When a person is losing hair, it gets difficult to choose between oils which can protect your hair as well as promote its growth. Also known as liquid gold, Argan oil for hair loss is a magical oil that is effective in treating hair loss.
A good hairdo can make you feel much in control and in awe! A bad hairstyle, on the other hand, makes you feel miserable. And how about a bald head?
Well, good hair is a sign of beauty and health- which includes, long and shiny tresses. And losing them could be your biggest nightmare. Ironically, hair loss is a common phenomenon. Blame poor nutrition, harsh chemicals or adverse weather conditions, we experience hair loss, once our a lifetime. Using the right remedies could, however, help decrease the severity.
Every girl wishes to get Rapunzel locks. So, we recommend argan oil masks to get gorgeous and strong hair. Argan oil is one such wonder oil which helps in treating hair loss. The oil is also an active ingredient used in many health cares and skincare products. Argan oil for hair loss improves scalp health and promotes hair growth in both – males as well as females.
Did You Know!
How to Use Argan Oil for Hair for Loss
1. Argan Oil in Shampoo
Argan oil(2) is a natural oil that helps fight frizzy hair and makes your hair shiny and beautiful. The 100 % Moroccan argan oil or regular argan oil works wonders when added in small amounts in shampoo or conditioner.
- You can add argan oil in your shampoo or conditioner to improve hair growth and reduce hair fall.
- Another way is to massage your hair with argan oil for 10 minutes, twice a week before shampooing them.
- You can also use Argan oil shampoos that are readily available in the market.
- Using a few drops of argan oil in shampoo or conditioner, 2-3 times a week is sufficient for hair growth.
[Also Read: Natural Remedies for Hair Loss]
2. Argan Oil with Essential Oils
While applying hair oil is a beauty ritual followed by many, the correct mixture of oils is not recognized and practiced by many.
Argan oil has vitamin E and unsaturated acids that help promote hair growth. The best essential oil to use with argan oil is rosemary essential oil. Rosemary oil is known as a natural skincare tonic. Other essential oils like cedarwood oil, lavender, and thyme oil can also be used with argan oil.
- A popular recipe is using argan oil and rosemary essential oil as a hair mask.
- You can use it by mixing a tablespoon of argan oil with 4-9 drops of rosemary oil.
- Dab fingers in the oil and apply gently on the scalp for 5 minutes. Follow this with a towel treatment.
- You can use this hair mask before washing your hair every time.
[Also Read: Top 10 Essential Oils for Hair Loss]
Why Use Argan Oil for Hair Loss?
Argan oil contains antioxidants. It also has vitamin E, which reduces hair fall. The unsaturated acids and sterols present in it moisturize the hair and keep it hydrated. It even contains carotenoid that protects against sun damage.
The rich nutrients present in argan oil also promote the growth of new hair on the scalp.
Hair loss is a condition critical to many individuals and creates a fear of forming a bald patch. With more than 25 percent of men fearing to develop this condition before they turn 25, hair loss becomes a significant issue that could hinder lifestyle.
Using argan oil for hair loss is a useful hair treatment that provides the required nourishment to the scalp and promotes the growth of hair. Argan oil contains vitamin E and many other nutrients that result in moisturized hair. Using Argan oil topically or mixing it with other essential oils is a safe, natural remedy.
1. Is Argan Oil Good for Hair Loss? How to Apply Argan Oil for Hair Loss?
The main use of argan oil is to promote hair growth and reduce the symptoms of hair fall. The natural anti-oxidants and the presence of vitamin E in the oil help make the scalp healthy and also makes hair strong.
2. How Is Avocado Oil Helpful for Hair Loss?
Avocado oil, which is typically used in household and kitchen, is now becoming a popular oil for hair care. The oil has a thick texture and richness to it. It is used in conditioners or applying directly to the scalp. Avocado oil is rich in various nutrients and softens, smoothens, and strengthens your hair.