A smoothie is known as a fruit beverage, which is in the mix after collecting puree from the respective raw fruits. It is the best source for covering a lot of nutrients because it contains natural nutrients that will be accepted by the gut quickly. Having some healthy smoothies everyday in breakfast can modify your stomach by improving your digestion, maintain the nutrient level in the body, and improve your blood circulation.
Typically, a milkshake contains more amount of frozen yogurt or ice cream in it, whereas a smoothie contains a lot of natural fruit pulp in it. All you need to do is blend some fruits in a little dairy product base, and add more ingredients according to your choice.
There are a lot of healthy smoothies, which have the perfect amount of required proteins by the body. These are in the form of protein shakes and are a necessary part of our diet to replenish the lacking amount of proteins in the body.
Did You Know!
|Here are some incredible fun facts about protein smoothies, that are important for everyone to know –|
1. Intake of excessive amounts of proteins can increase the storage of fats.
It is true that if someone continues to have several proteins to enhance the possibility of better results, then the increased proteins can turn in fats inside the body. The focus will shift from building healthy muscles to having a strain on kidneys and liver.
2. Presence of appropriate amino acids is necessary to synthesize the proteins.
Each type of protein requires the presence of specific amino acid, that can help in its digestion. Our body consists of 20 different types of amino acids, and each of them has distinct roles in synthesizing various kinds of proteins.
3. Sufficient amount of amino acids can help in maintaining a proper nitrogen balance.
Dietary proteins can support in retaining the sufficient nitrogen balance along with repairing the muscles and enhancing their growth. For the digestion of most types of proteins, our body requires to have nitrogen to prepare most types of amino acids.
4. Protein smoothies contain a variety of smoothies.
Protein smoothies have different types of proteins and amino acids. They target a lot of proteins and fulfill their requirements in the body. People do add protein supplements in their smoothies and shake to enhance the presence of proteins.
5. Protein smoothies are highly beneficial for people looking for a Vegan diet.
Lack of consumption of appropriate amino acids through animal fat can be problematic for a vegan sportsperson. Though it can help in managing the cholesterol, the athlete still requires the presence of those specific amino acids. Vegans can take significant advantages from the protein smoothies.
6. Protein smoothies are highly beneficial for weight loss.
Protein as you already know can keep you full for a longer period of time. Imagine adding the goodness of fruits and veggies to it?
6 Best Breakfast Smoothies (Recipes)
To prepare a healthy and proteinaceous smoothie, you need to add all the required ingredients to a blender and blend it till it gets smooth. Once it becomes soft, you are ready to consume it and enjoy. Every smoothie is easy to prepare and requires the same method of instructions to follow.
1. Cream Oatmeal and Peaches Smoothie
- A cup of frozen slices of peach
- A cup of Greek yogurt
- One-fourth cup of oatmeal
- One-fourth teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One cup of almond milk
2. Mango and Coconut Smoothie
- One cup of coconut milk (replacement can be a cup of almond milk)
- Half a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Half a cup of chopped frozen mango
- Two tablespoons of Chia seeds
- Half a teaspoon of coconut flakes (optional use, not mandatory)
3. Skinny Orange Smoothie (incarnation of Skinny Jamba Juice)
- A peeled orange
- One teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One teaspoon of honey
- One-fourth cup of almond milk
- One-fourth cup of Greek Yogurt
- Half a bowl of ice (it gives a skinny texture to your drink, so it’s optional)
4. Berry and Banana Smoothie
- Half a cup of strawberries
- A banana
- Half a cup of raspberries
- Half a cup of blueberries
- One cup of almond milk
- One cored apple in slices
5. Chia Seeds Pina Colada
- A cup of coconut milk
- One teaspoon of coconut flakes
- A cup of frozen chunks of pineapple
- One tablespoon of Chia seeds
- Half a cup of Greek yogurt
- One teaspoon of coconut oil (optional use)
- A lime wedge (for garnishing, voluntary use)
6. Banana and Almond Butter with Chocolate Smoothie
- A cup of almond milk
- One tablespoon of almond butter
- A frozen banana
- One tablespoon of fat-free chocolate syrup (you can prepare your fat-free chocolate syrup at home easily)
- A handful of ice
Smoothies are easy to make and take less time. The nutrients are high in quantity and get easily digested in the gut. Regular consumption of homemade weight loss shakes having appropriate amounts of proteins and amino acids can be highly beneficial for the multiple mechanisms of the body.
Adding superfoods to your breakfast smoothie can enhance the consistency of its nutrients, that can add all the necessary required nutrients. Some examples of superfoods are – banana, kale, cucumber, lemon, spinach, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt, turmeric, ginger, Chia seeds, flaxseeds, etc.