Have you tried every treatment, even the highly expensive ones to get rid of the acne? Do you envy those who have clear skin? Do you feel embarrassed every time you stand in front of the mirror and many a time end up squeezing the tiny red spots? And do you hate using the various filters on your photographs to remove the acne? The answer to all these problems is inherited in the most magical and productive plant that is Aloe Vera.
You can attain the glowing and shiny skin which many product advertisements promise, but they never fulfill, with the help of aloe vera for acne treatment. This treatment is helpful for everyone irrespective of the age, status, and even gender.
About Aloe Vera for Acne
The problem of acne emerges due to the clogging of the hair follicles with the dead skin cells and also due to the oil present in the skin glands. These initial small red marks transform into ugly scars and marks that ruin the skin appeal. There are very few people who have not experienced acne in their lives, be it men or women. But the simplest and most straightforward answer to all these problems is Aloe Vera. A plant that has found a place in almost every home garden and has major magical qualities.
Aloe Vera is a very beneficial remedy to cure pimples, blackheads, scarring and oily skin issues. Aloe Vera is a certified beauty plant that has the abilities to solve the problems of every skin infections and is one of the most celebrated plants in the beauty industry. From the time of the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra till today, everyone knows the potential of aloe vera, but the different chemical products available in the market that get publicized highly attracts us towards them rather than the readily available natural solution.
Aloe vera has thick, succulent leaves which have the aloe vera gel that is very beneficial for our skin. It is helpful in soothing the skin from the damage that has been caused due to burning or any other irritation. The aloe vera has antibacterial qualities that are very helpful in the aloe vera for acne treatment.
In this article, you will come across some of the benefits of aloe vera along with the different ways how it can get used at home with simple and comfortable treatments.
Why Aloe Vera for Acne Treatment?
Do you read the ingredients present in your favorite skin treatment cream? Have you heard your skin doctor emphasized about a particular product and how it is so helpful due to the presence of aloe vera in it? Now, think for a minute, using a product that is majorly made of aloe vera and using aloe as a whole, directly from the garden in all its glory and pureness. Yes, it is a certified fact that aloe vera is good due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial qualities. Both these attributes help in providing you with clear and soothing skin. Aloe vera is laxative in nature, and this trait of it helps in cleansing the gut and skin from the various harmful bacteria that has ruined your skin for a long time.
Six Astonishing Benefits of Aloe Vera for acne
- The most significant advantage of using aloe vera is its attributes of being antibacterial. It prevents the skin from the bacteria that accelerate the acne wounds and thus works as a calming agent and killing the bacteria for skin healing. The aloe vera quality of being antifungal also helps in preventing the skin from the adverse effects of boils and cysts that emerges on the skin.
- The presence of Magnesium lactate in the aloe vera helps in the alleviation of the itching sensations that occur due to the acne. The aloe is very helpful in treating the sunburns and skin rashes.
- Aloe vera also has an astringent quality that is very useful in removing the excess dirt and oil that is present in the skin. This quality also helps in reducing the size of the inflamed area and the cysts and also provides relief from the swelling that happens in the infected area.
- Aloe vera is a significant plant that helps in the process of skin generation and through this benefit, it is handy for reducing the marks of the acne scars. The presence of Anthraquinone in the aloe vera gel helps in the development and restoration of skin cells, which helps in reducing the acne scars providing clear and radiant skin.
- Aloe vera also helps in reducing the blemishes that happen due to acne, which makes the skin look damaged and rough.
- Aloe vera also prevents the skin from the dirt that builds on the surface and ultimately clogs the pores. The accumulation of the dust in the skin results in blackheads and bacterial infection. Aloe vera gel also has salicylic acid that helps in unclogging the pores and is very useful in eliminating the whiteheads and the blackheads present in the skin. It also facilitates better regulation of the skin’s pH balance.
Thus, these very benefits of aloe vera for acne states that the natural approach to treating acne is very beneficial and have various other benefits too.
The Various Ways to Use Aloe Vera for Acne
Many useful home remedies can be utilized for skin cleansing and removing acne from the face. All these treatments help in better blood flow in the skin and also for killing and eliminating the harmful bacteria that is the primary cause of acne.
How to use?
Some of the various methods to use aloe vera for acne are-
1. Aloe vera, cinnamon, and honey mask
For this treatment, you will require
- Two tablespoons of honey
- One tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- Make a smooth mixture of honey and aloe vera gel
- Add a ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon powder to this mixture
- Apply it on your face and any other skin area that requires healing
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse it away
This aloe vera for acne treatment helps in removing acne and also provides with smooth and ravishing skin.
2. Aloe vera combined with lemon juice
For this treatment, you will require-
- Two tablespoons of aloe vera
- ¼ teaspoon of lemon juice
If you want a higher proportion of the mixture, please ensure that you maintain a proper ratio between aloe vera and lemon juice.
- Mix both these ingredients and form a smooth paste, incorporating the lemon thoroughly in aloe vera
- Apply this mixture on your face and leave it for 10 minutes
- Rinse it thoroughly
It is beneficial in killing the bacteria that accumulated in the skin pores and also helps in the unclogging of the pores.
3. Aloe vera, coconut oil, and sugar mask
For this treatment, you will require-
- ½ cup of aloe vera gel
- ½ cup of raw sugar
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- Blend all the three ingredients in a blender, till it forms a smooth paste
- Then, gently scrub this mixture on your face or any other skin area where it is needed
- Please ensure that you stay away from the eye area
- After scrubbing and massaging the mixture for ten minutes, rinse it with water
This mixture will help in moving aside the old cells and assists in the process of stimulation of the new cells, providing you with an acne free skin which is refreshed and smooth.
Precaution to be taken while aloe vera for acne treatment
- There have been many articles that have recommended to drink aloe vera in large quantities. It can be very harmful to your body, and aloe vera should be taken only in a specified amount, under the guidance of a doctor.
- Before applying any of the treatment options mentioned above, it is advisable that you do a patch test on your hand or behind the ear area.
Aloe vera has many beneficial attributes that help in the treatment of acne simply and easily. Also, aloe vera for acne has exhibited some unusual benefits that can get utilized for addressing multiple skin issues. The easy availability of aloe vera in our surroundings makes for an added advantage for you to use it along with the other ingredients to create beneficial masks at our home.