What are these blind pimples? How to get rid of under the skin pimples? You can take the help of perfectly natural home remedies that use the simple ingredients, as it makes your skin glow with rejuvenated nourishment besides eliminating the blind pimples entirely. A blind pimple is a pimple that lies deep within the epidermis and generates a kind of sharp pain from within.
What causes under the skin pimples?
It occurs due to clogged skin pores from excessive secretion of sebum and oils. They usually erupt on the nose and cheeks, and their breakout is mostly triggered by pollution and overexposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. But getting rid of them is a piece of cake if only you can follow through with the natural remedies described here.
10 Remarkable Natural Cures on How to Get Rid of Under the Skin Pimples
The best way to prevent the occurrence of pimples is to follow a regular and balanced diet and exercise routine. But with chaotic lives and hectic schedules, it becomes almost impossible to follow through with diet charts and exercise plans.
And then, of course, pop goes a pimple that is blind, painful, and unsightly turning everything bad in the world except for the fact that it can be cured in a jiffy right at your home. Find out how.
1. Warm Compresses
This is highly essential for establishing healthy blood flow that helps in fighting against the hard under the skin pimples.
- Apply the warm compress to a pimple to drain out the pus and eliminate it consequently
- Boil a cup of water and soak your handkerchief in it
- Apply the hot-soaked handkerchief to a pimple for 60 seconds straight
- Do this in every couple of hours to get rid of the blind pimples
2. Milk Cream
Milk cream helps to keep the skin nourished from within, and its content of alpha-hydroxy acids unclogs the skin pore(1), eliminates dead skin cells and reduces the excessive secretion of oils and sebum.
- Soak a cotton swab in fresh milk cream
- Dab it on the pimples thrice a day
- Rinse your face with rose water after about ten minutes
- Do this daily for the cure of hard under the skin pimples
3. Tea Tree Essential Oil
A native of Australia, Tea tree oil is known for its bacteria and inflammation-fighting properties. Several studies revealed that applying Tea tree oil on the affected area started showing significant change. Though it is not as quick as exhibiting results like Benzoyl Peroxide, Tea tree oil does show effective results in about 2-3 months. However, side-effects like dryness, irritation, and burning are witnessed.
How to Use It
- Mix Tea tree oil with water in a 1:9 ratio.
- Use a cotton swab and dip in the oil mixture.
- Apply it on the affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day for desired results.
Tea tree oil is the best remedy to treat acne due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Check this page for the Best Tea Tree Oils Online.
4. Honey for Removing Pimple
The antimicrobial and antiseptic properties of honey(2) make it highly beneficial for the fast treatment of a pimple deep under the skin. It cleanses the skin deep from within and fights against bacterial action that causes the pimples.
- Soak a cotton swab in raw honey
- Dab it on your pimple before going to bed at night
- Rinse your face with rose water in the next morning
You will notice that the pimples have shrunk and almost disappeared.
Also Read: Health Benefits of Honey
5. Lemon Juice
The citric acid content of lemon juice makes it an excellent astringent and antimicrobial agent for big under the skin pimples overnight Applying the freshly pressed lemon juice on the pimples helps in the elimination of dirt, oil, and bacteria.
- Dab a pimple deep under the skin with lemon juice
- Keep it on for about half an hour
- Rinse your face with water
Do this daily for the removal of hard under the skin pimples.
Recommended: Health Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water
6. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera has numerous benefits to offer in treating various ailments. The leaves of the Aloe plant produce a clear gel that is known to treat acne. The gel has both salicylic acid and sulfur in it which are used in treating acne. Several studies have shown that applying salicylic acid to the skin significantly reduces acne.
How to Use It
- Using a spoon, scrape the Aloe gel from the plant.
- Apply the gel directly to the affected area.
- Repeat 1–2 times per day, or as desired.
Aloe gel is proven to treat burns and fight inflammation. It may be beneficial to treat acne-prone skin too. However, more research is required to authenticate the same.
Check this page for the Best Aloe Vera Gel Online.
7. Epsom salts
Using Epsom salt to treat acne can relieve you from pain and swelling. Though there are no scientific claims, many people swear by it. The best way to use it is the Epsom salt bath.
Try pouring one cup of Epsom salt into a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes. Rinse off with mild soap and warm water.
How to Use It
- Pour 1 cup of Epsom salt into a warm bath and soak for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with mild soap and warm water.
- Repeat this process twice a week for desired results.
Epsom salt is known for its soothing pain and inflammation. Using the same for the salt bath can show significant results in treating your acne.
Check this page for the Best Epsom Salts Online.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
The antifungal and antiseptic nature of apple cider vinegar makes it highly beneficial to fight against bacterial inflammation and helps in how to get rid of under the skin pimples. Its acidic nature inhibits bacterial action and gets rid of dead cells, blind pimples, and acne.
- Dilute the apple cider vinegar with plain water
- Apply it all over a pimple under skin on chin, forehead, and cheeks using a cotton swab
- Rinse your face with cool water after about half an hour
Do this daily for big under the skin pimples to fade away.
9. Ice Pack
Are you wondering how to treat under the skin pimples with an ice pack? An ice pack is highly beneficial for the cure of a pimple deep under the skin.
- Wrap a few ice cubes in a clean handkerchief
- Apply to all the blind pimples on cheeks with gentle pressure for about a minute
- Do this twice daily, and the blind pimples will disappear in a day and two
[ Recommended: Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice ]
10. Baking Soda Paste
The anti-inflammatory nature of baking soda makes it highly effective on how to get rid of small bumps on the face.
- Prepare a paste by mixing 2 teaspoons of baking soda in 4 tablespoons of water
- Make a paste of smooth consistency
- Smear the pimples with the paste
- Keep it on for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off with cool water
This is especially beneficial for the removal of hard under the skin pimples.
The remedies mentioned above serve a great purpose on how to get rid of under the skin pimples. A thorough and regular practice of some of these remedies not only decreases the intensity of the pimples but also rejuvenates the skin cells and gives you a clear and healthy skin.