Do you experience premenstrual breast pain and swelling? Or do you experience changing breast lumps? These symptoms are part of the premenstrual syndrome. But we say that there are numerous natural methods and home remedies that can reduce breast pain before period! Surprised? Well. Read on as we list some of the beneficial remedies on how to reduce breast pain before period.
Why breast pain occurs during periods?
Breast pain occurs due to secretion of primary female sex hormone Estrogen. It causes the breast ducts to enlarge. The production of progesterone hormone causes the milk glands to swell. Both of these hormones are the primary causes for your breasts to feel sore and pain during the period and premenstrual cycle.
What causes breast pain after period?
Here are a few causes listed below.
- Fluctuating hormone levels
- Due to breast structure
- Fatty acid imbalance
- Due to certain medications
What are the breast pain period symptoms?
Here are a few noticeable breast pain symptoms.
- New breast lumps
- Discharge from the nipples
- Breast pain and swelling
- Breast soreness
Top Incredible Natural Methods on how to reduce Breast Pain before Period?
There are numerous natural remedies and home remedies on how to reduce breast pain before period.
1. How to reduce breast pain before period with foods?
How to use?
- Add 5-6 drops of honey to lukewarm water
- Stir it and consume the mixture
- Take some honey and apply it on the breasts
- You can also mix honey with turmeric and use the paste on the breasts
- Do these remedies twice
Benefits of honey:
Honey is a natural food remedy known for its effective anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Honey is a proven food remedy for how to reduce breast pain before period. It also helps to prevent from further infection or soreness. The honey turmeric paste which itself packed with many beneficial properties can help to relieve from sore nipples, sore breasts, and mild breast pain before the period that are the symptoms of breast pain before period. They can also have remarkable effects on right breast pain after period.
Foods to eat:
Try to include these foods to your daily diet for best results.
- Green leafy vegetables
- Corn, olive and safflower
Foods to avoid:
These foods tend to aggravate the condition.
- More salty foods
- Deep fried foods
- Red meat
- Processed foods
2. How to reduce breast pain before period with herbs?
How to use?
- Take whole fresh ginger and cut it into 6-7 pieces
- Have one tablespoon of black peppercorn and one teaspoon of honey
- Heat the water until it begins to simmer
- Add the ginger pieces and peppercorn and close the water with a plate
- Leave it to heat for 5-10 minutes
- Now strain and add the honey
- You can also just chew the ginger pieces daily for left breast pain during period
- Consume this mixture daily for useful results on breast pain
Benefits of Ginger:
Ginger is rich in anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and is a very potent remedy if you are in search of how to ease the pain. It helps to reduce physical and behavioral symptoms of premenstrual syndrome. It reduces swelling and soreness of the breasts. It helps to relieve delayed periods breast pain and intense breast pain before period.
Ginger on combination with pepper can aggravate acidity in your stomach if you are prone to it, hence be precautious while using this remedy.
3. How to reduce breast pain before period with essential oils?
How to use?
- Add eight drops of peppermint oil in one ounce of water
- Mix well and store the peppermint water in the refrigerator
- Now soak the cotton cloth in the cool peppermint water
- Apply the essential oil in water on the breasts and nipples
- You can mix the essential oil with a carrier oil and apply it on the sored skin
- Do this until you get rid of swelling and sore breasts
Benefits peppermint oil:
Peppermint essential oil gets packed with potent anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which acts wondrously beneficial on how to reduce breast pain before period. This remedy can also function effectively on breast pain a week before period and intense breast pain before period.
Always make sure that you mix essential oils with a carrier oil because direct contact with the skin can cause irritation and itching sensation. It will help to reduce sore nipples, alleviate symptoms, and gives you immense relief.
4. How to relieve breast pain with natural treatments?
Hot and cold compress:
How to do?
- Take a clean cotton towel, a bowl of warm water, and ice cubes
- Dip it in warm water and wring out the excess water
- Place the sheet on your breasts and repeat doing it
- You can also put some ice cubes on the towel and place it on the breasts
- Do it 3-4 times a day for best results
Benefits of hot and cold compress:
How to stop menstrual pain with a compress is a widely searched question. The hot and cold compress is one of the most effective and most accessible natural remedies for how to reduce breast pain before period. Hot compress reduces breasts swelling and pain. The cold compress is used to numb and eradicate the pain caused by premenstrual syndrome. Both of these compresses act to relieve the breast pain between periods and breast pain and lump during period.
Make sure that the water is warm enough and not hot enough to burn yourself.
The natural methods and natural treatments for how to reduce breast pain before period are discussed and are wondrously beneficial and leave no side effects on the breasts and the female reproductive organs.
It is not a big deal to prevent breast pain before period if you follow these natural remedies precisely and regularly. Follow these natural remedies and natural treatments genuinely.
While doing these remedies make sure you keep all precautions in mind to get useful results for breast pain before period on one side as well. However, if inflammation and allergies persist and become more painful over the time, make sure to consult with a physician.
But, at times there can be breast pain but no period. Hence it is essential to get it rectified in case of prolonged suffering.