Fibromyalgia is a disease which affects the tissues, fibers, and muscles. Although, the specific cause of the disease is still unknown, though it has been found through research that the reasons behind this medical condition could be genetic and environmental.
The symptoms include acute widespread body pain, tiredness, which can affect your work and can also affect your memory. You could have sleep problems, restless leg syndrome, bowel problems, tingling, too much sensitivity to noise, temperature and light, numbness in body parts, and many more.
Some medical professionals say that it is associated with depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, or other psychological diseases. There are plenty of treatments available to treat this Fibromyalgia. CBD (Cannabidiol) oil for Fibromyalgia is the most effective and trustworthy treatment you can opt for.
Do You Know?
- Fibromyalgia is a complex disease, which was first defined by medical professionals in and around the 1990s.
- Almost 75% to around 90% of the patients who were diagnosed with this disease are female
CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia
CBD means Cannabidiol and is found in the cannabis plant. This oil is useful for the immune system, sleep pattern, emotional responses, and many other things. CBD oil, unlike cannabis(1), will not make you high as it is processed differently.
The painful Fibromyalgia disease mostly affected Americans, specifically the women. With many other treatments going on for this disease, CBD oil for Fibromyalgia is a more recent one.
You may think it is dangerous, but research shows CBD oil is not negatively affecting the diseased person. Instead, it helps them to improve.
[Also Read: Natural Remedies for Fibromyalgia ]
CBD Dosage for Fibromyalgia
- This oil depends on the height, weight, metabolism, genetics, etc. on every Fibromyalgia patient. CBD Oil review refers to 25 mg of CBD twice daily to patients. You can also increase the dose if it gives relief to you. Maintain a diary, to help understand how much dosage you need to get relief from acute pain.
- Going by the research, publication, and statistics, it is suggested that the dosage differs for every illness. If you have chronic pain, your dosage should be 2.5-20 mg CBD with or without THC, which you can take orally. If you are having a troubled sleep, the dosage should be 40mg-160mg of CBD.
- There are a variety of CBD oils available in different concentration and different forms. You can choose any of these based on your need and lifestyle.
- Some CBD oils are taken orally. These are CBD tinctures and drops, CBD concentrated thick paste, encapsulated CBD oil, CBD rich sprays, water containing CBD particles, CBD chewing gum, CBD powder, CBD cooking oil, CBD foods.
- You can also smoke some CBDs.
- It is also included in balms, lotions, shampoos, soaps, bath bombs, patches, etc.
- If you take orally or edible CBD oils, then the drops or milligrams should be counted through the packaging. Drop your CBD oil under the tongue and keep it there for 60 seconds and then swallow it.
[Also Read: Health Benefits of CBD Oil]
Fibromyalgia is a common problem faced by most of the people, especially the women around the world. The marvelous outcomes of CBD oils for Fibromyalgia(2) can be seen in this article. Proper usage of CBD to get rid of your acute body pain could work wonders.
It is true that there are arguments with regards to its usage but not as many are firm as compared to those that are there in its favor. So, you can go for it without worries.
1. How to Take CBD Oil for Fibromyalgia?
Well, there are various ways to take the CBD oil, you can either use it as a gel or an ointment or can put few drops under your tongue to get some relief from the problem of Fibromyalgia.
2. Does CBD for Fibromyalgia Work Like Magic?
No, there isn’t any magic associated with the usage of CBD oil for Fibromyalgia. Your pain will not be reduced instantly after application. It will take time but will surely give you relief.
3. What is the Best Treatment for Fibromyalgia?
Usually, the antidepressants duloxetine(Cymbalta) and milnacipran (Savella) have been suggested by the FDA. However, the treatment could ideally require you to take more than one medicine in curing Fibromyalgia.