Why coffee scrub for cellulite? Coffee scrub is the trend all over the internet in treating cellulite. It is a great potential for cellulite treatment.
Cellulite is dimpled structured bumps on the skin caused by the fat deposition in the connective tissues under the skin. You can reduce cellulite by massaging the area where the toxins get flushed, and the bumps disappear, reducing the appearance of cellulite.
Cellulite (1)can occur anywhere but is known to mostly appear where fatty tissues are present like thighs, buttocks, and breasts.
We found the best coffee scrubs for cellulite that will help you get rid of cellulite.
The Unknown Facts
How Is Coffee Scrub Beneficial for Cellulite?
Cellulite isn’t just caused due to fat accumulation, but also due to decreased blood flow and reduced collagen production. It obstructs the lymphatic drainage and leads to the formation of cellulite. A lot of home remedies work in treating cellulite, like coffee scrub for cellulite.
- Coffee contains caffeine, an ingredient that increases blood circulation when applied topically. A coffee scrub removes excess water and clears out toxins from tissues, which in turn reduces the lump structure of cellulite.
- Coffee ground scrub for cellulite has given a lot of positive results to the users.
- The scrub exfoliates the skin and improves the appearance of the skin.
- The scrub massage stretches the skin while exfoliation removes the dead cells. This scrub gives a smoother look to the skin.
- The coffee scrub helps in skin lightening.
The Processes to Use a Coffee Scrub Effectively
Here are a few coffee scrub recipes for cellulite –
1. Recipe of Coffee Scrub for Cellulite
Things you will need:- One cup grounded coffee,1/2 cup coconut oil,2/3 cup grounded sugar (coarse), 4-8 drops of cinnamon oil.
Use this scrub on the affected
Take a clean bowl and mix all the ingredients well. Store in a reusable glass container. You can store it up to a year in the refrigerator.
[Read: Get Rid of Cellulitis]
2. Coffee Cellulite Wrap Using Coconut Oil
Take around ½ cup of ground coffee and place it in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp of extra virgin oil and give it a good stir. Warm the mixture for 10 seconds.
Use a loofah to use the coffee ground cellulite wrap over the affected areas and leave it for as long as you can. Use a plastic wrap to cover the area and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse using lukewarm water.
3. Best Coffee Scrub for Cellulite Using Olive Oil
The best coffee scrub can be made using traditional coffee and not the decaf one.
Juniper and Rosemary oil are very well known for their ability to fight cellulite. Mix ½ cup fresh coffee ground in a bowl with 2 tbsp of rosemary oil or juniper oil. Massage over the cellulite on your skin and leave as much ground coffee as possible on the affected area. Wrap it with a plastic film. After 10 minutes, wash it with warm water or take a bath.
You can always make this natural ingredient scrub at home, but if you cant, there are a lot of other treatments for cellulite available. But, if you have opted for this, you must maintain regularity and repeat it at least two times a week. This process is harmless and is not known to cause any allergies. However, if you notice any sensitivity issues or rashes stop using immediately.
1. Does Coffee Scrub for Cellulite Treat It Permanently?
Coffee scrub for cellulite known to treat the condition fully. However, having said that cellulite is likely to come back if you stop the treatment midway. For this to work on your cellulite, you must maintain regularity in applying the scrub to your skin.
2. What Are the Ways to Apply Coffee Scrub for Cellulite?
You can apply ground coffee by mixing with carrier oils depending upon your skin type and condition of your skin. Coconut oil for dry skin and olive oil for sensitive skin are the most preferred carrier oil for coffee scrubs.