What are these blind pimples? How to get rid of under the skin pimples? You can take the help of perfectly natural home remedies that use the simple ingredients, as it makes your skin glow with rejuvenated nourishment besides eliminating the blind pimples entirely. A blind pimple is a pimple that lies deep within the epidermis and generates a kind of sharp pain from within.
What causes under the skin pimples?
It occurs due to clogged skin pores from excessive secretion of sebum and oils. They usually erupt on the nose and cheeks, and their breakout is mostly triggered by pollution and overexposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. But getting rid of them is a piece of cake if only you can follow through with the natural remedies described here.
Recommended read: How to Cure Acne Papules
10 Remarkable Natural Cures on How to Get Rid of Under the Skin Pimples
The best way to prevent the occurrence of pimples is to follow a regular and balanced diet and exercise routine. But with chaotic lives and hectic schedules, it becomes almost impossible to follow through with diet charts and exercise plans.
And then, of course, pop goes a pimple that is blind, painful, and unsightly turning everything bad in the world except for the fact that it can be cured in a jiffy right at your home. Find out how.
1. Warm Compresses for How to Get Rid of Under the Skin Pimples
This is highly essential for establishing healthy blood flow that helps in fighting against the hard under the skin pimples.
- Apply the warm compress to a pimple to drain out the pus and eliminate it consequently
- Boil a cup of water and soak your handkerchief in it
- Apply the hot-soaked handkerchief to a pimple for 60 seconds straight
- Do this in every couple of hours to get rid of the blind pimples
2. Milk Cream for the Fast Removal of Under the Skin Pimples
Milk cream helps to keep the skin nourished from within, and its content of alpha-hydroxy acids unclogs the skin pore(1), eliminates dead skin cells and reduces the excessive secretion of oils and sebum.
- Soak a cotton swab in fresh milk cream
- Dab it on the pimples thrice a day
- Rinse your face with rose water after about ten minutes
- Do this daily for the cure of hard under the skin pimples
3. Tea Tree Essential Oil against What Causes Under the Skin Pimples
The excellent germicidal properties of tea tree oilcan inhibit bacterial action and make for a highly effective home remedy for the cure of big under the skin pimples. Application of tea tree oil cleanses the skin deep from within.
- Add a few drops of tea tree essential oil to a teaspoon of coconut oil
- Massage a pimple deep under the skin to eliminate them in no time
- Do this daily for the pimples to heal
4. Honey for Removing Pimple under Skin on Chin Overnight
The antimicrobial and antiseptic properties of honey(2) make it highly beneficial for the fast treatment of a pimple deep under the skin. It cleanses the skin deep from within and fights against bacterial action that causes the pimples.
- Soak a cotton swab in raw honey
- Dab it on your pimple before going to bed at night
- Rinse your face with rose water in the next morning
You will notice that the pimples have shrunk and almost disappeared.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Honey
5. Lemon Juice for How to Get Rid of Under the Skin Pimples
The citric acid content of lemon juice makes it an excellent astringent and antimicrobial agent for big under the skin pimples overnight Applying the freshly pressed lemon juice on the pimples helps in the elimination of dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Dab a pimple deep under the skin with lemon juice
- Keep it on for about half an hour
- Rinse your face with water
Do this daily for the removal of hard under the skin pimples.
Recommended: Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
6. Aloe Vera Gel for Removing of Under the Skin Pimples
If you are wondering on how to treat blind pimples, then you must know that aloe vera gel is one of the best home remedies(3). The salicylic acid content of aloe vera gel prevents the excessive secretion of oil, and its strong antioxidant content protects the facial skin from oxidative damage.
- Smear your face with freshly extracted aloe vera gel
- Keep it on for about half an hour before rinsing it off with cool water
This is especially beneficial for the removal of small bumps on the cheeks and forehead.
Recommended: Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
7. Epsom salts for Removing Large Pimple under Skin
This is one of the best home remedies for blind pimples.
- Fill a cup with hot water and add 2 teaspoons of Epsom salts
- Stir gently until the salt dissolves
- Apply the solution to the blind pimples using cotton balls
Do this daily for the hard under the skin pimples to disappear.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
The antifungal and antiseptic nature of apple cider vinegar makes it highly beneficial to fight against bacterial inflammation and helps in how to get rid of under the skin pimples. Its acidic nature inhibits bacterial action and gets rid of dead cells, blind pimples, and acne.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar with plain water
- Apply it all over a pimple under skin on chin, forehead, and cheeks using a cotton swab
- Rinse your face with cool water after about half an hour
Do this daily for big under the skin pimples to fade away.
9. Ice Pack
Are you wondering how to treat under the skin pimples with an ice pack? An ice pack is highly beneficial for the cure of a pimple deep under the skin.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a clean handkerchief
- Apply to all the blind pimples on cheeks with gentle pressure for about a minute
- Do this twice daily, and the blind pimples will disappear in a day and two
10. Baking Soda Paste
The anti-inflammatory nature of baking soda makes it highly effective on how to get rid of small bumps on the face.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 2 teaspoons of baking soda in 4 tablespoons of water
- Make a paste of smooth consistency
- Smear the pimples with the paste
- Keep it on for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water
This is especially beneficial for the removal of hard under the skin pimples.
The remedies mentioned above serve a great purpose on how to get rid of under the skin pimples. A thorough and regular practice of some of these remedies not only decreases the intensity of the pimples but also rejuvenates the skin cells and gives you a clear and healthy skin.