- Three out of four women have a yeast infection once in their lifetime
- Other than making you smell terrific, coconut oil can return moisture to dry skin due to its antioxidant properties
There are multiple benefits of coconut oil, and curing vaginal dryness is one of them. It is a very effective treatment that can be used for the remedy of vaginal skin problems. Coconut oil extracts all bacteria from the surface of the skin, and it also pulls the oil out of your skin. You can also use some other moisturizers, but they contain some dreadful and unpleasant chemicals which my in return hurt your skin.
But on the other hand, coconut oil is a very natural medication that will, for sure, leave an outstanding result almost without any side effects. Coconut oil is made up of fatty acid, which contains many acids like lauric acid, stearic acid, which help heal the dryness of the skin. Coconut oil for private parts is a beneficial treatment.
A study has shown that seven out of ten women in the whole world are suffering from this vaginal yeast infection at any given moment in time. It is somehow caused by bacteria, which is named as Canadia albican(1).
This bacteria is present in all, but the problem starts when they start to grow and overpopulate in the intestine, and the infection starts increasing there.
So research shows that coconut oil is an effective antifungal. Its antifungal properties help to kill the bacteria there and treat your yeast infection. Organic coconut oil can be used internally and externally to cure the symptoms. Coconut oil for vaginal itching is also an effective treatment.
Coconut Oil for Vulvar Irritation
Coconut oil for vulvar irritation can be used very quickly. The first step to cure any disease is to consult a doctor, but here are some natural ways to cure vulvar irritation:
- Applying coconut oil for the vulvar irritation is the simplest thing you can do. You have to apply some coconut oil on your hand; rub it a little bit after that apply this directly to the affected part. Massage that part slowly and let it soak on your skin. You will be amazed by the results.
- You can also get rid of the yeast infection by completing a detox course which lasts for four to five days. All you have to do is to eat ten to fourteen tablespoons of coconut oil every day for continuously five days at least. Make sure the coconut oil is extra virgin. You have to wait for the results with tolerance. (you can also experience diarrhea and vomiting, but it is normal)
[Also Read: Coconut Oil for Yeast Infections]
People who use condoms and diaphragms should avoid using coconut oil on private parts. It can also damage the pH level inside the vagina. It can cause sexually transmitted infections. Coconut oil also leads to nausea. It can also lead to chills, rive, and rashes. It contains some fat that can cause a higher cholesterol level. The most dangerous thing is that it contains ninety-two percent saturated fat which can cause artery-clogging.
You should use it by taking a prescription from a doctor.
However, if you are allergic to it, and/or if you are using other medicines for vagina problems, you must not use coconut oil. Other precautions are; you should white cotton underwear, and you should sleep without underwear(2).
Coconut oil is a beneficial product for treating your skin problems. It can provide a potent remedy for vaginal issues. It can be helpful both internally and externally. Coconut oil for vaginal health is an excellent remedy. However, excessive use of anything could be hazardous.
[Also Read: Benefits of Using Coconut Oil For Skin]
You should take every precaution you can for your good. It can also lead to rashes and stomach problems for people who are allergic to coconut and its byproducts. However, overall, not only for vaginal infection, but it is also helpful for other problems like hair fall and treating thrush.
[Read: Home Remedies for Itchy Vagina]
1. Does Coconut Oil Help with Bacterial Infections?
Yes, is the answer. It helps with bacterial infections because it is known to compact with the bacteria Canadia albican. This bacteria is the leading cause of vaginal yeast infection. Coconut oil is highly antifungal.
2. Is Coconut Oil Good for Your Vagina?
We can say yes to this as it can cure many sufferings which happens to be in the vagina like vulvar irritation. It can also cure vaginal dryness by extracting the right amount of oil from your skin. However, if you are allergic to coconut oil, it can also leave rashes and stomach problems.
3. Is Coconut Oil Suitable for Vaginal Dryness?
Coconut oil is a natural and handy option to get rid of your dryness issues. It acts as a moisturizer and safe to use on the skin. It is also readily available.