Personal Trainer, Health Nutritionist
Len Glassman is a Master Level Personal Trainer and Certified Health Nutritionist with over 25 years of professional fitness experience.
Len works extensively with health and wellness professionals, including cardiac and internal medicine physicians, gynecologists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists and other health and wellness facilitators to develop a coordinated and comprehensive approach to working with clients, especially those dealing with soft tissue conditions, such as lower back, shoulder, knee and neck, as well as chronic health issues, such as MS, cancer, arthritis, diabetes and high blood pressure, in addition to women’s health issues, such as menopause, osteoporosis, thyroid, pelvic floor and stubborn weight-loss.
He has contributed articles to several fitness magazines including ‘Men’s Fitness’ and served as Fitness Advisor to the New Jersey State Policeman Benevolent Association and New Jersey State Firefighters Mutual Benevolent Association.
He recently Authored and Independent Published ‘Soul Trainer’ a fictional fitness series of short stories.
‘Soul Trainer’ takes us on a journey, where fictional characters with troubled lives, ‘find fitness’ as a way to overcome insurmountable obstacles, while challenging readers to gain control over their lives ‘from the outside in’.
He is the Creator of the ‘Fitness Fundamentals Personal Training’ 2-set DVD series, which is available for purchase at https://www.pb-fitness.com/store.aspx
Len believes that in order to get people to move, you must create a movement, something bigger than yourself that people from all walks of life can relate to.
“Len Glassman, Certified Personal Trainer & Health Nutritionist”
“A Taste of Wellness Celebration”
“Change of Heart’ Health & Wellness Symposium Sponsored by Self Magazine”
- Association of Fitness Studio Interview – “Relentless Spirit of a Fitness Entrepreneur” –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fITs5Ws-yYw (2017)
- Contributor – “The Pilates Advantage” – Consumer Health Digest (2017) https://www.consumerhealthdigest.com/workouts/pilates-advantage.html
- Contributor – “Foods That Hit the ‘Reset’ Button”- Men’s Fitness Magazine (2012): http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/foods-that-hit-the-reset-button
- Contributor – “Foods That Help Prevent Hair Loss”- Men’s Fitness Magazine (2012): http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/foods-that-prevent-hair-loss
- Contributor – “Spices With Surprising Health Benefits”- Men’s Fitness Magazine (2012): http://www.mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/7-spices-with-surprising-health-benefits