Who doesn’t want to look great or grab all the limelight with youthful skin? Be it a woman or a man; these days, everyone seems to be very picky about skin quality. That may be because the number of skin conditions is increasing due to the air’s growing intoxicants. We all are aware that green plants diminish that
There are several factors why your skin is not in the best of shape currently. While the worldwide lockdown helped us channel our inner ‘MasterChef,’ it hasn’t been mainly great news for our skin. Fried, cheesy, processed, we have been taking everything at home, and the results are also evident on your skin.
Coriander for skin
Coriander is extremely rich in antioxidants, folate, vitamin C, and beta-carotene. Our skin feels supple, soft, and glowing when our cells are safeguarded from oxidative stress. They can be armored against degeneration and stress with the aid of antioxidants. These antioxidants hamper the movement of free radicals in our body, thus delaying down the aging process. It allows our skin to retain its elasticity .
It is a storehouse of iron, which leads to an increase in the hemoglobin levels in our body and prevents anemia that may cause dull skin. The skin is a mirror of internal wellbeing. Whether our skin is too dry or too oily or even a combination of both, chewing fresh coriander leaves daily morning on an empty stomach is an excellent healthy practice .
Be it pigmentation or acne, oily or dry skin, pimples or blackheads, coriander juice works like magic. Coriander’s anti-fungal and anti-microbial elements are even known to treat eczema. It is a detoxifier, a disinfectant, and even treats dark lips.
Recommend Articles ;
Lemon juice for skin
Lemons are delightful
They are fabulous in your drinks, in your food, and are a well-known ingredient in-home care products due to their antiseptic and antibacterial attributes as well as their refreshing citrus aromas.
Benefits of lemon in skin care
As one of the champions in the citrus universe, Lemons, also play an integral part in our beauty routines as they have several natural benefits. They are an excellent source of vitamin C, calcium, potassium, and magnesium, all of which help enhance your skin’s condition and appearance .
The advantages of lemon for your skin are unparalleled. They can be simply integrated into our routine by beginning our day with a glass of lemon water to wake up our digestive system and hydrating our whole body, and increase our energy by flushing out toxins, giving us an extra ‘zing’ in our step.
Other benefits of Lemons for our skin are that they can act as an astringent, antioxidant, stimulant, hydrator, and help aid in fighting dandruff and an itchy, dry scalp. The list is endless, and here are just a few of the top benefits of Lemons for our skin;
- Lemons provide a dose of the free radical-fighting antioxidant vitamin C, which helps boost our body’s immune system and helps keep our skin even-toned .
- Lemon can be applied as a skin astringent as it helps motivate our pores to close and our face to tighten, resulting in smoother skin.
- Lemons have antiseptic attributes which help exfoliate dead cells and aid in fighting pesky flakes and dandruff. Its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial attributes can also soothe skin irritations linked with dandruff.
- Lemons are natural liver stimulants, and including lemon juice in a big glass of water in the mornings is an excellent liver detoxifier. Not only will this aid detoxify your liver, but it will also help quench your thirst and replenish your body’s mineral supply.
- Lemon juice is also an excellent natural alkalizing agent and maintains a steady pH balance in our body.
Coriander+Lemon, A Fabulous Combination of Youthful Skin
This zingy and fresh green juice is a treasure of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Both lemon and coriander are profuse with vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that helps battle free radical activity. Free radical activity is an unhealthy chain reaction that takes place in our body, leading to immense oxidative stress. This leads to the premature aging of cells and makes our skin wrinkly and dull.
Green juices are also gaining acceptance for their detox and weight loss benefits. A simple, homemade green juice functions like a sponge and cleanses our system from within. As we all are aware, a cleansed system ends up in clear skin as well. In these challenging times, where we have to fight pollution daily and consume all sorts of junk, it is a great idea to detox from time to time. Additionally, these detox juices also help weight loss owing to their low-cal goodness.
How To Make Coriander and Lemon Juice For Skin
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 cup of fresh Dhaniya ki Patti or coriander leaves
- Water as required
- In a blender, add lemon juice and coriander leaves, add water as needed, and blend until smooth.
- If the consistency is very thick for your preference, add extra water and blend again. If you want, you may also add a pinch of black salt to the concoction.
Drink this green juice every day and see the change for yourself.
And now that we have cribbed adequately about it, it is finally time to do something to fix the issue; and no, we are not suggesting you give up on all those addictive treats at once. However, you can begin by incorporating some healthy elements into your diets, such as this coriander and lemon juice.