All that you need to get rid of that belly fat, thigh fat, and excess gain in weight is a hint comprising apple cider vinegar for weight loss. If you are ignoring chic and sleek dresses and voluntarily choosing loose-fitting coveralls, then you are just in the right place. Read on to find how this remedy can put an end to all your troubles and worries with weight gain and obesity. Start implementing home remedies for weight loss with apple cider vinegar right from today.
What is apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar gets prepared by the fermentation of freshly extracted apple juice. The apple juice is subjected to fermentation treatment by the addition of yeast and bacteria that convert the sugars present in apple juice into brownish and clouded alcohol. The second step of fermentation involves the conversion of the alcohol into vinegar. It is rich in malic acid and acetic acid which give the vinegar its distinct sour flavor. It is not only a popular condiment in the culinary scene but is also vested with incredible health benefits.
Why should you use apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
1. Apple cider vinegar helps in burning the excess fats
Apple cider vinegar(1) contains acetic acid that actively participates in increasing the expenditure of energy by burning out fats. It has been proven with extensive clinical research that apple cider vinegar assists in the increase of the rate of metabolism of the body. Drinking a diluted form of this vinegar helps in the disintegration of the cellular fats in the body and aids the acceleration of the process of digestion as well.
2. Apple cider vinegar helps in the suppression of appetite
Drinking apple cider vinegar not only suppresses the appetite but also kills hunger cravings by making you feel full. It aids in the prevention of overeating. Consuming it between meals helps in the suppression of appetite, controls hunger pangs, and curbs the appetite as well which assist in the reduction of excess body weight.
[ Read: Coconut Oil for Weight Loss ]
How to apple cider vinegar for weight loss can be used?
If you’re wondering how to take apple cider vinegar(2) for weight loss? Here’s the answer ACV is most effective yet simple way to cure obesity and assistance for weight loss by consuming it in diluted form twice or thrice a day on a daily basis. You can follow the methods and DIYs elucidated below for the natural shedding excess body weight. You can also take it in the form of supplementary capsules and DIYs for the natural cure of obesity and for promoting the loss of excess weight.
Top 4 Efficacious DIYs Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss
1. How to use Aloe Vera gel and apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
Drinking a decoction made up with apple cider vinegar plus aloe vera gel is one of the most effective methods of using apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
How to use?
- Slit two freshly plucked leaves of the Aloe Vera plant scoop the gel out
- Add 3-4 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar to the gel to make a mixture
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend for a few minutes until the contents get thoroughly mixed. Add some water to adjust the consistency
- Half a teaspoon of plain water to dilute the paste but make sure that you do not make the paste too runny. And, add more gel to adjust the consistency
- Drink the decoction on a daily basis for about a month
Drinking this decoction helps in the enhancement of the metabolic rate of the body. It helps to disintegrate the cellular fats in the body and accelerates the process of digestion as well. It is one of the most effective methods of using apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
Drink a small amount of the mixture to test the sensitivity of your digestive system to it.
[Also Read: Natural Remedies To Lose Weight]
2. How to use cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
Cayenne pepper(3) is a common weight loss enhancer and on combining with apple cider vinegar, its ability to shed those extra pounds doubles.
How to use?
- Set a cup of water to boil in a saucepan
- Add a teaspoon of powdered cayenne pepper to the water in the saucepan and keep boiling for a couple of minutes more
- Remove the infusion off the flame and add 3-4 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar to the infusion. Stir well to prepare a solution
- Drink this infusion on a regular basis for at least a couple of months for visible results
This infusion helps in improvement of metabolic rate and digestion. Cayenne pepper contains capsaicin that aids in the conversion of fat to physical energy by burning and eliminating cellular and body fats. It also contains lutein, beta-carotene, and vitamin C that act as powerful antioxidants and protect the body against oxidative stress. You can also add ingredients like ginger juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, etc to the cayenne pepper infusion to boost its nutrition and health benefits.
[Read : Benefits of Cayenne Pepper ]
Always consult a physician before practicing a remedy if you have a sensitive gut.
3. How to use tomatoes and apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
The combination of tomatoes and apple cider vinegar is lethal for the fat rolls and bulging belly. Yes, it is an exaggeration but not to a greater extent. Tomatoes have always been a healthy food, and when it gets combined with this vinegar, it fastens the weight loss process manifolds.
How to use?
- Mash two fresh and raw tomatoes into a juicy pulp
- Add two teaspoons each of raw apple cider vinegar along with water to the pulp and knead it to make a smooth paste
- You can either blend this paste into a tomato smoothie or eat it directly after seasoning it with a small amount of salt and pepper
- Drink the tomato smoothie or eat the tomato pulp mixed with apple cider vinegar on a daily basis for the healthy loss of body weight
If you are wondering on how to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss, then try adding it to tomatoes for the perfect home remedy for weight loss. Tomatoes contain lycopene which is incredibly beneficial for the natural treatment of obesity. Lycopene is a potent antioxidant that can fight against oxidative stress and damage by destroying harmful free radicals which cause the accumulation of fats in the body.
Tomatoes also contain chlorogenic acid and coumaric acid that can fight against gastric cancer and peptic ulcers. The antithrombotic and anti-inflammatory properties of tomatoes get further accentuated by the adding apple cider vinegar. Consuming this combination between meals helps in the suppression of appetite, controls hunger pangs, and curbs the appetite as well which aid in the reduction of excess body weight.
Taking too much tomato can aggravate acidity in your system if you have a history of an acidic stomach.
4. How to use fennel seeds and apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
Drinking fennel seed tea stirred with apple cider vinegar on a daily basis accentuates the properties of apple cider vinegar for weight loss.
How to use?
- Set a cup of water to boil in a saucepan
- Add a teaspoon of powdered fennel seeds to the water in the saucepan and keep boiling for a few minutes more
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of raw apple cider vinegar to the fennel seed tea
- Drink this tea on a daily basis to shed the flab and get fit
Drinking this tea helps in enhancing metabolism and digestion which makes it a good way of using apple cider vinegar for weight loss. Fennel seeds are rich in flavonoids, tannins, coumarins, sesquiterpenes, monoterpenoids, phenylpropanoids, healthy fatty acids, and essential oils which work to burn the body fat and bring down the level of excess weight.
[Read : Benefits of Fennel Seeds ]
A Word of Caution
It is always advisable to use any of the apple cider vinegar remedies after consulting a physician. It is imperative to monitor your diet if you are taking any of these remedies regularly.
Here’s a piece of good news for you- You need not spend hours in the gym lifting weights and hitting push-ups because we have got a miraculous solution that can address your troubles over the extra inches. Follow through with the home remedies prepared by using apple cider vinegar for weight loss and natural obesity treatment. Exercise daily and adhere to a healthy balanced diet for the control and reduction of excess body weight.