Capture the world with your smile because a smile is the best ornament you can wear. But what if your best ornament gets rusted. Some people cannot smile their heart out because they are afraid of being embarrassed in public. The deposit of plaque can cause great harm to your teeth and can make you go through great embarrassment.
Now, are you wondering what plaque is? Plaque is a sticky deposit on teeth, skin, and arteries, etc. in which bacteria proliferate. These plaques are known as plaque on teeth, skin plaque and plaque in arteries. It contains acids that attack teeth enamel and damages the gums.
When plaque accumulates, it gets hardened, trapping strains which will turn into tartar. There are many types of plaque-like mucoid plaque, amyloid plaques, senile plaques, brain plaque, pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy.
Natural Remedies to Remove Plaque
What is plaque psoriasis?
Most of the Americans are affected by plaque psoriasis. It gets considered as an autoimmune disease which means the immune system attacks healthy cells. Plaque psoriasis is the most common form of psoriasis. These are red patches which often hurt or itch.
Plaque psoriasis causes
- 10% through the genetic link
- Infection such as throat or thrush
- Bacteria proliferation
- Plaque psoriasis scalp
- High amounts of certain fats and cholesterol in the blood
- High blood pressure
- High amounts of sugar in the blood
- Due to insulin resistance or diabetes
- Aging and unhealthy diet
- Lack of physical activity
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Plaque is a biofilm of microscopic bacteria. It is just a huge amount of slimy little bacteria grouped. Plaque on teeth is known as dental plaque. Incredible natural remedies can remove these plaques. If you are wondering on how to remove plaque, then read the tremendous natural remedies listed right here.
Incredible Natural Remedies on How to Remove Plaque from Teeth?
There are many natural remedies and home remedies on how to remove plaque. Some of them are:
1. How to remove plaque with Foods?
How to use?
- Take to 2-3 fresh figs
- Cut into slices
- Chew the figs slowly after consuming meals
- You can do this every day for a good result on how to remove plaque
Benefits of figs on how to remove plaque:
Figs are used to strengthen the gums and cavities. They are another way of cleaning teeth. They increase the secretion of saliva by stimulating salivary glands which help to clean the teeth and to remove plaque on the tongue.
Always make sure to use fresh figs and wash it thoroughly as it can contain dirt.
Avocado is effectively nutritious. They contain more potassium than bananas have. They get loaded with monounsaturated fatty acids which can lower cholesterol content and triglyceride levels.
How to use?
- Take fresh avocados
- Cut into slices and use in regular cooking
- You can use it as a replacement for mayo on a salad topping, or a sandwich
- Include avocados in your daily diet to have the best result on how to remove plaque from arteries fast
Benefits of eating avocado:
Avocados help to reduce the cholesterol level. They replace “bad cholesterol” into “good cholesterol” that helps to clear the plaque in the arteries. They can have a marvelous effect on atherosclerotic plaque.
Foods to eat:
- Green leafy vegetables
- Spinach, kale, and collards.
- Oranges and other citrus fruits
- Eggs, nuts, beans
- Sweet potatoes and carrots for beta-carotene
Foods to avoid:
- Deep fried foods
- Sweetened beverages (soda)
- Yeast processed foods
- Red meat
- White bread and pastries
- Processed meat
2. How to remove plaque with the help of Herbs?
How to use?
- Take 3-4 drops of bloodroot sanguinaria extract
- Take a cup of lukewarm water
- Add the bloodroot extract to the lukewarm water
- Wash your mouth with this by gargling
- Do it 2-4 times per week for good results on how to remove plaque
Benefits of sanguinaria extract:
Sanguinaria extract (bloodroot) is a common ingredient in toothpaste. It contains an antimicrobial agent who proves to be safe for essential use on how to remove plaque. It reduces dental plaques and gingivitis.
Psyllium is an herb composed mostly of a type of soluble fiber, which helps to lower cholesterol levels. Many kinds of research say that psyllium can reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood.
How to use?
- Take 20-40 grams of psyllium
- Consume it after half an hour of meals
- Consume it daily for 30 – 40 days for good results
Benefits of psyllium:
Psyllium lowers total cholesterol level by promoting the removal of bile acids from the body. It increases HDL cholesterol significantly. Psyllium also works efficiently on heart plaque and artery plaque.
3. How to remove plaque with Essential Oils?
Juniper berry essential oil:
How to use?
- Add 2 to 3 drops of juniper berry oil in a 1-ounce of carrier oil
- Rub it all over the body after taking a bath
- Mainly rub on your chest and stomach to boost blood circulation and for getting removal plaques
- Do it daily to get good results
Benefits of using juniper berry essential oil over plaques?
You can use essential oil as a restorative tonic. It gets extracted from berries producing piney. It is a powerful detoxifier that improves circulation making it suitable for plaque in arteries and heart plaque. You can mix it with carrier oils like coconut oil for applying and massaging in the hair to remove plaque psoriasis scalp.
Always use the juniper berry essential oil by mixing with a carrier oil like sunflower oil or coconut oil. Do not apply it directly as it may cause inflammation. Doing a patch test is the best way to avoid inflammation in the chest, stomach, or the body.
4. How to remove plaque with Home Remedies?
Lemon and honey:
How to use:
- Squeeze the lemon juice into a glass of lukewarm water
- Add a spoon of honey and a pinch of black pepper powder
- Mix it well and drink twice a day
- Peel the lemon skin from a fresh lemon
- Add lemon peels in a cup of lukewarm water for about 15 minutes
- Strain the water from the cup
- Add a bit of honey in it
- Now drink with each meal
- Consume it for several days
Benefits of lemon and honey:
Mostly citrus fruits and lemon are ideal for curing coronary artery plaques. They contain high levels of vitamin C which is ideal for maintaining healthy blood flow. They have a good effect on pleural plaques and mucoid plaque too.
Always use fresh lime and natural honey which does not contain any artificial sweeteners or chemical in it. Wash the lemon to clean the dirt present on the peels of the lemon.
Baking soda and salt:
How to use?
- Take one teaspoon of baking soda
- Mix it with a pinch of salt
- Slightly wet the toothbrush
- Dip the toothbrush into the mixture
- Then scrub your teeth with the mixture
- Wash your mouth with lukewarm water
- Do it 2-3 times a week for best results on how to remove plaques from teeth
- Take 2-3 teaspoon of baking soda
- Have 1-2 teaspoon of Aloe Vera
- Have a cup of water
- Take ten drops of lemon essential oil
- Four teaspoons of vegetable glycerin
- Mix it in the cup of lukewarm water
- Scrub your teeth with this mixture for terrific effect on dental plaque
Benefits of baking soda on how to remove plaque from teeth:
Baking soda exerts an antibacterial effect on plaque and soothes gums and teeth. It helps to whiten the teeth. Baking soda restores pH balance, and salt has antimicrobial properties. It acts wondrously on white plaques on the mucosa the mouth.
Do not add more vegetable glycerine as it can interrupt the remineralization process of your teeth.
Plaque vs. tartar:
Plaque contains bacteria which causes cavities and gum diseases. You must remove it as early as possible. When you do not remove it by proper brushing and flossing, it hardens the plaque which is later known as tartar.
As discussed above, plaques are curable but only if you precisely follow remedies. While pursuing these remedies, make sure you keep all the precautions in mind because one mistake can make the condition even worst. The natural and home remedies for how to remove plaque are discussed and are wondrously beneficial and leave no side effects on the teeth, artery and the body. It is not a big deal to remove plaques from the teeth and the artery if you follow these natural remedies regularly. However, if inflammation and allergies persist and become more painful over the time, make sure to consult with a physician.