Living a happy and peaceful life is everyone’s dream, but hardly anyone can get it. There are so many hurdles in between to achieve great health, and one of those hurdles is kidney disease. Kidney disease could be a cause of concern as it affects the entire body function. Thanks to our age-old remedies that we have natural solutions on how to reverse kidney disease.
5 Ways to reverse kidnet disease
What is kidney disease?
When the kidney is not able to filter unwanted fluids, the condition gets referred to as kidney disease. This condition can range from a mild infection to chronic kidney disease. Any condition that disables the functioning of the kidney such as Diabetes and high blood pressure is what causes kidney disease.
Some of the kidney disease symptoms include nausea, skin rash, and loss of appetite, sleep problems, chest pain, and breathlessness. Symptoms like decreased appetite and vomiting also get listed in feline kidney disease and canine kidney disease.
5 natural remedies on how to reverse kidney diseases
Here is a list of easy-to-follow natural remedies on how to treat kidney disease:
1. How to reverse kidney diseases with the help of foods?
Food should be an answer to how to reverse kidney disease. Some of those foods are:
Red bell peppers, cabbage, onions
These vegetables are tasty and are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin B6. They are low in potassium and high in so many nutrients. These can be consumed raw, boiled or steamed.
You can use it in powdered or minced form and add it to any of the dishes.
Fruits like grapes, apples, and cranberries are useful for how to reverse kidney disease. You can enjoy these fruits either directly or grind them to a juice.
You can have an egg omelet. Alternatively, you can add egg whites to shakes and smoothies.
Eat fish in any form at least twice a weak.
Use this oil for regular cooking or salad dressing.
Foods to eat:
Some of the best foods for how to reverse kidney disease treatment include
- Red bell peppers
- Red grapes
- Egg whites
- Olive oil
Foods to avoid:
You should the intake of following food for how to reverse kidney disease.
- Whole-wheat bread
- Dairy products
- Processed Meats
- Packaged Meals
The best foods recommended are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, folic acid, antioxidants, protein, amino acids, and omega 3 fats, and are proved to be the best for a kidney disease diet. On the other hand, the foods to be avoided are the foods having high levels of potassium and sodium which is not good for kidneys.
2. How to reverse kidney disease using essential oils?
How to use:
- Mix 3 drops of lemongrass oil with any carrier oil like coconut or jojoba
- Rub the mixture on the kidney and make sure the skin absorbs the oil
In case you are suffering from a kidney stone, this will help you to relieve the pain.
How to use:
- Take a few drops of oil and rub on the lower abdomen twice a day
This oil can help the passage of water relieving the kidney stone. Other than applying or massaging this oil directly, you can also use the inhalation technique and inhale the oil with the help of a nebulizing diffuser.
3. How to reverse kidney disease with the help of home remedies?
Epsom salt bath
How to use:
- Take two cups of Epsom salt and add it to the warm bath water
- Give it twelve minutes to dissolve
- The consistency of this mixture should be that of soap
- Soak in the water for minimum twelve minutes
This remedy helps to relieve after symptoms of kidney disease
Hot water bag
How to use:
Take a hot water bag and keep it on the affected area for 20 minutes
This remedy helps to reduce the pain
[Read: Flush Toxins from Kidneys]
4. How to reverse kidney disease with the aid of natural remedies?
Drink plenty of water
Drinking plenty of water is the best treatment to detoxify your body. It will help to flush out the bacteria and clean the system thus helping on how to reverse kidney disease quickly.
Avoid the intake of alcohol
Cut on alcohol and coffee immediately as these put more workload on the kidney.
5. How to reverse kidney disease with the help of supplements?
The best supplements to treat kidney disease are vitamin C ascorbate supplements, vitamin B complex, and L-Carnitine. However, do consult your doctor before taking any of these supplements.
- In the case of foods, at times an overdose of vitamin C might be harmful to your kidneys. In that case, share your diet plan with the doctor before adhering to it
- Also, there are specific herbal treatments available on how to reverse kidney disease. But there is no sure shot evidence as it reacts differently on individuals. So in case, you plan to take the herbal way, then again you need to take the doctor’s advice
- Make sure that your diet is low on salts and fats. Do take note of this particularly in case of polycystic kidney disease also known as cystic kidney disease
- Maintaining a healthy weight and exercising daily is the answer to how to prevent kidney disease
- Say no to smoking especially in case of diabetic kidney disease
- Avoid over-the-counter medications for these may lead to acute kidney disease
- Stay relaxed and do not stress out for hypertension is one of the causes of end-stage kidney disease
Kidney disease can be kept in control or wholly treated if you take the right precautions and measures. How to reverse kidney disease is a question that has multiple answers to it, the right food being the foremost one. What you feed your body is of utmost importance.
Also once you start taking certain precautions; it will help you fight this disease. In case of chronic kidney disease, you can consult your doctor and go for medical treatments. With the remedies and precautions listed in this article, we hope we have satisfied your quench on how to reverse kidney disease.