Passionate Nutritionist, Clinical Dietitian, health blogger, motivational speaker, healthy recipe designer, a certified diabetes educator by profession and the Founder and Director of Nutribond an online healthcare center where diets are completely personalized for the patients.
- She is also the founder of a movement named The period movement which educates underprivileged girls and women about menstruation. She is also the Co-Founder at Sampurnaa Integrated a holistic healing center that aims at simplifying the patient’s life rather than he/she undergoing invasive treatments.
- She holds a Master’s degree in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from SNDT University and a Bachelors’s degree in Microbiology from Bhavans College, Andheri.
- She has worked at LTMG Sion hospital as an intern and gained an umpteen amount of experience in clinical Nutrition.
- Huda has been in this field for the past 4 years and has closely worked with people suffering from various disorders including Diabetes, Hypertension, Cholesterol, PCOS, and Thyroid.
- She has extensive knowledge about weight loss and has designed many healthy recipes.
- Huda has written blogs to various leading websites(parentune,smartcooky(NDTV), Curofy,mycity4kids, health orange, the Quint, babygogo, Oowomaniya Practo,getvisitapp, just for hearts, curejoy,nrizone) and magazines including Femina and India today.
- She has also featured on websites like wearethecity,naarisakhi, and Storified.me,womanza and women of courage.
- She has worked with corporates and banks like Asian Paints, Paver’s England, Canon India, DBS Bank, HDFC Bank, Times of India and Blue jeans Network.
- Child nutrition is also her area of interest and hence she often conducts sessions as Preschools and Schools
- Apart from that she also works with NGOs in order to educate the underprivileged about nutrition and menstruation.
- Stood 3rd in the MSc.Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics Batch.
- Received the Stree Astitva Award.
- Received the Pifa award for the upcoming health and wellness entrepreneur.