Do you love drinking that big glass of wholesome milk every night before going to sleep? Be aware that milk is rich in calcium. However, several disorders or underlying issues in the body can lead to calcium deposits in and around places it doesn’t belong. They tend to be harmless at first, but with time, they can add in size and area causing significant issues such as calcium deposits in brain that requires surgical treatment. So, if you are in search of tips on how to get rid of calcium deposits, here is a whole article about the same.
Calcium Deposits Tips
What are calcium deposits?
If you are wondering what are calcium deposits, these unnatural deposits can get defined as the mineral buildup within our body. You can even experience calcium deposits on teeth. It causes the patient to experience inflammation and pain. It is also known as Calcification or calcinosis.
What causes calcium deposits?
- Persistent Inflammation
- Disorders that lead to hypercalcemia or occurrence of a substantial amount of calcium in the bloodstream
- Autoimmune or genetic disorders that affect our skeletal system or connective tissues
Natural remedies on how to get rid of calcium deposits
You can experience calcium deposits on nails, face, finger, breasts, and many other places. So if you are looking for natural remedies to treat calcification, here are few natural remedies on how to get rid of calcium deposits with no side effects or need for surgery.
1. How to get rid of calcium deposits with foods?
Many advocate the fact that natural healing can get acquired by lowering the calcium intake in your diet. It is also beneficial for calcium deposits in the eye.
How to clean or remove calcium deposits on arteries with ginger juice?
Calcium deposits in arteries can lead to increased blood pressure and extra work for the heart given the stiffened arteries. You can naturally reduce the pain and pressure by opting to include the anti-inflammatory food items such as ginger.
How to use?
- Boil water and add coarsely ground ginger to it
- Continue to boil for a few minutes
- Strain the solution and consume in less quantity time to time throughout the day
- Put a little honey to add to the taste
Using natural treatments such as ginger juice is your answer for how to get rid of calcium deposits by bringing down the inflammation and pain. The regulated inclusion of this natural treatment can help in bringing down the issues from calcium deposits thereby accelerating the healing process from medications provided by your physician.
Take the ginger water when warm. Excess intake may cause acidity; so try to consume in a small amount each time.
- Horse gram cook
- Aloe Vera juice
- Organic avocado
- Raw nuts such as almonds
Foods to avoid
- Dairy product
- Calcium-fortified food like oatmeal, orange juice, soybeans, and white beans
- Fishes of specific category like sardines, trout, salmons, etc.
- High protein food
- Trans fats
2. How to get rid of calcium deposits with herbal remedies?
How to remove calcium deposits on the face with Chanca Piedra?
Chanca Piedra is an herb known to break down the calcium buildup inside the body. Every part of the plant can get used for medicinal purposes, but leaves and roots give quite a good extract. It is also beneficial for calcium deposits on breasts.
How to use?
- Bring water to boil and add a teaspoon of curated Chanca Piedra tea to it
- If you have a plant in your garden, grind the leaves and roots with water
- Strain the solution and consume
The plant is a plethora of natural ingredients that dissolve the calcified granules from the tissues. Not just this, it helps the patient to get relief from constant pain and inflammation. It improves the blood flow to flush the dissolved calcium.
The extracts can be distasteful; so you might have to bear with the medications. An overdose can sicken you further while an underdose may not be fruitful. It is better to consult a doctor than to self-medicate with the herbal extracts.
3. How to reverse calcium deposits with essential oils?
Wintergreen treats calcium deposits on skin and others
Wintergreen is an effective essential oil that should be used with precautions to address calcium deposits. This oil should never get ingested as it contains methyl salicylate and is poisonous.
How to use?
- Take few drops of wintergreen oil and apply it over the bottom of your feet and other affected regions
- Massage it thoroughly till it gets absorbed in the skin
- Avoid using it on genital and other delicate areas
Wintergreen oil easily gets absorbed in the skin and penetrated deeper to the muscles and tissues. It stimulated the blood circulation and removes the obstacles like calcium deposits to ease the flow. It also reduces the buildup of harmful toxins like uric acid on the area where applied.
4. How to get rid of calcium deposits with home remedies?
Apple Cider Vinegar to treat calcium deposits on the scrotum
The features of Apple Cider Vinegar are not limited just to anti-aging or weight loss. Apple Cider Vinegar is a popular home remedy for the treatment of calcium deposits on fingers and others.
How to use?
- Mix one tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with 8 ounces water
- Consume every day as directed by the physician
Being an acid and easily absorbed by the body, it releases its ions into the bloodstream that interacts with the calcium plaques in the tissues and strips them off. The acid helps in natural flushing of the plaques by the kidney. It takes only a few hours after consumption to get the patient to relief.
Though the home remedy is quite useful and simple to use, it isn’t any magical miracle for how to reverse, so you need to continue the regular medications provided by your physician to see optimum results.
5. Other conventional Remedies
- Exercise is a must to elevate blood flow rate. It is the best to treat calcium deposits on the spine. But do it as per the doctor’s recommendation. Stressing body with work out may deteriorate the situation further
- Drink a lot of water and let kidney filter the calcium plaques
- Avoid food items that add up to calcium concentration in the body
- Bring your cholesterol levels to be normal as it speeds up calcium deposition in the blood vessels and other tissues
So, if you ever discover any yellowish or whitish bumps on the skin, or feel like your joints are going stiff over time, make sure you talk to your doctor about the same. Make sure you discuss all the natural treatment options with the doctor to ensure safety especially if the calcium deposits involve critical body parts. Hope your search for how to get rid of calcium deposits ends here!