What is prostate cancer?
Having prostate cancer is one of the bad dreams for every man in this world. Are you going crazy over prostate cancer that is going to affect you in your old ages? You may also ask yourself about what is prostate cancer. Yes? Read on.
Prostate cancer is one of the diseases that affect especially men. Prostate cancer in men begins in the prostate gland of the male body when cells in the prostate gland start to grow uncontrollably. Now you may be wondering on how to prevent prostate cancer.
Right? But if we say that there are foods and natural remedies that prevents you from prostate cancer. Surprised? Well! Continue to read the content.
What causes prostate cancer?
Here are a few causes of prostate cancer.
- Environmental pollutants and toxins
- Exposure to certain chemicals and radiations
- Mutations in DNA
- The growth of cancer cells
- Aging (prostate cancer age)
- Diet and change in lifestyle
What are the different prostate cancer symptoms?
Here are a few noticeable signs of prostate cancer.
- Persistent back pain
- Blood in urine
- Excessive fatigue
- Testicular lumps
- Rectal bleeding
- Bowel changes
- Burning sensation during urination
What are the stages of prostate cancer?
The prostate cancer stages are which the physicians categorize the risk of prostate cancer has spread beyond the prostate (metastatic prostatic cancer) and the probability of being cured (prostate cancer prognosis) with radiation or local therapy, and surgery. It gets diagnosed after taking a prostate cancer blood test. There are four stages of prostate cancer.
- Stage 1-Prostate cancer I
- Stage 2-Prostate cancer II (Divided into IIA and IIB stages)
- Stage 3-Prostate cancer III
- Stage 4-Prostate cancer IV
Top Impressive natural remedies on how to prevent prostate cancer
There are numerous foods and natural resources on how to prevent prostate cancer. Here are a few practical and beneficial ways to formulate a prostate cancer diet.
How to prevent prostate cancer with foods?
How to use?
- Take two tomatoes and a cup of water
- Add the smashed tomatoes to the cup of water
- Make it a juice and filter it to avoid consuming the seeds
- Consume tomato juice twice a day for best results
Benefits of tomato
Tomatoes are the widely used food for treating cancer, and it also helps to inhibit it from getting affected. They are highly abundant in plant pigment called lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant. Consuming more tomatoes can reduce prostate enlargement and reduces the risk of prostate cancer by destroying cancer-causing cells. It controls excess urination which is one of the symptoms of prostate cancer. Even metastatic prostate cancer patients can consume tomato on a daily basis to improve prostate health.
How to use?
- Take 4-5 cloves of garlic and a cup of lukewarm water
- Crush a few cloves of garlic and add it in the lukewarm water
- Consume this mixture every morning
- You can also chew the garlic cloves or add them to your daily cooking also
- Consume this 2-3 times daily
Benefits of garlic
Garlic is an ideal ingredient that is available in your kitchen anytime. Garlic highly contains cancer-fighting properties. Garlic has greater anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is rich in metabolizing enzymes that help nullify cancer-causing cells (carcinogens). It flushes out reactive oxygen and inhibits cancer cell division.
How to use?
- Add the watermelon slices to a cup of water
- Smash it with water and obtain the watermelon juice
- Filter it and consume the watermelon juice
- You can also eat it raw by avoiding the seeds
- Consume on a daily basis
Benefits of watermelon
Is watermelon a capable solution for how to prevent prostate cancer? Well, surprisingly yes! Watermelon contains a colour pigment called lycopene like a tomato which is a powerful antioxidant. Consuming the drink can reduce the risk of prostate cancer being affected in the old ages. It eventually boosts the immune system and kills cancer-causing cells.
How to use?
- Take fresh broccoli
- Cut into slices and use in regular cooking
- You can steam it, grill it, and roast it
- You can include it raw in salads and sandwiches
- Consume broccoli for 2-3 times per week to prevent prostate cancer
Benefits of broccoli
Broccoli is rich in loaded vitamin k and antioxidants that possess anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. Both broccoli and broccoli sprouts are anti-cancer foods. They contain a high amount of biologically active element called sulforaphane. It is a metabolic by-product of cruciferous veggies. They help in inhibiting cell division and scavenging reactive. It eventually helps in reversing the aggressive prostate cancer.
Foods to eat
These foods help you to prevent from prostate cancer. These foods are rich in antioxidants and possess high anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It is necessary to intake high quantities of anti-cancer foods
- Cruciferous vegetables
- Broccoli and carrots
- Spinach, kale, and collards.
- Oranges and other citrus fruits
- Papaya and papaya leaf
- Fish and fish oil supplements
- Nuts and green beans
- Seeds and olive oil
Foods to avoid
These foods tend to aggravate the condition. Intake of these foods can give way to prostate cancer.
- Deep fried foods
- Canned foods
- High saturated fats
- Sweetened beverages(soda)
- Yeast processed foods
- Vegetable oil and hydrogenated oils
- Red meat
- White bread and pastries
- Processed meat (beef, pork)
Always make sure that you use fresh raw vegetables and fruits. Rotten fruits and veggies will contain bacteria and germs that cause the prevention worse.
How to prevent prostate cancer
How to use?
- Take whole fresh ginger and cut it into 6-7 pieces
- Have one tablespoon of black peppercorn and one teaspoon of honey
- Heat the water until it begins to simmer
- Add the ginger pieces and peppercorn and close the pool with a plate
- Leave it to heat for 5-10 minutes
- Now strain and add the honey
- You can also just chew the ginger pieces daily
- Consume this mixture daily for useful results on prostate health
Benefits of Ginger:
Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. They help in inhibiting the prostate cancer cell growth and eventually promotes the death of prostate cancer cells. If you are thinking about the future on how to prevent prostate cancer, then ginger will be the best food remedy for preventing prostate cancer.
Ginger and peppercorns help the body by giving warmth. Hence, if you are a person who feels very hot all the time, it may add to it so beware of this fact.
How to avoid prostate cancer with essential oils?
How to use?
- Add 6-8 drops of peppermint essential oil in a bowl of streaming how water
- Bend over the bowl and cover yourself and the bowl with blanket or towel
- Now inhale the steam with peppermint oil deeply
- Do this twice a day for best benefits on prostate health
Benefits of peppermint oil
The main components of peppermint oil are menthol that is rich in natural expectorant and antispasmodic properties. Peppermint oils contain natural features that can reduce the pain and inflammation caused by the prostate gland. It does not directly link to prostate cancer, but its powerful properties can give a soothing effect for stress and anxiety. Many people search for how to prevent prostate cancer with peppermint oil, now you know why!
Always make sure that you mix the essential oil with a carrier oil to prevent irritation or inflammation when inhaled or applied directly.
- How to prevent prostate cancer with home remedies?
- Apple cider vinegar
How to use?
- Add one teaspoon of pure raw apple cider vinegar in a glass of lukewarm water
- Add honey to the mixture
- Stir it and consume this mixture
- Consume 1-2 times a day
Benefits of apple cider vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It is perfect for your prostate health. The unfiltered raw apple cider vinegar features astringent properties. This property helps to shrink the swollen prostate gland and aids in preventing prostate cancer.
If you are already on any medication, then do consult your doctor before consuming apple cider vinegar on a regular basis.
How to treat prostate cancer with natural supplements?
Saw palmetto supplements is one the most studied and greatest herbal supplements used to treat and prevent from prostate cancer and BPH. Several studies have linked saw palmetto to reduce BPH and prostate symptoms. Saw palmetto is most likely because it reduces the size of the inner lining of the prostate and inhibits the production of testosterone and cancer cells. It is very beneficial after the treatment of advanced prostate cancer.
The natural methods and home remedies for how to prevent prostate cancer are discussed and are wondrously beneficial and leave no side effects on the prostate gland and the male reproductive organs. It is not a big deal to prevent prostate cancer if you follow these natural remedies precisely and regularly.
Follow these natural methods and home remedies genuinely. While doing these remedies make sure you keep all precautions in mind to get useful results. However, if inflammation and allergies persist and become more painful over the time, make sure to consult with a physician and take a prostate cancer test.