What are the benefits of Cranberry hibiscus tea?
Cranberry hibiscus tea is loaded with antioxidants. It can help to prevent damage and condition caused by free radicals building up.
Hibiscus extract increases the number of antioxidant metabolites and lowers free radical harmful effects by up to ninety-two percent. (1) More iron in our body results in high urinary tract infection. Cranberry tea has the ability to bind iron and decrease its quantity.
That is why cranberry tea for UTI is a fantastic remedy. Moreover, cranberry tea benefits also include improvement in oral hygiene. Cranberry tea’s natural antiseptic property removes plaque buildup in teeth and soothes the bacteria that cause the gap between the teeth.
Cranberry and pomegranate tea benefits include the prevention of “poor” cholesterol from chronic inflammation. This form of cholesterol leads to stroke growth. It has also been shown that drinking pomegranate and cranberry tea reduces the formation of plaque with atherosclerosis, a disease where cholesterol and fat are hardening the arteries. Apple and cranberry tea benefits are also present in a wide range.
- Cranberry apple tea strengthens the immune system.
- The antioxidant presence avoids internal damage, inflammation, and counteracts disease as well.
- The fat content in the skin is drained out of the body with the help of cranberry tea.
- The regular consumption of cranberry tea can effectively help you lose weight. Due to which it is also called as a weightless cranberry tea.
- Cranberry tea also prevents toxic bladder toxins. This improves the functioning of the kidneys by eliminating the free radicals that cause infections that can damage organs(2).
Is Cranberry Tea Good for You?
Yes, cranberry tea supports your digestive system. It is suitable for your heart health and is an excellent remedy for your skin problems. Also, cranberry tea has negligible side effects.
How Can I Make Cranberry Tea?
Cranberry tea has so many benefits, tastes very delicious too. It is effortless to cook. Follow the below to learn the recipe and enjoy its hundreds of advantages.
[Read: Benefits of Cranberry Juice]
1. Cranberry Tea for Oral Hygiene
- First, you need to prepare cranberry syrup. For that, take a saucepan and pour some water in it.
- Now, add some sugar in the water and boil it until sugar completely dissolves. Now put ten cranberries in it with half a teaspoon of cornflour.
- After that, keep the solution stirring until it becomes thick enough. Set aside.
- On the other hand, take a saucepan. Bring the water to a boil and add tea bags.
- After removing the tea bag, you must pour the syrup and add some ginger in it.
- Now bring it to a boil again, and your cranberry tea is ready to serve.
- You can make multiple beverages from cranberry. It is an essential nutrient in many recipes.
2. Cranberry Juice for Heart Health
- First, take a saucepan and pour one glass of water into it.
- Now, add whole cranberries in it and bring it to a boil.
- Let it boil for fifteen minutes on medium-low heat.
- Now remove the berries and blend them nicely until they give a smooth texture.
- After that, strain the mixture through cheesecloth or strainer.
- Now, place this mixture in the fridge and let it cool.
- Add four cups of water to the juice. You can also add sweetener according to your choice. Your juice is now ready.
- You can freeze the juice for up to two weeks.
[Read: Cranberry Juice to Treat UTIs]
3. Cranberry Orange Smoothie for Glowing Skin
- First, you have to squeeze the juice of one orange into a cup.
- After this, take cranberries and the remaining orange pieces and chop them finely.
- After this, add yogurt, orange juice, lime juice, chopped cranberries and orange pieces, ice cubes, and two tablespoons of sweetener in a blender.
- You must blend all the ingredients until they give a smooth texture. Pour the smoothie into glasses, and you may garnish them with chopped dry fruits.
- Make sure to serve it immediately.
Cranberry has a high oxalate concentration. Oxalate can lead you to kidney stones. That is why it is essential to drink cranberry tea in moderate quantities. In addition to producing gallstones, large amounts of this tea can also cause weight gain.
Abdomen symptoms, such as vomiting and intestinal cramping, can also be induced. People with aspirin allergy are not allowed to consume cranberry supplementation because it includes a large amount of salicylic acid.
Furthermore, breastfeeding and pregnant women should not drink this tea as it is not considered safe for them. So make sure you visit your doctor before taking you think it is alright to drink.
Overall, cranberry tea is packed with hundreds of nutrients, in addition to minerals and vitamins. It is a fantastic home remedy for major and minor diseases, as well.
Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory specifications, it can help to cure your diseases such as cancer and kidney stone too. However, ensure to consult your doctor for allergies and recommended quantities.
1. Can We Drink Cranberry during Periods?
Cranberry consists of some active nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties, which help in easing your menstrual cramps.
2. Is Cranberry Tea Fattening?
Cranberry tea is low in carbs and sugar. Some people call it weightless cranberry tea. This tea can prove to be an essential part, if you are trying to lose weight as it helps to cut the extra fat in your body.