Getting under the knife for skin therapy is the last thing you might consider. Unless desperately. All that pain, post-surgical cares, and chances of infection setting in, honestly, when you ask “how to tighten neck skin” or “how to tighten stomach skin” – chances are you are looking for comfortable and inexpensive home remedies to naturally tighten dull, sagging skin.
Let’s have a look at some of the home remedies about how to tighten neck skin along with stomach skin tightening exercises and a few ways to naturally tighten loose skin in and around your face quenching your thirst for how to tighten skin on the face too.
Even before that, you must get your facts about skin conditions and types under one roof; whether any of them qualify as a sign and symptom of something nastier, its causes and the risk factors involved. The rest comes easy.
Causes Behind Loose Skin Conditions
Allergies from natural factors, food or medicines; irritants in your wall paint or car seats or maybe it’s just that how is your genetical structure – all could be reasons. Even smoking and extravagant use of make-up! However, certain diseases arising from a malfunctioning immune system might also bring problems like dermatitis and hives and may also alter a skin type temporarily. The catch-all factor is: Dehydrated skin can’t hold collagen and elastin and can’t grow new cells. Even before you begin, hydrate your skin!
How to Tighten Neck Skin with six Incredible Remedies?
CURE 1: Foods
Egg White Face Mask
Egg white face mask is a perfect answer for how to tighten skin on face naturally. It is a beneficial face tightening mask for dry skin, but people with not so dry skin can use it too.
How to use?
- Crack an egg and add one tablespoon of honey into it
- Mix it properly and apply it over your skin
- Keep it for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water
Honey is an excellent moisture locking agent and works wonders for the skin to regain its elasticity back. Egg, on the other hand, is a powerhouse of albumin. This protein helps the skin to have a natural glow along with the superb skin tightening abilities.
Foods to eat
These foods help in the elastin production of the skin that directly works on skin tightening.
- Green tea
Foods to avoid
Anything that is harmful to the skin should not get consumed.
- Oily or fried foods
- Junk foods
- Possessed foods
- Foods with preservatives
CURE 2: Herbal Remedies
How to tighten neck skin with witch hazel is a question that gets asked by many.
How to use?
- Take a cotton pad and dip it in witch hazel solution
- Apply it all over your neck in upward strokes and other areas with loose skin
- Let it dry and then repeat the process after 15 minutes
- Keep it overnight and wash your face in the morning
- It can be an excellent bed-time routine for your skin to aid in skin tightening
Witch hazel has the right amount of polyphenols in it that helps to stop or lower the activity of enzymes that degrade the elastin and collagen of the skin which makes the surface to lose its elasticity. It is a popular astringent that makes the skin pores firm and unclog them as well.
Look for a fresh witch hazel solution. Best would be if you can prepare it at home for better results.
CURE 3: Essential Oils
If you are searching for how to tighten stomach skin, then this remedy is apt for you. For this remedy, you do not need a carrier oil, but it works well with cucumber instead.
How to use?
- Grind half a cucumber and extract its juice
- To it add 3-4 drops of rosemary essential oil and mix well
- Massage it on the loose skin well
- Keep it for 15-20 minutes and then wash
- Repeat it in three to four days for better results
Rosemary essential oil is known to enhance blood circulation. This property works as a toner to tighten the loose skin in no time. The antioxidants present in the oil increase the production of fibroblasts that help the skin regain its elasticity.
The essential oils shouldn’t get applied on the skin directly. And it is not recommended to use a strong solution mix to achieve faster results. By using a concentrated mixture, you can damage your skin.
CURE 4: Home Remedies
Coconut oil is something that you can use every day on your skin. It is one amongst the best answers for how to tighten neck skin sitting right at your home.
How to use?
- Take one tablespoon virgin oil of coconut
- Heat it gently till it is warm
- Massage it over the neck skin in an upward motion
- Let it be on your skin overnight for best results
Coconut oil has properties that can help the oil to penetrate deeper into the skin. The deep it penetrates the more cells get rejuvenated into the surface. The antioxidants present in coconut oil eradicated the free radicals hence tightens the neck skin well.
Coconut oil is the safest for skin, but yet some people might be allergic to it. Hence it is recommended to do a patch test before applying any oil to the surface.[ Read:
CURE 5: Natural Remedies
It is the best of all skin tightening face masks ever known to humanity. It is an exclusive remedy to tighten neck skin after weight loss.
How to use it?
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of bentonite clay powder with milk to make a smooth and thick paste
- Apply it over your skin and let it dry
- Keep it for 20 minutes approx. and then wash it with cold water
- Moisturize your skin after that
- You can repeat this process once a week
Bentonite clay is known to absorb the impurities off your skin and make it firm and glowing at the same time. This face mask is the best for enhancing collagen production on your skin.
Do not move your face too much after applying this mask as it might aggravate the fine lines and can make the skin loose rather than tightening it.
Use alum as the best skin tightening agent
Wondering how to tighten neck skin with alum as like what the men do? Well, it is an effective remedy for skin tightening before and after face exercises or massages.
How to use?
- Moisten your skin and rub alum dipped in water all over your face and neck
- Let it stay for 15 minutes and wash your face after that
- It can be an excellent everyday practice to achieve and retain firm skin
Alum directly works on the loosened skin pores and helps to tighten them naturally. Its astringent properties make it very skin friendly, and it can also get added to your face masks to impart a firm after effect.
CURE 6: Exercises
Foods are alright, but skin tightening becomes faster if paired with exercises. These are simple workouts that don’t require any equipment; are least stressful and will also take care of loose skin resulting from weight loss or pregnancy. No, this exercise won’t reduce the surface area of your skin but will tone up the muscles underneath to stretch the skin properly. It applies to your facial, abdominal and neck skin.
- Stand or sit with your arms at your side
- Tilt-back your head till your line of vision is perpendicular to the ceiling. It must not strain your neck
- Open and close your mouth slowly to feel a slight pull on the muscles of your chin and neck. Repeat for ten times every session. Three sessions per day is enough to bring optimum results
- Crunches are by far the most effective of all stomach skin tightening exercises. It compresses the abdominal skin by toning the muscles underneath. Basic crunch requires lying on your back while the knees should remain bent at a 90-degree angle. Your fingers should Interlock and hold your head from behind. Slowly raise your head and upper back but without bending your neck. Hold the position for five seconds. Return to the starting position. Repeat ten times for two sets
A Better Skin Awaits
Hope your search for how to tighten neck skin gets a halt. Addressing loose, unhealthy skin with noninvasive, treatment and stretching methods is safer.
While you won’t see the changes overnight, home treatments, with proper foods and supplements alongside stomach skin tightening exercises and applying skin-tightening face masks will bring you long-term effects.
It is always better than any of the expensive, surgical methods which are quick to show transformations but might backfire later in several ways.