Obesity is one of the most concerning health problems. The number of obese and overweight people is at an alarming rate in the past few years. Losing weight is something everyone obese person should consider as a priority to live a better and more active life.
Don’t be surprised if we say that there are numerous weight loss detox water drinks and foods which will help you to lose weight effectively. Read on to explore how to lose weight through detox that can lead a healthy and vibrant life.
Detox for Weight Loss
- Burn fat Detox Water
- Lemon and green tea
- Buttermilk detox drink
- Papaya smoothie
- Watermelon detox
- Caffeine seduction
- Minty guava detox
About Weight loss Detox
The weight loss detox diet typically begins with a time-limit and encourages to eat natural foods such as fresh vegetables and fruits and drinking plenty of water. The detoxification allows your body to get rid of harmful toxins that cause excess weight and encourages to have a healthy body and mind. The weight loss detox drink, flushes out toxins out of your body and gives you proper nutrition it needs without bloating you up.
The weight loss detox diets require giving up specific foods which may contain toxins to purge the body free from toxins. Lastly, weight loss detox on a regular basis with fresh, natural ingredients and avoiding junk foods can give best results for excess weight and toxins to get rid of the body.
What are the hidden causes of overweight?
There are several causes of excess weight or overweight. Here are some listed below.
- Certain underlying medications
- Engineered junk foods
- Leptin resistance
- Stress and other emotional factors
- Poor sleep
Which type of weight loss detox works best for overweight and why?
The best answer for this is the weight loss detox water drink that serves and gives remarkable benefits and remarkable results for overweight. Weight loss detox water contains natural ingredients such as grapes, tomato, cucumber, lime, mint leaves, black pepper, ginger, and honey,etc. The detox water will make you feel thoroughly refreshed.
The natural ingredients in the detox water will work together to create magic. The detox water not only removes the toxins from the body; it also balances the pH level in the body, boosts the immune system, improves complexion, improves mood, and better digestive health.
Top 7 Ways to Detox your Body for Weight Loss
Here are few easy-to-make detox recipes that will help you lose weight and glow in no time!
1. Burn fat Detox Water
Burn fat detox water contains green apple, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, and honey. Apple cider vinegar boosts the immunity by lowering blood cholesterol. It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties that control blood pressure fluctuation, and it works fabulously for weight loss. Honey is rich in minerals and vitamins such as copper, calcium, manganese, potassium, and zinc. It promotes digestion,and it metabolizes cholesterol.
How to use?
- Cut a green apple into slices and toss it into the jar
- Add one teaspoon of ground cinnamon, two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, one teaspoon of honey and 1 liter of water
- Refrigerate the detox water in the fridge overnight
- The drink is ready and consumes it on a daily basis
2. Lemon and green tea
You all know that green tea is well known remedy for weight loss. The combination of green tea with lemon helps you lose weight and keeps your look fresh and feel fresh. The green tea boosts immunity,and it is a good source of antioxidants and catechins. Antioxidants destroy the free radicals and slow down the aging process and prevent the proliferation of cancer cells too. Lemon acts efficiently in cutting down the extra body fat by helping to mobilize the bile juice from the liver to the small intestine.
How to use?
- Take a cup of water, one green tea bag and a 1/4th part of a lemon
- Boil a cup of water and add a green tea bag in it
- Now add the juice of the lime
- Consume this drink while it is hot itself
3. Buttermilk detox drink
We all consume buttermilk in our daily diet. But do you know that buttermilk contains a lot of benefits towardslosing weight? Yes, buttermilk will give unexpected results for weight loss. Buttermilk is rich in vitamin A, magnesium, Calcium, potassium, phosphorus, omega-3 fatty acids, and sodium.
They help to treat indigestion, menstrual disorders, curing skin, and maintains blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Cumin seeds also aid digestion and allow your body to lose weight.
How to use?
- Take a glass of buttermilk, few roughly chopped mint leaves and coriander leaves, sliced carrots, and 1/2 tablespoon of roasted cumin seed powder
- Add the thinly sliced carrots and herbs into the glass containing buttermilk
- Add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of roasted cumin seed powder
- Stir the mixture well and consume the drink on a daily basis
4. Papaya smoothie
Papaya smoothie that contains apple cider vinegar has a productive effect ona detox diet. It regulates insulin,and it is a rich source of antioxidants. Apple cider vinegar boosts immunity by lowering the blood cholesterol levels whereas papaya is a rich source of minerals, vitamins, and the digestive enzyme Papain. It makes the cardiovascular system stronger, helps to combat constipation, and also fights colon cancer. Including papaya smoothie in weight loss detox diet can give impressive results for weight loss.
How to prepare?
- Take a papaya, three teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, and three crushed black peppercorns
- Cut the papaya into slices or cubes and toss them into the blender
- Add the crushed black peppercorns and apple cider vinegar and mix it well with the blender
- Add mint leaves and ice cubes before consuming the papaya smoothie
- Consume this remedy regularly for best results for weight loss
5. Watermelon detox
This detox drink contains watermelon, flaxseed powder, fennel seed powder, and black salt. Watermelon reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and helps to fight cancer. Flaxseeds on the other hand are rich in antioxidants,and anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce weight by improving the lipid and metabolic profiles. Fennel seeds are the rich source of dietary fibre, minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins which aids in weight loss, protection against neurological diseases and helps in red blood cell formation.
How to prepare?
- Take a cup of watermelon, one teaspoon of flaxseed and 1/2 cup of fennel seed powder
- Add the watermelon into a blender and give it spin
- Add the fennel seed powder and flaxseed powder into the glass containing watermelon juice
- Add black salt and stir the mixture well
- Consume this 2-3 times a week for better results
6. Caffeine seduction
Everyone across the globe loves to drink coffee. But did you know that coffee helps in weight loss? The answer to the curious question is, yes!Coffee is rich in caffeine content that aids in weight loss. And cocoa is a rich source of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce the weight by increasing insulin sensitivity.
How to prepare?
- Take one tablespoon of instant coffee powder, 1/2 teaspoon of cocoa powder, and one teaspoon of flaxseed powder
- Add the instant coffee powder, flaxseed powder and cocoa powder to a cup of lukewarm water
- Stir the mixture well and take small sips to enjoy the tasty chocolate caffeine drink
7. Minty guava detox
We all know that guava is rich in nutrients and it aids weight loss. Guava prevents gut problems, helps to maintain healthy blood pressure and protects from common cold and other flu. Fennel seeds which are active ingredients in this minty guava detox are rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins and contains antioxidants. Fennel seeds aid weight loss and digestion. Mint improves the digestion process, cools the GI tract, and aids weights loss.
How to prepare?
- Take one ripe, seeded guava and few mint leaves
- Cut the guava into slices and it into the mixer
- Pour the guava juice the glass
- Add the roughly chopped mint leaves into the glass containing guava juice
- Add the fennel seed powder and stir the mixture well
- Consumeit thrice in a week for good results
A word of caution
- Always make sure that you use only fresh vegetables and fruits. This is because rotten veggies and fruits can contain bacteria and fungus which can make the condition even worse when consumed.
- Make sure that you wash the fruits and vegetables before use.
- Do not consume caffeine in adequate amounts.
- Boil water to drink not to burn your tongue.
The natural methods and effective home remedies forweight loss detox are discussed, which are wondrously beneficial and leave no side effects on the body. It is not a significant matter to reduce the weight and remove the toxins if you follow these natural remedies on a daily basis as mention above.
Follow these natural methods and treatments genuinely. While following these remedies make sure you keep a word of caution in mind to get impressive results. However, if inflammation and allergies persist and become more painful over the time, make sure to consult a physician.