Would you not love the idea of experiencing the pleasure of foodgasm? A vegan lifestyle is a gigantic way of using resources adequately to their best by stressing less on the environment. It also provides numerous health benefits, unlike those depressing meat-based diets. Veganism is a new trend in this era where eating meat regularly is considered necessary. It applies to all the age groups and contributes largely to promoting a healthy lifestyle.
Are you planning to become a vegan? Well, veganism is going to put a full stop to your obsessive, unhealthy eating habits. It is a myth that practicing a vegan diet digs a hole in your wallet. Vegan edibles are typically a blend of multiple staples. This not only makes a vegan diet budget friendly but also makes your diet more delicious. It is more appealing and helps inculcate the Mediterranean eating pattern. Being a vegan requires discipline more than just inspiration. If you are focusing on a healthy lifestyle, veganism is an ideal choice. Read on to know some of the best high protein breakfast for vegans.
Vegan Breakfast V/S Meat Based Breakfast
|Protein – Packed Vegan Breakfast||Protein Quotient||Protein – Packed Meat Breakfast||Protein Quotient|
|Fluffy Vegetable Mix Chickpea Pancakes with Avocado Sauce||25 Grams||Turkey Apple Sausage Patties||13 Grams|
|Breakfast Burritos||23.7 Grams||Meat Lovers Quiche||6.5 Grams|
|Blueberries Breakfast Bliss Bars||8.1 Gram/Bar||Baked Omelet||6.29 Grams|
|Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie||57 Grams||Chicken Sausage||12 Grams|
|Curried Tofu Scramble||21 Grams||Quinoa||8 Grams|
|Greek Chickpeas with Toast||43.8 Grams||Turkey Bacon||8.5 Grams|
|Chickpea Avocado Toast||42 Grams||Ham||5 Grams|
|Breakfast Quinoa With Chai-Spiced Almond Milk||21 Grams||Canadian Bacon||12 Grams|
|Chickpea Breakfast Bowl||38 Grams||Lox||12 Grams|
|Green Smoothie Power Bowl||31.6 Grams||Steak||7.7 Grams|
10 High Protein Breakfast for Vegans with Recipe
1. Fluffy Vegetable Mix Chickpea Pancakes with Avocado Sauce
This protein-packed fluffy chickpea pancake blended with vegetables and avocado Sauce is a perfect vegan diet meal. This delightful meal will leave you with a sense of satisfaction that will help you feel an ideal foodgasm.
- Mix chickpea flour, flax meal, nutritional yeast, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, turmeric and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Add avocado, water, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and cayenne pepper in another bowl and blend them until they are smashed like a sauce.
- Heat some oil over a frying pan on a medium flame. Add onions once the oil is hot and fry them until they turn soft. Add tomatoes and bell pepper and stir well. Add any vegetables that you prefer and continue cooking until they become soft. Finally, add spinach.
- Now, add the mixture in scoops and fry either side of the mix until they turn brownish.
- Once the pancake is ready, top it with avocado sauce and garnish it with some fruits.
2. Breakfast Burritos
Scrambled tofu is a perfect vegan diet breakfast. You can have this easy to cook breakfast in bed! Or carry them along for hiking on weekends. Thirty minutes and the delicious burritos are ready. Saucy – smoky – healthy – yummy!
- Once the skillet is mildly hot, add some oil. Add red peppers and potatoes once the oil is hot. Fry until it turns into a clean roast. Add tofu along with smoky species (cumin, chili powder & garlic).
- Don’t miss out on adding nutritional yeast and hummus.
- Stir and fry them well.
- Wrap or roll; burritos are all set to be served.
3. Blueberries Breakfast Bliss Bars
Kids would love attacking these blueberries bliss bars. These bars are ideal for all occasions; whether you want to serve it to your guests, have it as a vegan diet breakfast or as an evening snack.
- Add rolled oats, almonds heaping, dried blueberries, pistachios, flaxseed, walnuts, pepitas and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Add maple syrup and apple sauce along with almond butter and get the batter ready.
- Line a wax paper over the baking pan and place the batter pressing firmly with your hands.
- Set the pan in the freezer for an hour.
- Once it’s ready. Remove the wax paper from the slice slab and cut them into bars.
- Blueberries breakfast bliss bars are all set to feed your hunger.
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
Imagine sipping chocolate peanut butter smoothie on a beautiful sunny day. Why wait for a Sunday binge when you can have this creamy vegan diet smoothie!
- Base your bowl with frozen bananas and add some almond milk to make it creamy and sweet.
- Top it with peanut butter and cocoa powder.
- Add maca powder and a tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Top the bowl with banana slices, chocolate probiotic granola, and more chia seeds.
- Garnish the dish with chopped peanut and peanut butter.
5. Curried Tofu Scramble
Are you getting late to the college or office? Missing breakfast makes you feel drained at the very beginning on the day. Good news? You can now have this curried tofu scramble for your breakfast; easy and quick vegan diet delight.
- Get the prepared salsa from the store
- Wrap it up with flour tortilla
- Fry well and your tofu scramble are ready.
- You can always add your favorite vegetable or vegan sausage if you have extra time.
6. Greek Chickpeas on Toast
Craving for a tasty vegan diet breakfast? Get yourself out of bed and feed your needs. Get rid of the boring toast, add Greek chickpeas, and beautify your breakfast.
- Heat olive oil over a skillet on a medium flame. Add shallots and fry.
- Add garlic and frequently stir until shallots soften.
- Add all the spices and fry.
- Add chopped tinned tomatoes and tablespoons of water.
- In the end, add chickpeas and cook until it’s well blended with the sauce.
- Garnish with salt, sugar, and black pepper.
- Serve it over the toast with some black olives or fresh herbs.
7. Chickpea Avocado Toast
Need an eye – opener for breakfast? Chickpea Avocado Toast is utmost satisfying and enriched with proteins. A fulfilling vegan diet meal for foodies.
- Toast the bread
- Smash chickpea and avocado
- Add lemon juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper and mash well.
- Spread the mixture on the toast before serving.
8. Breakfast Quinoa with Chai-Spiced Almond Milk
A good breakfast spreads good vibes in the air. The aroma of a delicious food awakens one’s soul. Breakfast quinoa with chai-spiced almond milk is a table essential vegan diet meal.
- Over a small pan, pour almond milk, add quinoa and chai tea bag.
- Once they are boiled, remove the tea bag. Add coconut sugar and stir well.
- Reduce the flame and cover the pan.
- Let the pan remain covered for a while after cooking.
- Serve with walnut milk and garnish with pecans, coconut or cinnamon.
[Also Read: 10 Incredible Quinoa Benefits]
9. Chickpea Breakfast Bowl
Are you bored of drinking the same green smoothie every day? The chickpea breakfast bowl is a wholesome vegan diet. This insane makeover of the regular green smoothie will leave you with the sense of astonishment.
- Pour chickpeas into a bowl, add water and gently mash them. Add turmeric, salt, and pepper to the mixture.
- Heat a skillet with olive oil. Add garlic and onions, fry until the onions soften. Make sure garlic doesn’t turn brown.
- Once done, add the mixture and keep cooking until the scramble looks perfect.
- Serve the scramble with some mixed greens and top it with avocado slices and parsley.
10. Green smoothie power bowl
This first-course vegan diet meal is a magical version of the basic green smoothie.
- Pick some frozen spinach and fruits (mangos or banana and pineapple).
- Mask the spinach with frozen fruits and add coconut water along with Greek yogurt.
- Toppings add magic to the bowl. Get – set – go crazy! Add anything you prefer.
A well versed vegan diet can help you meet all the nutritional requirements of your body. A vegan diet can be a failure in case you are not consistent with the diet. Your search for a perfect vegan appetizer ends here. Get cooking and fulfill your cravings. The essence of veganism spreads to your brain and body through your tongue. Making you feel lighter and happier. Thus, making the vegan diet a perfect foodgasm!