Do you experience pain in your lower back when you try to get off from your bed or couch? Or do you experience pain after sitting long hours in an office chair? These hip pains are common complaint all over the world. If you are wondering how to relieve hip pain, then try out these effective natural remedies for better results. Read on.
What can cause hip pain?
Several factors cause hip pain. Here are a few causes listed below.
Hip pain causes:
- During pregnancy (hip pain pregnancy)
- Infections around the lunar spine
- Internal bleeding and swelling
- Abnormalities in the intervertebral disc
- Tendinitis and bursitis
- Hip labral tear
What are the symptoms of hip pain?
Here are a few noticeable symptoms of hip pain.
- Lumbar pain
- Pain in the lower back
- Burning sensation and irritation in the lower back
- Numbness in the lower back or affected area
Top Tremendous natural methods on how to relieve hip pain?
Are you going mad on what can I do for hip pain? Then check out these effective natural methods on how to relieve hip pain.
1. How to relieve hip pain with foods?
Garlic and milk
How to use?
- Take 10-12 cloves of garlic, 2 cups of pure milk and a cup of water
- Add the crushed cloves of garlic, milk, water to a pan
- Allow it to boil for 5 minutes
- Strain the milk
- Add a little honey for taste after cooling it
- Now consume this garlic milk
- Do this twice a day for good results
Benefits of garlic:
Garlic has a lot of benefits and gets used for multiple health benefits. It contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. These properties of garlic are highly effective in reducing the pain and inflammation that accompany the hip pain. It minimizes the sciatica hip pain and severe hip pain.
Foods to eat:
These natural foods can give good results to relieve hip pain and has useful results for hip pain.
- Green leafy vegetables
- Milk and cheese
- Ginger and garlic
- Beans and nuts
- Lemon, orange, and other citrus fruits
- Celery juice
- Valerian root
- Chamomile tea
Foods to avoid:
These foods can aggravate the condition even worse.
- Salty snack foods
- Red meat
- Packaged foods and soups
- Canned vegetables and fruits
- Artificial sweeteners
- Processed meat
Always make sure that you consume only fresh veggies and fruits. Rotten veggies and fruits can make the condition even worse.
[ Read: Pinched Nerve in Hip Treatment ]
2. How to relieve hip pain with herbs?
How to use?
- Take one teaspoon of turmeric powder extracted from turmeric herb
- Add turmeric powder to a cup of hot milk
- Stir well and drink it
- You can also make a paste of turmeric and olive or sesame oil and massage it in the affected area
- Consume the drink at least twice a day and massage before sleep
Benefits of turmeric
Are you going nuts over how to relieve hip pain? Here is the best natural herb for it. Turmeric contains anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties. These properties are due to the presence of curcumin. Curcumin also possesses analgesic properties that can be helpful in relieving severe hip pain and deep hip pain.
3. How to get rid of hip pain with essential oils?
How to use?
- Take 5-6 drops of peppermint essential oil and a carrier oil like coconut oil
- Mix the peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil of your own choice
- Now apply the mixture to the sciatic nerve pain region
- Do this thrice a day
Benefits of peppermint oil:
Wondering how to relieve hip pain with essential oil? Well, the best essential oil that gets widely used as a pain reliever is peppermint oil. The natural analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce pain in the lower back and hip pain. It also relieves you from front hip pain and sudden hip pain.
Make sure that you mix the essential oil with a carrier oil before use.
4. How to relieve hip pain with home remedies?
Hot and cold compress:
How to use?
- Take a clean cotton towel, a bowl of warm water, and ice cubes
- Dip it in warm water and wring out the excess water
- Place the towel on the nerve pain area or affected area and repeat
- You can also put some ice cubes on the towel and place it on the affected area
- Do it 3-4 times a day for best results on how to relieve sciatic nerve pain
Benefits of hot and cold compress:
Are you thinking how to relieve hip pain with a hot and cold compress home remedy? The hot and cold compress is one of the most effective and most comfortable natural treatments to hip pain. Hot compress acts to reduce inflammation and hip pain to a large extent. The cold compress is used to numb and eradicate the pain caused by sciatic nerve inflammation. Both of these compresses act to relieve hip pain during pregnancy and hip pain during running.
5. How to relieve hip pain with hip pain exercises?
How to do?
- Sit on the floor with your buttocks and legs extended or stretched straight
- Keep your feet flexed upward
- Bend your one of the knees and place your foot on the floor on the outside of your opposite knee
- Place your hand on the bent knee and gently turn your body
- Hold for 25-35 seconds and repeat it for another side
Benefits of exercises:
Hip pain exercises and stretches for hip pain can be highly effective in relieving sciatica hip pain. It can get done quickly and genuinely. It can help you relive from left hip pain and right hip pain.
The natural methods, home remedies, and hip pain exercises on how to relieve hip pain are discussed and are wondrously beneficial and leave no side effects on the hip, buttocks, and spine. It is not a big deal to relieve hip pain if you follow these natural remedies and exercises regularly. Follow these natural methods and practices genuinely.
While doing these remedies make sure you keep all precautions in mind to get useful results. However, if inflammation and allergies persist and become more painful over the time, make sure to consult with a physician.