Argan Oil originates in the Moroccan culture and is extracted from a nut. This oil is extremely valuable because of its extraction process. You can de-clutter your skin routine to treat skin issues and use Argan oil for Eczema.
It’s a beauty elixir to treat all your skin problems. It is an edifice of benefits like it is rich in fatty acids, is a storehouse for various vitamins, and has antioxidants that are required for good skin health.
Facts About Argan Oil
What Makes Argan Oil the Best Option for Eczema?
Atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema, leaves your skin dry and itchy. Argan oil can fix the burning sensations that embarrass you in public. People with chronic dermatitis often feel miserable throughout and resort to hiding the affected areas through clothing or by not socializing out of embarrassment. But, worry no more. Argan oil for Eczema is the answer for your Eczema.
- Argan oil has a sporadic form of Vitamin E. Vitamin E repairs the damages and trauma the skin has undergone, and along with it, prevents aging of the skin.
- Argan oil is rich in anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. The phenolic compounds that form Argan oil play a vitally important role in its anti-inflammatory properties.
- The chemical composition of Argan oil, which is very high in vitamin-E makes it your skin’s best friend.
- Using Argan oil for Eczema is very useful as it reduces rashes, burning sensation, and moisturizes(1)dry skin.
- It is very rich in essential fatty acids. This includes omega-3, omega6, linoleic acid, and oleic acid. The fatty acids present in Argan Oil keep skin hydrated and moisturized.
[Read: Argan Oil For Acne]
How Can You Use Argan Oil For Eczema?
1. Argan Oil Massage
You can use Argan oil after taking a shower. Take a few drops of Argan oil and massage over the affected area. You can apply 1-4 times during the day even if you’ve not taken a shower. This oil acts as a barrier and prevents the skin from getting dry.
2. Argan oil, Yogurt & Honey and Lemon
Things you will need– 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp lemon juice, 3 tsp Yogurt and three drops of argan oil.
Method – Mix them all in a bowl. Apply to the affected area. Leave it on for 5 minutes and wash with warm water.
[ Read: Natural Treatment of Eczema]
3. Argan Oil, Vanilla Extract, and Oatmeal
Things you will need – 1 tbsp oatmeal, 1 tsp Vanilla extract, and 1 tbsp Argan oil.
Method – Mix them well. Use and massage in a circular motion to exfoliate your skin.
[Also Read: Oatmeal Bath for Eczema Treatment]
4. Argan Oil and Coconut Oil
Things you will need – 1 tbsp coconut oil and 1 tsp Argan oil.
Method– This is a potent salve that treats Eczema effectively. Mix these power-packed beneficial oils in treating Eczema. Use it every day after a bath and leave it on the affected area for a while.
If you are suffering from Eczema, just applying Argan oil will not help. You must take note of a few factors like –
- Wearing cotton clothes. Wool, acrylic, polyester can aggravate your Eczema. So switch to cotton.
- Watch what you eat. It has a direct implication on your skin. Avoid foods that have allergens and also, keep track of what worsens your Eczema.
- Water is the magic liquid for everything. You must drink a minimum of 8 glasses of water.
The excellent news about Eczema is it is a reversible condition. Argan oil for Eczema is one of the best natural treatments that have the necessary fuel to fight this itchy skin disease.
[Read: Use Probiotics for Eczema ]
1. How Can I Fix My Eczema with Argan Oil?
You can use Argan oil for Eczema by massaging it directly to the affected skin, or by mixing it with some essential oils. The type of essential oil depends on the type of skin.
2. Can Argan Oil for Eczema Treat My Reddish and Dry Skin?
Yes. The anti-inflammatory properties and anti-oxidant properties work like a charm for people suffering from Eczema. It moisturizes the skin and heals the flakiness and soreness.