From getting a flawless skin to attaining long and healthy locks that you can flaunt in front of all, yes! Moringa seeds can give you all that we just stated. Start eating moringa seeds right from today and feel the difference in health and beauty in just a week or two. Read on to find out more about the benefits of moringa seeds for health and beauty.
What are Moringa Seeds?
Moringa seeds come encased in pods that belong to the Moringa oleifera tree. The origin of the moringa tree lies in India.
Moringa seeds are richly nutritious and can be eaten raw or cooked in the form of beans. The seeds are delicious and are replete with a host of health benefits that make it a significant part of the diet.
Moringa Nutrition Profile
Moringa calories: 1 cup of moringa seeds contains about 40 calories.
Moringa seeds are rich in proteins, antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, phytonutrients, carbohydrates, vitamin C, vitamin A, potassium, iron, dietary fibers, and amino acids.
Top 7 Excellent Health Benefits of Moringa Seeds
1. How the benefits of moringa seeds help in boosting the immune system?
One of the most effective health benefits of moringa seeds is the enhancement of body immunity. The seeds are rich in vitamin C that is known for its antimicrobial nature.
Vitamin C helps to protect the body against a wide range of microbial attacks and infections and fortify the body immunity. The use of moringa seeds helps in curing many health issues. Some of them are:
2. How benefits of moringa seeds help for weight loss remedy?
The benefits of moringa seeds for weight loss are highly efficient. Moringa seeds are replete with dietary fibrous content which helps to suppress appetite and regulate bowel movement. This aids in shedding the extra pounds and become fit and slim.
3. How does moringa tea help to cure insomnia?
You can acquire the sedative benefits of moringa seeds by drinking moringa tea before going to bed at night. It not only induces a feeling of drowsiness but also does away with fatigue and stress.
Drinking moringa tea is helpful for combating sleeplessness and boosting physical energy.
4. How organic moringa powder helps control diabetes?
The benefits of moringa seeds in powdered form include the monitoring of the level of glucose in the blood. Organic moringa powder comes with zinc that makes it incredibly beneficial for maintaining blood sugar at normal levels and controlling diabetes.
5. How benefits of moringa seeds help to control blood pressure?
One of the most significant health benefits of moringa seeds includes the preservation of cardiovascular health by the control of blood pressure. Moringa seeds contain potassium that acts as a vasodilator and prevent the arterial walls from getting constricted and over-strained.
Soaking moringa seeds in water and then drinking the water after a few hours is highly effective for the heart. It helps in the regulation of blood pressure and the cure for hypertension.
6. How does moringa leaves help in the beauty of skin and hair?
One of the most significant moringa leaf use is the enhancement of health and beauty of the hair and skin. The rich variety of antioxidants such as polyphenols, flavonoids, and phytonutrients present in moringa leaves can boost the health, durability, and strength of hair follicles, roots, and scalp.
The topical application of a paste of moringa leaves mixed with yogurt on the skin is highly beneficial for the prevention of dermatological disorders such as premature aging, acne, pimples, blemishes, dark spots, rashes, hives, and more.
7. How do moringa seeds help for the natural treatment of anemia?
The health benefits of moringa seeds include the cure of anemia. Moringa seeds are rich in iron that help to fight against anemia by making up for the deficiency of iron in the body, which in turn increases the level of hemoglobin in the blood.
Moringa Seeds Recipes
· Creamy moringa smoothie
- One tablespoon of moringa seeds
- One teaspoon of powdered moringa seeds
- One banana chopped into slices
- One pear cut into pieces
- One handful of fresh spinach
- Two cups of soy milk
- 1/2 a cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 a cup of blueberries
- Blend all the ingredients until the mixture becomes smooth
- Add more soy milk to adjust the consistency of a smoothie
- Add a few ice cubes, garnish with a tablespoon of moringa seeds and a few chopped blueberries, and serve chilled
· Moringa tea
- One tablespoon of dried moringa leaves
- One teaspoon of powdered moringa seeds
- Two cups of water
- One tablespoon of honey
- Set the water to boil
- Add the moringa leaves and moringa seeds powder to the water when it starts to boil
- Turn off the heat and let the infusion simmer down for a few minutes
- Add the honey to the moringa tea with slight stirring
- Serve hot
Moringa seeds side effects
A few of the most common side effects of consumption of tart juice are listed below.
- Acid reflux
- Digestive disorders
- Allergic response
- Allergic reaction of the skin
- Interference with medications and drugs
The benefits of moringa seeds offer a rich variety of health benefits. The seeds have nutrients that make it incredibly beneficial for health. Its rich content of antioxidants works like magic to protect the body against inflammatory diseases and infection.
Sprinkle your snacks and desserts with moringa seeds and start having them right from today to become healthy and fit.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the iron content of moringa seeds as compared to leafy green spinach?
The iron content of moringa seeds is about 25 times higher than that of leafy green spinach. It is highly beneficial for the cure of iron deficiency diseases such as anemia.
2. What is the recommended dosage of moringa seeds?
The recommended dosage of moringa seeds ranges between 1600-3000 mg depending upon the body weight of the person. It is advised to consult the physician for a prescribed dosage of moringa seeds.
3. Can moringa seeds be taken for the prevention of scurvy?
Moringa seeds have vitamin C which makes the consumption of moringa seeds highly beneficial for the prevention and cure of scurvy.