Kidneys, although are very tiny, does a lot of work than you realize. Do you know each day, your kidneys actively filter salt, muscles wastes, harmful toxins and even poison from your blood and drain it from your body in the form of urine?
We even get our air and water filters serviced every 3rd month to keep them running effectively. Do we do the same for our kidneys?
That’s why we are here to tell you how to flush toxins from kidneys with one miracle ingredient. And guess what… this ingredient will cost you just a few quarters.
What Do Kidneys Flush From Our Body?
You will be surprised to learn that kidneys flush out a number of substances from our body, including sands, stones, excess minerals, hormones, toxins, alkaline and many more.
- In a day our kidneys process 200 quarts of blood and filter out 2 quarts of water and wastes.
- Kidneys are also responsible for maintaining body ‘Homeostasis’, a state of proper body balance by regulating water, blood pressure, various minerals and hormones in the bloodstream.
- Kidneys also adjust the acid percentage in our blood.
Not only this…
- These set of vital organs also control the proper balance of potassium, sodium and phosphorous along with many other chemicals in the blood.
- Additionally, kidneys stimulate the production of red blood cells, produce a type of Vitamin D that effectively strengthens bones and increases immunity, and finally regulate calcium metabolism and blood pressure.
So What Happens When Our Kidneys are Overloaded With Impurities????
Exactly what happens to your air filter… or as mundane as your sink drainage pipe…
“Our kidneys work nonstop…tirelessly accumulating dust, chemicals, medications, processed foods, preservatives.
Due to lifestyle changes and excessive exposure to radioactivity, UV rays, and harmful pollutants, kidneys are already not functioning to its optimum level.
Today more and more people are diagnosed with kidney diseases. Therefore it is imperative to take care of your health and understand what’s good for your kidneys and what is not.
Beware of The Symptoms…
Needless to say, if you are a diabetic patient, have heart disease, high BP, obesity, and kidney stone, flushing out toxins from kidneys is even more important. Taking action now will make a huge difference in your life.
However, some of the other signs and symptoms of kidneys with overloaded toxins are:
- Nausea, coldness and recurring fever
- Metallic taste in the mouth
- Dry and itchy skin, skin rashes
- Loss of concentration, mood swings
- Fuzzy vision
- Drowsiness, fatigue, and lethargy
- Incontinence, decreased urination or increased night urination
- Incontinence, UTI, kidney stones
- Swollen joints, stiff neck, muscle cramps
- Loss of appetite
Although these symptoms always do not denote bad kidney health as other factors also can trigger such signs, it is good to be on the safer side.
Flush Toxins With One Miracle Ingredient – Coriander Leaves
The foremost step is to make sure your kidneys run effectively without any support from prescribed medications (it’s again processed chemicals, don’t you think?). Therefore, the best possible way to keep your vital organ healthy and tougher is by going for natural remedies to flush toxins from kidneys.
Although there are many natural kidney cleansers, the number ONE ingredient that provides maximum effectiveness is Coriander Leaves. Yes, it’s as simple and affordable as that.
You may wonder how Corianders can clean your Kidneys. Well here’s the thing…
Coriander Leaves Water Shall Restore Your Kidney Health
Natural herb remedies have come a long way. Discovered by the ancient Asian, European, and Africa, herbs and combinations are not only effective and naturally extracted but are much safer than medicines.
Coriander leaf has been a seasoning herb in Asian countries and is also called Chinese parsley or Cilantro.
The leaves contain Phytonutrients, an important substance that removes mercury from the body. Mercury can cause kidney damage.
Coriander leaves are rich in many Vitamins, including Vitamin B12 i.e. Folic Acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin) Vitamin A,K and Beta Carotene.
Apart from abundantly rich in vitamins, both coriander leaves and seeds have essential oils, and detoxification and diuretic ingredients that make them a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-septic and anti-microbe agent.
It is one of the main herbs used in traditional medications to boost our immunity system and protect our kidneys from infections
If you didn’t know, most of the Diabetes is one of the prime reasons for Kidney Failure. Coriander leaves water balances out blood sugar and thus reduces the risk of Diabetes Nephropathy.
Best way to consume this herb is by drinking its brew.
How To Make Coriander Leaves Water
As promised all you would need is Fresh Coriander Leaves
Step 1 – Clean a big bunch of coriander leaves and finely chop them
Step 2 – Immerse the leaves in a pot of water drinking water (1.2 liters)
Step 3 – Bring the water to boil and let it simmer for 10 minutes on medium flame
Step 4 – Cool down the liquid, strain it and store it in a clean bottle.
Drink one full glass of the Coriander Leaves Water once or twice daily
“You will notice the difference within a week. You will feel lighter. Your urine will also get clearer and lighter by this time – a clear indication of accumulated toxins being flushed out from the kidney.
Buying and Storing Coriander Leaves
- Buy coriander leaves that are green and fresh
- Take out all the rotten stems and roots
- Wrap in a newspaper and store it in a plastic bag
- The newspaper will help preserve its moisture
- To increase the flavor of your drink, you can add a lemon wedge
Coriander Leaf Water Facts
- Coriander leaves are rich in potassium; therefore patients with Hyperkalaemia (kidney failure) should avoid this drink
- Pregnant women should consult their Gynaecologist before consuming the drink (although there’s no negative report of this drink during pregnancy as of now)
- Parsley is also an effective Kidney Detoxifier. However, Coriander and parsley are two different herbs and their tea preparations also vary
- You can use a blend of both herbs to make the tea.