Want to boost your skin health, or enhance your immunity, start consuming noni juice from now on and get an improved version of yourself in no time. Derived from Noni fruit; the noni juice is an elixir for youthful skin and body. This article shares with you the wondrous noni juice benefits and why it is great for your health and well-being.
What is Noni Juice?
Noni juice is obtained from the fruit of Noni plant. It is a tropical evergreen plant native to Pacific islands, and Southern and South-east Asia. It is also known as is Indian mulberry.
Noni Juice Nutrition
Noni juice is rich in various vitamins as well as minerals that make it beneficial for your overall health.It contains adequate amounts of Vitamin A, sodium, and calcium along with loads of antioxidants along with Vitamin C and Vitamin B3. Further, its potent herbal properties detoxify your body and gives you a healthier frame.
Noni Juice Benefits
1. Noni Juice benefits in reducing arthritis pain
Noni juice has the properties to reduce the pain of arthritis caused by a buildup of uric acid as well as crystals in the joint. Noni juice helps in reducing uric acid within the blood. Thus, it can lower the risk of arthritis if consumed on a daily basis.
2. Noni Juice improves your skin
Noni juice benefits your skin enormously. It gets considered as a powerhouse of antioxidants. It means that the juice works as a moisturizer for the skin if applied on a daily basis. You can choose for a special noni juice for skin from the market and use it on the skin for better results.
3. Noni juice benefits to prevent cancer
Noni juice has the tremendous capacity to increase the immunity and at the same time fight with the tumor. It has the properties which allow the stimulation of the immune system,and thus it helps in fighting with severe diseases like cancer.
4. Noni juice increases immunity
Noni juice has the necessary antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial as well as antihistamine properties. It makes the noni juice benefits an antioxidant powerhouse and thus can boost your immunity and prevents you from various diseases.
5. Noni juice benefits in weight loss
Noni juice tends to produce nitric oxide within the body. It helps in breaking down the triglyceride or energy that gets stored in fat cells. Thus, by drinking noni juice weight loss can become much more comfortable over a period.
Recipe of Noni Juice
Noni juice preparation is easy,but a lengthy process and thus patience is needed to make pure noni juice. Noni juice uses are plenty. It can be drunk every morning during breakfast or can be taken anytime in the day to keep your body healthy and perfect with the numerous noni juice benefits.
Instructions for making Noni juice
- Selection of ripe noni fruit, it should be white. It should be soft to touch. It should be kept at room temperature until it ripens
- Rinse the noni fruit to remove any dirt or debris from the fruit
- Put the noni fruit into the blender. Now blend the fruit until it is appropriately mashed
- Strain the mashed noni fruit. Put a bowl and keep mesh strainer over it. Now put the meshed fruit on the strainer and press it with the back of a spoon to pour raw noni juice into a bowl
- The noni juice in the bowl is fresh, and thus it will be very thick. It shall be made thin by including water in it. You can drink it immediately or keep it in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 weeks
- You can add a pinch of rock salt or 1 teaspoon honey to enhance noni juice taste
Noni Juice Side Effects
It is not only about benefits. Noni juice has specific side effects as well. Noni juice has potassium in high amounts. If you are a blood pressure patient and taking BP medicines, then noni juice is not for you.
The drugs used in curing blood pressure contain a high level of potassium already in the body. Hence, the external potassium taken in the form of noni juice can be harmful to your body. Thus, avoid noni juice should if you are having blood pressure problems.
Hence, you can reap all these incredible noni juice benefits and many more through regular consumption of organic noni juice. It can be a part of your daily life as it is high in antioxidants and contains various vitamins as well as minerals.
At the same time, there are specific side effects of the same, and it should get avoided by people going through chronic blood pressure problems. Overall, we can conclude that noni juice benefits override its side effects and thus it can quickly form part of your daily diet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is noni juice helps in treating gastric issues?
Yes. It contains phytonutrients and necessary digestive enzymes which improves digestion and intestinal issues.
2. Is noni juice helpful for diabetes?
Yes. Noni juice has the properties which improve the insulin sensitivity and at the same time stimulating the glucose levels. It is beneficial for people going through type 2 diabetes.
3. Is it easy to make noni juice at home?
Yes. You can make it at home by following a few steps. It does not require much effort, time or money to create fresh and organic noni juice.