help fight bacterial infection in men
This is remarkably beneficial for how to get rid of a bacterial infection without antibiotics especially that which affects the lungs and respiratory tract. The antibiotic nature of ginger makes it greatly effectual in curing the respiratory bacterial infection.
- Boil a few shredded ginger roots in a cup of water for about 5 minutes to prepare a strong ginger infusion
- Add a tablespoon of honey to it
- Drink it twice a day for an effective remedy for bacterial infection in men
6. Bacterial infection in men can be treated by using Cranberry Juice
It is rich in antioxidants that fight against oxidative stress and bacterial infections in men with its strong anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action. Drink a glass of fresh and cool cranberry juice once daily for the cure of bacterial infection.
7. Coconut oil effectively treats bacterial infection in women
The strong antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal nature of coconut oil is highly beneficial for treating bacterial infection in women.
It is especially beneficial for the cure of bacterial vaginosis which is a bacterial infection characterized by a burning sensation of the vagina. Massage the insides of your private parts with coconut oil during bathing as an effective cure for getting rid of the infection.
8. How to fight bacterial infection of the middle ear with Garlic Oil?
Garlic is one of the best natural remedies of bacterial infection treatment without antibiotics. Its natural antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties make it highly effective for the inhibition of harmful bacteria.
For the cure of bacterial infection, you can chew a few pieces of raw garlic. Pour Garlic oil in the ear canal to treat bacterial infection of the middle ear(6).
Also Read: Home Remedies for Eye Infection
9. How to get rid of the bacterial infection without antibiotics using Baking Soda?
From vaginal bacterial infection to infection in the skin and general physiological system, baking soda is a one-stop solution for one and all. Baking soda is one of the best tips on how to fight bacterial infection without antibiotics.
- Prepare a solution by dissolving a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of lukewarm water
- Drink it thrice in a week
- You can also go for topical application of baking soda paste to the sagging skin for the cure of bacterial infection
10. Fenugreek is an effective home remedy against Bacterial Infections
- Take 2 teaspoons of powdered fenugreek regularly
- You can also have fenugreek tea by boiling fenugreek seeds in water for the cure of bacterial infection
Follow through with these home remedies for the cure of internal and external bacterial infection and lead a happy and healthy life.