A swollen neck due to excess of fat deposition is the last thing that one would want. It can completely change the way you look. Hence it is bothersome, but this is not all to it. The terrible turkey neck may also hint to conditions like diabetes and heart diseases.
Therefore you must treat it. While cosmetic surgery seems to be the ultimate solution for getting rid of neck fat, there are also some easy, natural cures for how to get rid of neck fat which gives visible results.
What is Neck Fat?
Excess of fat deposited in the neck region results in a chubby neck. This neck fat is bothersome as your face appears relatively large.
What causes Neck Fat?
Significant causes of neck fat are:
- Excessive weight gain or obesity
- Some serious cardiovascular condition
- Medical conditions like thyroid or Cushing’s syndrome
- Water retention
How to get rid of Neck Fat naturally?
Excess of fat deposit on the neck isn’t a pleasant sight, as many such people do not hesitate going under the knife to get it removed. However, cosmetic surgery is risky as well as expensive. Instead, you can adopt some lifestyle changes and follow the correct home remedies for how to get rid of neck fat to get back in shape. The results may not be instant but are significant.
1. Foods that may be of help
How to get rid of neck fat with melon?
Yes, the delicious melon can help you in losing the neck fat.
How to use?
- Take a melon
- Cut it into bite-size chunks and enjoy a bowl of those
- Or otherwise, you can also consume fresh melon juice
- Daily consume melon fruit or two to three glasses of the juice to get rid of under the neck fat
Benefits of melon
Melons are not only delicious but are packed with essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin A and potassium which can help you lose neck fat and shed some kilos. These are low in calories and fat hence you can consume them without any worry.
Melons are diuretic too; hence you must not consume them in excess. It may result in diarrhea.
Foods to eat
A healthy diet is essential for a healthy you. To get rid of neck fat you must monitor what you intake. Add more of the foods that provide you with adequate nutrition and lesser calories like:
- Green leafy vegetables
- Fresh fruits
- Wholegrain meals
- Low-fat dairy products
- Lean beef
Foods to avoid
For neck fat removal, it is essential that you must cut down on your calorie intake. Below mentioned are the foods that you should avoid:
- Refined carbohydrates
- Junk food
- Sugary foods and beverages
2. Herbal treatments for clearing neck fat
How to reduce neck fat with Green tea?
Green tea has amazing properties that make it excellent for your overall health. It is also the best herbal treatment for how to get rid of neck fat.
How to use?
- Boil a cup of water in a saucepan
- Add to it, green tea
- Simmer for around five minutes
- After that, strain the tea in a cup
- Let it cool for some time and then add honey to enhance the flavor
- Drink the tea three times a day to see effective results
Benefits of Green tea
Green tea has a high amount of catechins which have antioxidant properties that help in weight loss. Further, green tea also contains caffeine which acts as a stimulant. It energizes you so that you can indulge in physical activities that aid in losing neck fat.
You must not consume green tea in excess as the caffeine content may interfere with your sleeping pattern.
3.Essential oils for clearing neck fat
How to get rid of neck fat with Fennel Essential oil?
Essential oils are plant extracts with potent properties that can resolve a variety of health conditions including fat pad neck. If you wish to lose neck fat, then try using Fennel Essential oil. It aids in burning the fat.
How to use?
- Add a few drops of Fennel Essential oil in a carrier oil
- Massage the blend on the neck region
- Do it daily to get visible results
Benefits of Fennel Essential oil
Melatonin present in fennel essential oil curbs your appetite thus preventing you from overeating and gaining weight. It also boosts your digestion thus eliminating fat from your body. Further, the pleasant fragrance of the oil helps you sleep better and reduces your stress which is the prominent reason for gaining weight. It boosts your mood so that you do not skip your workout session which is essential for burning the neck fat.
Fennel Essential oil is quite strong and has a sharp smell which may hurt you. Hence, you must dilute it with a carrier oil.
4. Home remedies for eliminating neck fat
How to remove neck fat with raw milk?
Raw milk is one of the best home remedies for how to get rid of neck fat. It can efficiently work to reduce the fat deposited in the neck region.
How to use?
- To half a cup of raw milk add two tablespoons of honey
- Mix them to get a uniform paste
- Massage the paste on your neck
- Leave it for about thirteen minutes and then wash off with warm water
- Use it every day to see a significant reduction in neck fat
Benefits of raw milk
Milk contains antioxidants that help in cutting out the toxins present in your body. Further, raw milk has rich mineral content and high lactic acidity which play a vital role in neck fat removal.
5. Natural Treatments for getting rid of neck fat
How to lose neck fat with coconut oil?
Extra virgin coconut oil can also help you out in reducing back neck fat.
How to use?
- Take some coconut oil
- Massage the region that has fat deposits with coconut oil for at least ten minutes
- Repeat the remedy two times a day to get effective results
- Alternatively, you can also add coconut oil to your diet. Enjoy foods cooked in coconut oil and get rid of neck fat.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
Massaging coconut oil improves the blood circulation in the region and prevents accumulation of fat. Coconut oil serves as a better cooking medium and effective in losing neck fat as instead of being stored as fat; it gets directly absorbed by the cell membranes from where it gets converted into energy. Consumption of the oil also boosts your metabolism and aids you in losing fat.
If you have sensitive skin or history of allergy, then do a skin patch test before using the oil to know whether you have coconut oil allergy or not. Rub some amount of coconut oil on your arm, if it causes redness and itching, wash it off immediately.
Exercises on how to burn neck fat
Exercise and diet go hand in hand when it comes to reducing fat. Here are some simple physical activities that can effectively burn neck fat.
Blowing air is one of the most effective exercises to reduce neck fat. If practiced daily, it can also prevent fat neck of the thyroid.
How to do?
- Sit on chair
- Tilt your head back as much as you can
- Then, blow out air from your mouth
- You must do it for at least ten seconds
It is a wonderful exercise that tones your facial muscles and burns the neck fat.
How to do?
- Suck your lips and cheek inwards
- Hold the posture for five to ten seconds
Jaw release is another easy exercise to lose neck fat, facial tone muscles and get a sleek jawline.
How to do?
- Enact slow chewing motions
- After that open your mouth maximum, you can
- Do this for five to ten seconds
Additional tips for getting rid of neck fat
- Do cardio exercises to burn the calories and reduce fat deposition
- Apply sunscreen on your neck to prevent skin aging symptoms like sagging skin and wrinkles
- While exercising, do not put extra pressure on your neck
- Do not slouch while sitting as it affects the muscles around your neck and makes them weak resulting in fat deposition.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water every day it controls your appetite and prevents overeating.
So these were some effective home remedies for how to get rid of neck fat. Following these can help you out in losing fat without undergoing any cosmetic surgery. To get the results, you must be persistent and patient and simultaneously follow a healthy lifestyle.